• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2011 Babies

Hi! I would like to join :)
My EDD is 8/27/2010 (I personally think its later but, what the heck)
I never really did have much symptoms except for slightly sore bbs,
and the lack of motivation because I feel drained. Not to mention the bladder
infection. LOL.

Hey hun we have the same edd! :)

:thumbup: yay! We can be buddies! whens your first appointment?

Hi ladies! I'm due August 21st! This is our first pregnancy - got my first Dr's appointment this afternoon.

Hi all - I'm due 17th Aug 2011 with my 1st. Got an early scan tomorrow as I had a MC at 6 weeks back in Aug, feeling slightly nervous but trying to keep possitive. Just hoping this time we see a heartbeat.
Good Luck to you all xx

Hello everyone! We just found out we are expecting baba #2! If i work it out I am due August 26,2011 ! We have a 1 yr old little girl named Hayley! Would love to get to know you ladies! I am looking for a bump buddy to!

infection. LOL.

I'm seeing the midwife on 10th January how about you?!

hi there mums to be...i am expecting an aug baby as well. my due date is
16th aug 2011. My 1st prenatal visit is not till Jan..( dont know why its so long). So i'm super anxious to know if all's good. any suggestions as how to dedect heartbeat at this stage. (7 weeks) ???

Hello lovely ladies!
I'm due 16th August with my first.
Symptoms: sore boobs, odd tummy twinges, a bit constipated (looks like rabbit droppings!) HUGE appetite and craving for sweets, and extreme tiredness. A little nausea but no vomiting yet, but have noticed a much hightened sense of smell.
Oh, and I have a bad cold but don't want to take anything for it :-/

hi there i've got the exact EDD as yours..congrats to u!!

Hello Ladies

Can I join? I'm due for August 19, 2011 with my 1st & DH 2nd. Had my 1st ultrasound today because it was assisted conception and it was the most amazing thing I could have seen!!!!! Tears came out when I heard the heart beating!!!! I'm so thrilled that after 1 year of ttc we have been blessed with this opportunity!!!!!

I go again Jan 18th for my next ultrasound and then God willing everything continues to be great and I'll be released back to my regular OB!!!!

I'm so excited to go through this with you all :)

Congrats ladies!!!!!

Im due Aug 17th with my first, can't wait for my scan at the beginning of feb. I just want to see what's going on inside me!

infection. LOL.

I'm seeing the midwife on 10th January how about you?!

I see the dr tomorow morning at 730am blaaaah. But, Its nothing serious just a series of questions then they scedual me for blood work and what not.

Mrs F - oh it will be worth the wait when u see that little peanut!!!! Specially when you hear the heart the most beautiful sound you can ever think of!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see him/her again :) the only thing is that they didn't tell me what was the heart rate.

Ur due 2 days before me!!! Exciting!!!

Hi guys, can i join you?

I got my BFP on christmas day! The best pressie ever!!
My due date is Aug 30th which is also my wedding anniversary! :cloud9:

I am still very nervous, but trying to relax for the babies sake... still sounds so wierd to me!! This is my first and we have been trying for 17 months so I really am a happy girl!

Got a docs appt tommorow morning (they were closed all over christmas) and was wondering what they do? Any advice appreciated! :hugs::hugs:

Hey going by my lmp and the nurses working out i should be due august 27th :)

I just went in to the GP and said i was pregnant, that i had 4 postive tests. He wrote it down on my notes and told me to continue with folic acid and to make a midwife appointment on the way out. Receptionist gave me a pack about all the screening they do.

Not very exciting really :-(

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining you all.

I got my BFP on the 16th of Dec, had a quantitive blood test last week Tuesday and here we are.

As I have really long cycles (6 weeks) it's kind of hard to work out but the doc reckons round about the 26th of August is our due date. So until our first scan I as of Friday I should be starting week 6.

First appt with our GP was a non-event of note so as this is number one I have no idea what the hell I'm doing or where to go from here so it's proving very handy to have a doctor in the family, who also happens to be pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->