August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

tjw I'm sorry your step daughter is still being awful :( I too hope the tests come back with something x

SOB silent reflux. Just about had it with this baby lark!!! PND mastitis and now reflux. Screams when he feeds, screams when put down won't sleep AAARRRGGHH :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

SOB silent reflux. Just about had it with this baby lark!!! PND mastitis and now reflux. Screams when he feeds, screams when put down won't sleep AAARRRGGHH :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i know exactly how u feel hun where in the same boat here, im getting fed up of all the drugs they keep pumping in his tiny system then turning round n them not working,

well corey had his second night of bad sleep last night :dohh: constantly waking up, makes me realise how good he usualy is.

ive got my 8 wk check tomorrow n the day after coreys got his jabs :( im terryfied of needles so i hated taking zane for his...im dreading zanes next jabs :(

The reflux is enough to make you loose your mind! Taylor is on axid, it helps a little. It's terrible seeing her so miserable.

I've left her with my inlaws for a few hours for date night. I need to get used to it, I go back to work in a few weeks. I hired a Nanny though, so one step closer. Just couldn't put her in daycare given she just made it to 6 lbs.

Vivienne :hugs:

So I had my HV and a social worker round today... I'm going to go to a PND group, am being referred to action for children for counselling and well start for something else. I'm sure they said other things but I've forgotten.

The social worker was only there because my HV witnessed me being verbally abused on Friday by my neighbours (had parked across my drive and asked them to move because HV was coming cue lots of screaming whilst I was alone holding Thomas). Turns out my evil neighbours have rung social services saying they are worried about Thomas :cry: how can anyone be so cruel. The social worker was lovely but I don't trust them and I'm already on anti depressants. I'm terrified :cry: they have made me a prisoner in my own home I'm afraid to go out by myself. I don't even want to open the blinds :cry:

Thomas has his first jabs tomorrow :(

I just found this thread!!

Our little guy was born August 30th.

I just found this thread!!

Our little guy was born August 30th.

hello, i just read ur parenting journal and i like u had a huge fear of forceps due to a condition i have called vaginismus, and i too ended up having to had them so i totally understand esp the stitches after, i too suffer from sever pnd and ptsd from the birth and i had problems bonding with jaycob and still have some issues that im trying to deal with.

your son is gorgeous btw

emee x

Sequeena I'm so sorry that has happened to you :hugs:

Sending big hugs to you all. I know how bad reflux and no sleep at nights is. Luckily my boy went 5 1/2 hours last night (thanks to formula) But still breastfeeding lots in the day.
Finding breastfeeding a lot easier now and he doesn't use the shields much, but will continue to use them till I know he doesn't need them.
He had his first lot of injections today. Poor boy isn't happy at all. They are only like it for a couple of days though and then they are better.

Fingers crossed for you tjw. Hope there's good news!

Sequeena :hugs:

jaycob has his jabs tomoro, his 1st lot! any advice? x

Thomas had his today. We gave him 2.5ml of calpol half an hour before and had a bottle ready for him after to take his mind off the pain :) and lots and lots of cuddles of course!

Hi ladies, sorry i havent posted much, but you know how with a new little guy around... Not much extra time!!
Kendon had his 2 month shots 2 weeks ago and i just reccommend tylenol! He ran 102 fever that night and it was absolutley dreadful!!!!!!!! I am hoping to have them spread out his shots from now on bc of this!

well jaycob had his jabs and hes screamed and whined all day, ive gave him sum calpol but his temp is still ova 100'c. he just wants to be held, gunna be a long nite :(

Wow this thread has been quiet unless you have all moved to another one and im missing out?

Hope every one is O.K?

Isla and I started baby massage this afternoon, though the time on the letter was wrong so by time we started Isla was ready for a feed. :dohh: But going to continue with it so I can use it for 1-2-1 time for Isla just like I have 1-2-1 time for Olivia.

Isla's reflux is still bad, the gaviscon worked a dream at first but i just feel leike im back at square 1 with an extremely unhappy grumpy baby :(

I also spoke to the health visitor regarding Olivia and her being a handful, she suggested using the full 15 hours that Olivia gets for nursery but the way my nursery is i understood that they wouldnt allow her to just go in for 3 hours any way HV called nursery and they have arranged new hours for Olivia where I get all of the grant and it actually reduces my childcare each month and she is in more. Crazy!

Finding time to do college work is proving hard :(

I have my post natal check next week but im not convinced my incision has healed very well & poor Isla will be having her first jabs

xx

Oh you sound like you've been very busy :hugs: sorry about Isla's reflux :(

I've been dealing with PND and usual life stuff. Had a plasterer in today so that took up a lot of my time.

if i just had corey life would be easy lol he normaly sleeps really well, its my toddler and his 6am wake up calls that are killing me.
zanes also ill again thanks to nursery, so im ill again with a bad throat.

on the up side we are moving on the 28th of this month, i havent even started to pack yet tho...so i best get some boxes lol

can i join! My little boy Eid was born on August 5th x

Attachments

• eid.jpg
    eid.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi sorry to gate crash you thread, at 5 weeks old my son had bad reflux and I changed his formula from sma regular to sma stay down which thickens in their tummy not the bottle, this really helped and the projectile vomiting stopped, obviously no good for those ladies breastfeeding.

Also if your bairn has trapped wind try dentinox colic which is really good for windy babies and helped my son settle within days, he only used it for 2 weeks! He has the odd flare up which dentinox cures in a jiffy:thumbup: the signs for him were crying every night at tea time, crying for a few seconds in his sleep, and arching his back. Docs try to give gavison or infacol but this worked a treat for me.

I hope the above helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"