****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

How are the rest of you sexy mamas? Holywoodmum you feeling better?

Kelly please come back soon, I'm so impatient. Any guesses on the colour of the baby girls?

I'm being a hormonal irritable fat old bag today (HIFOB) as DH likes to call me, dont know why but very Mr Angry today. x

Oh babe, I suppose on a plus side least you know what is causing it all. So can it resolve its self or not?

We had all this trouble last time with dates, was there a cyst with abi too? One more question, did you have Abi at their dates or LMP dates?

Abi came on my dates LMP 2 weeks before theirs.There was a cyst with Abi but also the twinny thing as well.It will either go pop or I just ride it out and have surgey after baby.But as you know my body seemed to feed the cyst not Abi causing her slow growth.Hence surgery in pregnancy this time.

After this baby I will be sterilised and I'm going to ask for the ovary to be removed as this is bloody stupid.:kiss::kiss: to you xx

Oh poppet, not good eh? But like you say if you have it removed hopefully that will be it over and done with. And in the mean time, can they give you anything to help with the pain.

I knew there was something with Abi, cos I remember the hell and they wouldnt listen to you and all of the appointments. x

oh god yes that was hell and i do not want a repeat.

love the avatar xx

Oh Eoz what a drama! I realllly hope it sorts itself out for you :hug: my friend just had a cyst removed at 16 weeks and her baby is doing fine. xx

my my hormones have been flying around this thread lol

eoz thats shitty news hunny will you be able to have a home birth now hunny :hugs:

mrs p your getting it from all angles lately aren't you hunny :hugs: for you mrs

kelly9 i'm on tender hooks here you team pink or blue and what do you want hunny i can't believe we' are far enough they can tell i do hope baby is good for you and gives you a good view

i'm on :cloud9: at the mo i've heard the heart beat on my doppler 1st time no tryin last night amazing was 133-156 ace i can't believe it after i was soo upset the other night bless me i can't wait to get a bump at the mo the is nothing not even anything a little hard :shrug: but hay hoo only 5 weeks then i'm half way lol.....well 6 for me i go over lol

The homebirth depends on the cyst going or the position but she'd rather me go to the midwife led only unit and if complications then i just get taken downstairs.I am swaying to this more x

OO Kelly i think blue x

The homebirth depends on the cyst going or the position but she'd rather me go to the midwife led only unit and if complications then i just get taken downstairs.I am swaying to this more x

OO Kelly i think blue x

sounds good better to be safe than sorry and if you don't mind me asking how old is you oldest only asking because most hospitals have a family room where you could leave kids and send your other half to just check back on them

eldest is 12.I will sort care as she has special needs and will struggle and I wont relax lol

my my hormones have been flying around this thread lol

eoz thats shitty news hunny will you be able to have a home birth now hunny :hugs:

mrs p your getting it from all angles lately aren't you hunny :hugs: for you mrs

kelly9 i'm on tender hooks here you team pink or blue and what do you want hunny i can't believe we' are far enough they can tell i do hope baby is good for you and gives you a good view

i'm on :cloud9: at the mo i've heard the heart beat on my doppler 1st time no tryin last night amazing was 133-156 ace i can't believe it after i was soo upset the other night bless me i can't wait to get a bump at the mo the is nothing not even anything a little hard :shrug: but hay hoo only 5 weeks then i'm half way lol.....well 6 for me i go over lol

Cant seem to do right from doing wrong eh, bet I say nothing and keep my trap shut!

Can't wait to see what Kelly's having! I think it's our first August baby gender?

I will be leaving in 20 minutes to go for scan. I think it is a boy but would love a girl! Either way I will be happy. Shortly I hope to know! I just pray the sonographer can tell with accuracy so please pray for me!

You havent even gone yet? Its nearly my bed time! I've been waiting all day.

Tell them MrsP needs to know so they have to see you now. PLEASE! Should do the trick! :rofl:

I will be leaving in 20 minutes to go for scan. I think it is a boy but would love a girl! Either way I will be happy. Shortly I hope to know! I just pray the sonographer can tell with accuracy so please pray for me!

OMG! :yipee: I can't wait to know what you're having!!!! :wohoo:
It's almost 2 pm here, i hope you get back soon! EKK! :dance:

hey guys.....wondering if it's just me who asks the embarrassing questions!!! :-( you know i had the bleeding/spotting from weeks 6 to 11 but at 12 week scan had all left the womb. well, today have had some kind of orange/browny discharge, doesn't seem like watery old blood, i just haven't a clue. just wondered if any of you guys get anything like that from time to time???? i've had thrush ever since found out i was pg, took pessary to get rid and didn't do a thing (not one single thing!! :-(...... mainly due to risk of miscarrige, gp told us not to) to aggrevate it but it came back again so took another pessary last week, straight away had this kind of discharge, next day tablet came out bit by bit, now 5 days later more of it in a small burst. so hard not to worry :-( would love to hear from you all.

as for my doppler i'm beginning to wonder you know, early on we could hear slow heartbeat low down, then higher just under my belly button, now i'm further along it's above my belly button and i'm wondering if that's too high and it's my own heartbeat. i'm just one big bag of worries and yet felt so happy at the weekend. typical.

more then 8 weeks till my next scan and it feels like forever to find out if all is ok. have app with consultant in 2.5 weeks though so hope that will ease some of it.

phoned nhs lady today and she said they haven't organised classes for august babies yet but will do within two weeks and i should be ok to get a place, a lot is dependant on them securing venues etc... i will ask NCT about discounts though, thanks for that.

hugs to you all, especially you eoz!
r
x

Huh??? Ah man, we have a while to wait yet then... :( Its 19.25 here so il probably be in bed wen u come on with the gender... Il b needing alot of coffee to keep me awake as im absolutely shattered already from all the pancakes !!! :coffee::sleep:

Tiredlady I'd say it is old blood washing away as such.As for h/b over belly button seems a tad to high.mine is a teeny bit underneath xxxxxxxxx

I get mine about an inch above my pubic bone, but do get the placenta first a lot of the time....I usually got mine about an inch of centre too which is about where the midwife got it this afternoon
HTH Tiredlady

Ok so Kelly you should be finishing up in about 20 minutes so get back here as there are a lot of ladies who are waiting up late for your results. LOL

Tiredlady I think your up to high try going lower and see if that helps. :hugs: try and not worry!

Hey Mum how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->