****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Yeah, i think above the belly button is too high too. Listen to your HB and then listen to what you *think* is babys HB. Then compare the pace. Thats how i knew the HB was too slow for baby. Im just about as far along as you, and i found babys HB about an inch and half to 2 and half inches below the belly button.

How much longer have we got to wait?! Whats the time there? x

I think its about 1:30pm Kelly9's time (3:30pm eastern standard time)

When using my Doppler I always keep one finger on my own pulse (the one in my throat usually) this enables me to compare the sound I am hearing to my own Heart rate!
I often find my own heart beat first and then takes a few more times to find baby!

I am feeling amazing today! which isnt something I say very often! lol. I have been sick once but it wasnt too bad! but I feel a lot more energetic than usual and I can deffo feel my little wriggler squiggin about in there! I love it lol x

Im logging off in a bit as i have been sent to my room to watch my programme as he is watching Brits.Mrs P can you text me please x (kellys team colour)

Mercy great to hear you are feeling good, what ever you're having give me some, feel very sorry for my self today.

Guppy thanks so much. x

Yes sweet pea, will do. I am wanting to see that programme tonight on birth I missed the first one. Will you be watching?

Evening all.
MrsP, much better than at the weekend, but my backs bad now :( I didn't get bad back til 22 weeks last time, so if this is it now I'm a bit gutted - could barely lift Charlotte in to her cot tonight :(
Feeling lots of movement too though which is nice. Mercy, glad you're feeling better today!
Just watched last week's one born every minute on 4OD as 9pm is too late for me :) tears streaming down my face and certain feelings of dread!
I'm off to bed now, so will have to hear from Kelly in the morning too!!

Mercy great to hear you are feeling good, what ever you're having give me some, feel very sorry for my self today.

Guppy thanks so much. x

Yes sweet pea, will do. I am wanting to see that programme tonight on birth I missed the first one. Will you be watching?

I will be i loved last weeks.I had to take kids tv out of their room and set it up in our room.I love these programmes.Although i'm scared as hell and they are not helping lol x

Looking forward to text xxx :hugs:

sweet dreams honey and hope you feel better still in the morning x

WOW ladies so glad the thread got moved! WOOOO HOOOO! Looked up and there it was!

I think we'll like our new home for the next 13 wks. LOL

:thumbup:

Kelly you should be finished what's up with that come back and let us know! :dohh:

Yey we have moved across! Ooh its been busy in here, had long day today and Im absolutley shattered just getting ready to watch one born every minute :)

Woop woop

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:\\:D/\\:D/:lol::lol::lol:

2nd Tri here we come!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:\\:D/\\:D/:lol::lol::lol:

I couldnt find anymore celebratory men, so that will have to do. Me too neyney me too. I need my pit but have to hang it out.

Me to Lliena -Boys have got the football on so I might have to go and sit up stairs and watch it

Nutter! Well I am off to squirm at the tele.Night all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and 2nd Tri :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I couldnt find anymore celebratory men, so that will have to do. Me too neyney me too. I need my pit but have to hang it out.

Me to Lliena -Boys have got the football on so I might have to go and sit up stairs and watch it

I think theres a waterbirth this week :thumbup:

oooo fabulous, I have been contemplating one of those, will definately make Si watch it now as he is not to convinced about the whole thing.

Well I am still here waiting, you think we'll be the first to know, they might be going out for food after or anything. So i might have to hang on till the morning, I cant keep my eyes open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->