****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hey ladies, congrats to you kelly! great news.

thanks for all the advice about the doppler! the one i have looks just like the angel sounds one but it's got a green heart and it doesn't have any writing at all on it. i felt we could hear heartbeat earlyish on but it was always feint and slow, this was low down. this week nothing at all apart from above belly button which must just be me! and it's so hard not to panic. i know at 14 weeks that's when it's meant to get louder and i still can't hear it :-( do you guys think i just have a really crap doppler? what should i do?

still feeling sick and constipated etc... do you think if something had gone wrong i'd know?

no one else got yeast infection probs then? know that comes with pregnancy but this is getting a joke :-(

have a lovely day
r
x

Tiredlady I'm sure the constipation is pretty normal, mine is horrendous and i eat v healthily, lots of fibre and even trying sachets of fibre drinks all to no avail! And I think as preg continues not gonna get better! I just think it's our bodies way of clinging on to all the nutrients fir the baby!

no one else got yeast infection probs then? know that comes with pregnancy but this is getting a joke :-( x

Yep, your not alone on this one, i had 1 yeast infection when pregnant with my daughter, with this pregnancy its totally different... Im on my 3rd one already !!! But i blame the antibiotics iv been on... Iv had a urinary track infection/kidney infection for a month now which the doc just cant seem to shift, even the hospital cant get rid of it but they rang me on monday to say that the lab results came back stating that my body is immune to the antibiotic and that they never would have works no matter how many i would have taken.... So now im waiting to get out a prescription by post to change the antibiotic so i can take them them for a week and THEN if antibiotics work i MIGHT be able to get rid of the yi. Phew... Sorry bout the long reply, just needed to get it out... But in short terms, youre definitely not alone !!! :nope:

The first episode of One Born is on You Tube apparently...

Congratulations Kelly, great news!!

Sparkles glad the scan went well :)

TiredLady I found HB at 12 weeks, then not 13 or 14 then didn't try at 15, found it easily at 16! try not to panic - baby is still tiny and able to hide really well!! Even my doc wouldn't try at 16 in case she couldn't find it...

As for me, my back is AGONY! I have no idea why I'm in work today, can barely move around - they need to strap me to a plank and prop me at the front of the classroom!!
I think I might get sent home after breaktime... might go and see the Head of Dept now...

aww Holywoodmum! I hope you get some relief from the backache soon!
I have started to get the achey stretching pains either side of my tum! and My lower bak has been a little achey but so far not TOO bad!
I have just finished letting my 21 month old use the Doppler on my bump! I told him that was baby telling him He/she is ok! He loved it! He cried when I put it away! He wasnt too keen on the Doppler gel tho haha!

hugs x

Does Riley have a clue then?! Charlotte is 20 months now, and oblivious to any talk of baby...

hey girls, thanks sooooooooo much!

sparkles, glad to hear i have a bowel frustrated friend to moan to!!!

Aisling, also pleased to hear i'm not alone!! this thrush is driving me insane. we were told when i had the spotting at 6 weeks to abstain.........................incase it causes miscarriage, now i'm after the 3 month mark i have thrush again and so still can't have a kiss and a cuddle with hubby and it's really crap :-(

i had a problem with it when i had my miscarriage and then ectopic and the only way i got rid was strong tablets and a really strict diet. can't do the tablets, even the holland and barret ones and can't bare to do the diet, when i did that i lost a stone!! with this spotting after using the pessary don't want to use one of those ever again either. have you been using any canestan? what a nightmare you've had with your tablets etc.... big hugs

holywood mum, your post gave me big relief, to hear that you struggled for a number of weeks and then some weeks found it! i felt soo much better. it's really hard for me not to panic with what i've been through. i wish i could get reassurance every week that he's ok. don't know how to stop stressing but i'm going to try as i know it's no good for the baby.

advice and storeis always appreciated!
love to you
r
x

Hey everyone,

was just wondering if anybody has any advice for easing backpain. It seems to be getting worse as the weeks progress. Not really into taking tablets and DF is being mean with the back rubs! lol xxx

Those kool n soothe sheets i use for my headaches can be used on back aches.Maybe a heat pack?

Does Riley have a clue then?! Charlotte is 20 months now, and oblivious to any talk of baby...

He kows I have a baby in my tum! He kisses and hugs it when he gets up in the morning! And when he saw the scan pic he told the doctor it was his baby
hahaha! The freeky thing is He saw me showing my hubby SO many Clearblue tests that when he sees the advert for them he tells me "for baby mummy" hahahaha! what have I done to my son lmao!

I dont know that he actually realises that one day there will be a REAL baby, he seems quite happy that its something that lives in my belly haha!

No probs.I'm an expert on bashing the daylights out of pain lol

Ooh we have moved hello! :thumbup: And just spotted we have our first baby gender how exciting!

20 (21) week scan seems sooooo far away though I know it isn't!

:thumbup: Kelly!

I use a ice pak on my back but nothing warm as I don't want to heat my body up to much.

Hope your all doing well!

WOO HOO for Blue :blue: SO nice to see on front page! Thanks mrs p! Still hung up on names though, anyone got any suggestions for not common but not weird boy name with a last name of Kelly? We're open for anything at this point, having some issues choosing or finding names we both like.

Oh and westbrja is having a girl baby :pink: so you could update that one to mrs p!

Hi, I'm new to BabyandBump,

I've been reading this thread for a few weeks hoping I'd be able to join you ladies soon! I had my 12 week scan yesterday and all appears well.:happydance: Although, I'm still waiting on Down's results...

This is my first baby, I'm 37 years young and live in the South of England.

It feels a bit wierd being in the 2nd trimester already as my due date is around the 28th August, but I'd love to be added to the front list and look forward to meeting you all more as time goes on.

Could anyone direct me on how to get a ticker, I'm a bit new to all this!!

Thanks.

Hi, I'm new to BabyandBump,

I've been reading this thread for a few weeks hoping I'd be able to join you ladies soon! I had my 12 week scan yesterday and all appears well.:happydance: Although, I'm still waiting on Down's results...

This is my first baby, I'm 37 years young and live in the South of England.

It feels a bit wierd being in the 2nd trimester already as my due date is around the 28th August, but I'd love to be added to the front list and look forward to meeting you all more as time goes on.

Could anyone direct me on how to get a ticker, I'm a bit new to all this!!

Thanks.

Congratulations and welcome! :flower:

If you like the look of any of the tickers right click on them and they will direct you to there page so you can create one. Then you will need to copy the info and paste it onto your page details. Good luck hun xxx

I started lurking in second tri pretty early as a lot of my questions and curiosities were better suited there.

I think B&B seems to class it from 14 weeks looking at the boards but I think most people go over sooner :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->