August 2011 Babies

Hey ladies H & H 9 Months to you all :)

im Yvonne i am due with my 2nd on 13th august has an early scan on 22nd saw baby & heartbeat :)

im was feeling sick but im ok now i guess just sore boobs xx

Hi all - can i join in.. im due 5th August. Not got any scans booked yet but have my first midwife appointment on Friday! Wish the 12 weeks would hurry up im dying to tell everyone O:)

My DD is August 18. We're very excited. I saw the doctor briefly, who only sent my for blood work to confirm the pregnancy. We are going back closer to the end of Jan for a more detailed appointment, and I suppose to be referred to the ob/gyn. Im not really sure how it works...the dr didn't say too much

Hey ladies H & H 9 Months to you all :)

im Yvonne i am due with my 2nd on 13th august has an early scan on 22nd saw baby & heartbeat :)

im was feeling sick but im ok now i guess just sore boobs xx

hi was your scan done on your stomach or was it internal as I have to have one on thursday when i'll be 7+1 x

I am either late Augest or sept first, so I am joing both groups. muahahaha.lol

Hi

Omg is anyone else really grumpy? I'm so fed up of it and I'm shattered. I keep snapping at my poor DP. Looking forward for when the tiredness shifts.

Can i join??? Due date according to last af will be 22nd August. Had 2 m/c before so just desperate for a scan so i can relax and enjoy this.

I am a bit confused, I have been told by my Gp that I am due in 12th of August, but looking at others Pregnancy Tickers I am no longer sure... how do I calculate this?

I think its calculated from the first day of your last period hun x

Hi! I would like to join :)
My EDD is 8/27/2010 (I personally think its later but, what the heck)
I never really did have much symptoms except for slightly sore bbs,
and the lack of motivation because I feel drained. Not to mention the bladder
infection. LOL.

Hi! I would like to join :)
My EDD is 8/27/2010 (I personally think its later but, what the heck)
I never really did have much symptoms except for slightly sore bbs,
and the lack of motivation because I feel drained. Not to mention the bladder
infection. LOL.

Hey hun we have the same edd! :)

Hi all, my EDD is 23rd August, been TTC for 12 months which I know compared to some is nothing but it's felt like forever! I was convinced I wasn't pregnant, had period pains and slightly tender boobs, I couldn't face seeing another negative pregnancy test so kept putting it off...caved in 23rd Dec! Feeling a bit worried that I feel fine, cramps stopped, boobs feel ok unless I tweak them to check...which I have been doing about 100 times a day! :) Good luck & fingers crossed everyone!

Hi ladies, I'm due Aug. 8th! Had my 1st u/s today, saw the lil heartbeat. Hope the next few weeks fly by!!

I've had cramping, sore breasts, a "sketchy" stomach (nauseau but not puking), lightheadedness, short of breath, and this last week I've been very tired and a little cranky.

Good luck to us all!

Hi all I think I am due between Aug 24-27th. I see my doctor in 3 days so I will get the exact date then :thumbup:

How is everyone feeling???

I am doing ok so far. I have been a bit tired and BB's have gotten bigger and hurt unless I wear a bra. Besides that have some cramping but my doctor said that is normal.

I'm due August 2nd :) Have been really sick the past few weeks but am now eating everything in sight. I think the placenta is taking over :thumbup:

Other than that, sore breasts, cramping, back pain, constipation and lethal farts :wacko: Also really tired and got superhuman sense of smell so gagging at loads of things :(

We are the same date, lets keep in contact. Reading your post is exactly how I feel. Good Luck :)

Hi ladies, I'm due Aug. 8th! Had my 1st u/s today, saw the lil heartbeat. Hope the next few weeks fly by!!

I've had cramping, sore breasts, a "sketchy" stomach (nauseau but not puking), lightheadedness, short of breath, and this last week I've been very tired and a little cranky.

Good luck to us all!

I'm due Aug 8 as well!

I'm super tired, sore boobs and outgrowing my bras, crampy, lightheaded on and off, weird digestive stuff (alternating constipation & the opposite). Up till now I've just been feeling queasy but not vomiting but tonight I had some lovely midnight puking. :sick: I don't mind, though, I'm just so so happy to be pregnant!

Hello ladies :)
I'm due with baby number two 3rd august 2011.
By my calculations I'm 9 weeks on Friday but docs say I'm 11 weeks.
I don't have a scan booked yet as I live in Germany but I'm in the uk for December. I'm tempted to book a early scan for £99 as I don't no when I'm going back to Germany.

And sometime in feb I'm moving back to the uk lol so I've got a busy time ahead, and I'm looking forward to getting to no u all x

I'm due August 2nd :) Have been really sick the past few weeks but am now eating everything in sight. I think the placenta is taking over :thumbup:

Other than that, sore breasts, cramping, back pain, constipation and lethal farts :wacko: Also really tired and got superhuman sense of smell so gagging at loads of things :(

We are the same date, lets keep in contact. Reading your post is exactly how I feel. Good Luck :)

Oh good, glad I'm not alone :D

Hello lovely ladies!
I'm due 16th August with my first.
Symptoms: sore boobs, odd tummy twinges, a bit constipated (looks like rabbit droppings!) HUGE appetite and craving for sweets, and extreme tiredness. A little nausea but no vomiting yet, but have noticed a much hightened sense of smell.
Oh, and I have a bad cold but don't want to take anything for it :-/

Hi ladies!

Can I join? I originally thought I was due in Sept but after my first scan today, doc said that I should be 5 wks 2 days - although I will prefer to be 5 wks 1 day according to those pregnancy tickers. :) So that means my EDD should be 29/8/11. Doc said that usually women give birth up to 2 weeks earlier anyway.

Have any of you had your 5week HCG check yet? I had mine today and it was 3,500?!?!? I should be 20DPO today. At 13DPO it was 96. That's a huge difference, no? Still, I'm thankful for the skyhigh figure instead of a lower figure!

And I'm pretty sure its not twins either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->