****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Congrats Tiffany!!!
Can't wait to see your little :yellow: changed to :blue: on the front page! :wohoo:

A BIG congrats to KELLY !!! Wahoo !!! :wohoo: The first colour change on the front page !!! :hugs:

OMG Ladies! I am so happy. Can't stop smiling, its me, DH and our baby boy! What a valentines day tonight will be! We're celebrating tonight cause DH was working on the weekend!

Have you told DH yet? Maybe you can wear all blue and break it to him that way????

So very happy for you!:hugs:

Sunshine i think she means valentines day bein celebrated tonight xxx

Kelly congrats hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Kelly, our first team blue baby!!! :hug: :yipee:

Gah, the girl on One Born Every Minute really annoyed me. She needed to get a grip! And so did her pointless boyfriend, fancy not going in to the c-section with her.

Where can i watch One Born Every Minute? :shrug: We dont have that in the States...or at least not in Pennsylvania.

I told him when I got in, I asked if he wanted to know now or wait till dinner he said now so I told him to close his eyes and put a brand new baby name book in his hands (cause we had a girl name picked out) and when he opened them I said we're gonna be needing this and he was like cause it's not the other huh, then he grinned.

I told him when I got in, I asked if he wanted to know now or wait till dinner he said now so I told him to close his eyes and put a brand new baby name book in his hands (cause we had a girl name picked out) and when he opened them I said we're gonna be needing this and he was like cause it's not the other huh, then he grinned.

:cloud9::cloud9: beautiful xxxxxxxxxxx

for some reason it says im due the 3rd:wacko::wacko:
please can you change it to the 11th thanks

My dating scan moved me up to Aug 20th!!!

great job. We play a game in our house once I hit the 3rd trimester, I print off a calendar and everyone gets to choose days to fill up the month I'm due. So I'm due on the 19th, say I think I'll deliver on the 15th I write my name in the place, everyone gets enough turns to fill up the page. Then I put it in the baby book. hehe! Last time i was so overdue that no one won!

Congrats Kelly!

I have my first scan this morning, really excited but nervous! I'm convinced they're going to tell me there's no baby there or something, still don't feel pregnant despite all the symptoms!

Morning mummies,

Front page updated and our first :blue: is up there! :dance:

Good luck sparkles this morning, fingers crossed for you xxx

Just had my scan, all is well and there is a cute little bubs there! they put me forward a week so I'm now due 14 Aug yay! Ha ha took me forever to work out how to get the ticker now gonna have to do it all ober again with new due date! It was too late to do the nuchal test thing nut they did a blood one instead. I think there is a baby boom for aug babies as lady on reception said everyone is due in Aug at mo! my 20 week scan isn't going to be until 24 weeks-earliest that was available! So excited and have taken gagging orders off my mother and mother in law! I just need to pluck up courage to tell my boss on Fri hopefully! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->