****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I have e-mailed admin twice to get them to move us, they must be busy. Will leave it another day or so and send a reminder.

Just so you all know I am on the case x

Hi Ladies!

I went for my scan on Friday and all looked well so excited the baby's heartbeat was 180bpm. :happydance: It was so beautiful to finally hear it. This was suppose to be a nuchal ultrasound but the baby was curled up too much she said he was being a little lazy lol. He did move around a few and even looked straight at us but he just was not laying straight enough so I have to go back this friday for another exam which I am happy about cuz I get to see Squirrtle again. Plus she said she wasnt sure but I could be a week behind :nope: but couldnt say for sure since he was curled up lmao. So I will know for sure this week if my due date changed. How come no one ever mentions that ultrasounds hurt a bit when they press that thing into ur body I was sore the next day lol. We got this pic of the baby looking like he is saying boo! to us lol and he looks a bit scary too but oh so cute. Will be posting up the pics from the next scan cuz these are not that clear.

So happy that there was a baby in there and the heartbeat was strong. Cant wait for this Friday!:happydance:

yay for scan news ladymama!

I have my gender scan tomorrow and I am getting my self all worked up, I am scared or something. I don't know why. I just hope baby cooperates and we get a good shot otherwise I have to wait 2 more weeks! Till march second and I do not want to wait that long. I will drink lots of juice and bring some sugary candy with me lol.

reat news Ladymama

And kelly fingers crossed for tomorrow how exciting. After all my protesting I'd like to know but Si doesnt so team yellow it is for me. Will update your storks tomorrow x

I joined the group on FB! :friends:

Can't wait to find out what you're having Tiffany! You may be the first in our group that is finding out what their having! :dance: Can't wait to start seeing the front page turn to :pink: and :blue:! :wohoo:

Oh yeah, Ladies, i know we switched the topic, but just let you know (about the whole water birth thing). I read (and was told) that if you have to get your water broken, then you are not allowed to use the birthing pool (but that could be a US thing, so might not apply in your country).

Wow kelly i am getting my first scan and ur getting a gender scan lol ur ahead of the game congrats! and good luck.:thumbup:

hey mrs p - i appreciate that you have this thread but i dont appreciate you keep puttting your thread link on my page. you have never written on my page but yet keep putting your link up. everyone is welcome and more than welcome to write what ever but posting your own thread is simple not right. i dont put my thread up in here as i know its taking the piss..i would appreciate the same back.

i made that thread because i didnt have a baby buddy and though it would be nice to get to know some girls who are due on around the 21st of august.

i dont think its nice that you keep postin your thread up high jacking it.

not in one way do i mean to affend anyone. just think its respectful.

hey mrs p - i appreciate that you have this thread but i dont appreciate you keep puttting your thread link on my page. you have never written on my page but yet keep putting your link up. everyone is welcome and more than welcome to write what ever but posting your own thread is simple not right. i dont put my thread up in here as i know its taking the piss..i would appreciate the same back.

i made that thread because i didnt have a baby buddy and though it would be nice to get to know some girls who are due on around the 21st of august.

Im not one for being rude but thats horrible.Mrs P invited you to a facebook thread and has done to all August mummies.There are loads of threads floating and i think she wants us all to join as one on facebook.

Think you'll find if you read it correctly it is for the facebook page. Negative comments are not helpful and people do not come on here to get caught up in people having words and disagreements so in future if you have a problem I'd rather you use the pm facility to discuss things with me.

In addition, there are no rights, this is not my thread it is our thread for all to use and support each other.

im not being rude in the slightest..im sure mrs p is a nice lady. i just dont think its fair that iv never spoken to mrs p once and to keep posting links up on the thread isnt right. im not being horrible in anyway

Im not one for being rude but thats horrible.Mrs P invited you to a facebook thread and has done to all August mummies.There are loads of threads floating and i think she wants us all to join as one on facebook.

I agree, The link she posted was for FACEBOOK, so absolutely nothing to do with Babyandbump... :shrug: Maybe its just me but i would think it would have been rude to not post on that thread as it wud suggest she didn't care about other mummies expecting in August... She posted the link on that thread to let ye all know that she actually cares and is thinking of everyone !!! I dunno wot gives... :shrug:

to facebook i think its ok as some other girls on this thread post on yours but if was redirecting them to here then yes its wrong.It was friendly gesture.I think Mrs P dont want to repost what she put here no offence as this is her main thread for her talking about baby x

to facebook i think its ok as some other girls on this thread post on yours but if was redirecting them to here then yes its wrong.It was friendly gesture.I think Mrs P dont want to repost what she put here no offence as this is her main thread for her talking about baby x

no i think you have made a valid point... mrs p has posted a link up before on the thread so i just assumed it was the same link.

so im in the wrong and i appolgize for assuming wrong mrs p x

Thank you.I think the post you mention Mrs P popped up before was just to guide you and help you with your search.Their is another august mummies thread in 2nd tri and we all got confused.So Mrs P popped on to them all saying we do have another thread if you want to join.As for face book we can all join but also stick to where we feel comfy on here x

oh what a little mixx up..your facebook page is a cool idea though :)

It is and it's good of her to do it.It's sad hun as you did upset her a lot x

i know mrs p had the right intentions and i over reacted by assuming the wrong link. :)

Thank you hun.Hope to see more of you x

Back to pregnancy....is anyone noticing their belly really starting to pop now??? :D
When I wear snug shirts you can definitely tell something is going on!!!
Can't wait to get a big round bump!
Kelly9 so excited for you!!! I have to wait till March 18th for my first scan...but hopefully will get to see the sex then. Hope your baby cooperates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->