August 2011 Babies

magicbubble

Reaction score
join the club :flower:

whats your due date? i will try to do a list on here if i can figure out how.

how are you feeling or getting on?

personally i cant wait for august! but first i cant wait for feb when i am 12 weeks, have had my scan and actually might dare to go baby shopping :winkwink:

my first scan will be on valentines day but hubby is in the RAF and will be working away so will miss it. he will make it to my first midwife appointment next month though so im glad. its a shame for him if he misses out

Well there are a fair few of us arent there. If i have MISSED ANYONE, spelt anyones names wrong or got their dates wrong please tell me so i can put it right?

magicbubble – 24th august
amani – 21st august
baby_dust – 6th august
weeplin – 20th august
emily86 – 2nd august
shorty2k8 – 19th august
vb032 – 22nd august
nomorenumbers – 27th august
bettyboop152 – 17th august
andreabat – 5th august
kaths101 – 17th august
purpapura – 12th august
ltk – 10th august
hope4buba – 27th august
sequeena – 2nd august
leane09 – 6th august
reversal – 18th august
youngmummy08 – 13th august
chands – 5th august
peanutshell – 18th august
dollposse – aug/sep
rainbowbrite1 – 22nd august
s_johnson – 27th august
mcjane – 23rd august
pagal – 8th august
addie25 – 24th to 27th august
debdeb – 2nd august
ruthalaska – 8th august
moomintroll – 3rd august
almeria – 16th august
cheerios – 29th august
sailing_girl – 21st august
rainyroo – 17th august
ablaski17 – 26th august
sjays – 16th august
pr&tr13 – 19th august
mrs_f – 17th august
aster – 30th august
hollypoos – 13th august
angi120 – 27th august
welshie – 27th august
hollyrose – 25th august
milkmachine05 – 28th august
6weezie6 – 26th august
createbeauty – 29th august
lunaty – 5th august
pollywolly123 – 22nd august?
Mrsmaren – 20th august
fergie - 11th august
MummyApril - 30th August

Hi I am also due in august the 21st. So far I have the "tiredness", a bit of nausea and very sore (.)(.)!!!!

I can't wait for my scan now :happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies!

I'm going to be an August mummy too! I'm due on the 6th August! I'm feeling extremely tired all the time, peeing very frequently and mild nausea very occaissionally! The stretching cramps seems to have calmed down :)

I have no midwifes appointment or scan date booked yet :( and the dr didn't even do a test when I went and saw him! Grrrrr!

Happy and healthy pregnancys ladies :)

Hello! I'm due August 20th! I've been very tired, very hungry, sore boobs and a bit sicky.

The hunger is a killer, I'm so sick of eating lol

I don't have anything booked yet either, was waiting for the new year to pass first.

Congratulations on your bumps!

Hi Weeplin!

Congratulations to u too!

I think its the hunger that makes me feel sick!! I've filled my house with fruit to snack on healthy food rather than the rubbish I have been eating over christmas hahaha!!

MagicBubble- I'm dying to go shopping too! These sales are just so tempting!!! I've seen a gorgeous littl snowman outfit in the sale! I might buy it and put it up for chrimbo next year, baba will be 4 1/2 months by then :) not practical I know!

Yeah it is defo the hunger that makes me ill. If I don't eat it knocks me so ill. I have been really bad for it and filling up on egg sarnies but I'm going to get some fresh fruit in this week. I really fancy some melon chunks nom nom

I'm due 19th august. and im havin tummy pain, like real bad trapped wind and that makes me feel sickly.

real sore boobs, but nothin too bad at the moment. im jst waitin for it all to get worse and knock me off my feet. i hope not tho!

xxxx

Hi Ladies,
Congratulations everone, Im due 22nd August with my 3rd baby, had a few stresses with bleeding but ive just had an early scan and it seems to be ok, got another scan on 5th jan
only symptoms i have just now are sore boobs, peeing constantly and always hungry lol, I hope we all enjoy the next 9 months x

Congratulations ladies!!!

My dd is approx 27th August! I am already not coping well with rooms being too hot and have been sick more times this pregnancy so far then i was the entire of my previous pregnancy! really not looking forward to the summer weather am hoping for a traditional english washout lol lol lol last time i couldnt even boil the kettle without feeling like i was going to keel over and couldnt cook the dinner for the last month and this was in december lol! planning on being usless all summer lol

sooo unbelievably excited though been waiting a while for my bfp so i'll take too hot and not being able to take hayfever tablets happily at this stage lol

Hi ladies congrats!
My EDD is 17th August just wish I could get excited if we see a HB Friday at my early scan then I will do xxxx

I'm due the 5 August. Have my second u/s on 29 December. Have very sore (.)(.), slight nausea and eating anything and everything .. laugh ..

17th August for me...

I have been feeling sick but only been sick 2-3 times, I have been having VERY strange dreams / nightmares, I actually woke my OH last night shaking. Im very very hungry all the time - Im gonna be the size of a house!! and have sore boobs... we all seem pretty much the same!

Hello, I am new here...
My EDD is 12th August.
Boobs are nightmare, I am hungry ALL the time, crying all the time, had abdominal pain but its gone now.
Except that, cant wait to meet the little peanut :)

17th August for me...

I have been feeling sick but only been sick 2-3 times, I have been having VERY strange dreams / nightmares, I actually woke my OH last night shaking. Im very very hungry all the time - Im gonna be the size of a house!! and have sore boobs... we all seem pretty much the same!

Same EDD and similar symptoms lol mine are the crazy vivid dreams and hunger! Boobs ache a little but not overly sore! Was sick a little this morning but nothing major xxx

Hi ladies! Very glad there is a month specific thread. That will be so helpful as a guide to see how others are progressing!

I am due on August 10 with my first. Like another user, I am just praying we get all the way into February, so we can get past the dreaded first trimester heightened risk of miscarriage.

Food aversions are difficult. Of course the things that seem the most repulsive are the things you should be eating. I'm a vegetarian who used to eat at least 6 salads a week. Now even the thought of cold lettuce makes me gag a little.

So far I haven't had any morning sickness, but I have definitely had night nausea. No throwing up, but a general queasiness at night. I have to say that "Sea Bands" have been my saving grace! I highly recommend them! They have allowed me to eat normal dinners again!! :happydance:

Hi ladies can i join in? Im due my first on 27th august :)

I have sore (.)(.) Funny cramps, pulls in my tummy and occasional dizzy spells particularly can't stand heat although love having symptoms so i know its for real!

Also cannot waitfor first midwife appointment in Jan and scan at 12 weeks all so exciting! :):):)

I'm due August 2nd :) Have been really sick the past few weeks but am now eating everything in sight. I think the placenta is taking over :thumbup:

Other than that, sore breasts, cramping, back pain, constipation and lethal farts :wacko: Also really tired and got superhuman sense of smell so gagging at loads of things :(

Hi everyone! Im due on the 6th Aug. This is baby number 2. Been lucky again and not had many symptoms. Bit tired this week but could be the excitement and late nights with xmas! Still have very sore boobs since week 4. Some smells are making me gag today, i really hope this passes!!

Hi ladies congratulations to you all hope we all have a healthy 9 months, I'm due on the 18th with my 3rd, so far i've had nausea but only been sick once. I have my 1st midwife appointment on thursday 1st early scan 15th of jan.
I'm going to see the doctor today aswell as my blood pressure keeps dropping really low and I've been having tummy cramps he wants to test for a water infection x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->