****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

YAY! The August thread moved to second tri!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hehe

Hope everyone is feeling well! I feel a bit left out with all you ladies talking about 'one born every minute' I dont get that here!!!

Hey girlies,

How are you and where you been? Hope things are good with you both.

For me sickness has finally started to subside although we thought we would have a little go this morning and I nearly fainted again in the supermarket, but heyho!

x

Hey girlies,

How are you and where you been? Hope things are good with you both.

For me sickness has finally started to subside although we thought we would have a little go this morning and I nearly fainted again in the supermarket, but heyho!

x

That sucks. My mw said if I feel dizzy or faint to drink lots of water and increase my salt intake (apparently its a side effect of having low blood pressure which can be corrected by drinking plenty of fluids and having more salt!!!)

No sickness, fatigue FINALLY going away, and now all I seem to do is sneeze!:dohh: Not sure what that is from....

Oh yeah and I have been hounding my DH non-stop for some *ahem* :blush:....he doesn't mind....one of the more popular of the symptoms for him...

Hope everyone is feeling well! I feel a bit left out with all you ladies talking about 'one born every minute' I dont get that here!!!

Totally know what you mean! We get to hear about it but would love to actually see it too!

:thumbup:

WTF was that sily girl on and that cow who said I'm not maternal I'm only doing it cos everyone else is :growlmad::growlmad:

Stupid woman and that Sam is enough to put anyone off. How dramatic.

Just seen Kelly is online so hopefully we wont have to wait too much longer

If you loose control then you are screwed but she was bloody silly.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly hurry up pppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee I'm waiting to go to bed, just told DH he'll have to hang on for me for a minute.

I've been refreshing her journal like MAD!!! NOthing yet....

New 2nd tri symptoms for me are:
heart burn
moodiness
skin completely broken out

Fading 1st tri symptoms are:
fatigue
nausea

Right, well thats me out. I am off to bed. Zoe you'll have to text me cos I wont fall asleep straight away.

Night night girlies, sweet dreams xx

Shes updated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, well thats me out. I am off to bed. Zoe you'll have to text me cos I wont fall asleep straight away.

Night night girlies, sweet dreams xx

Night night hunny, sweet dreams !!! :hugs:

OMG OMG she has told oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I know. She was playing games over there, cheeky. Right now I really am off to bed.

Congrats Kelly xxxxxx

Night babes.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Kelly xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back