August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

Jayde I've added you xx and harveydog thanks for the tips!!

Thomas is 10 weeks old today, time is just flying by! I've gone through my baby boy clothes and he is outgrowing some newborn things. Wee!! He may be in 0-3 before I know it lol!!

I know it's flying isn't it!! Tadgh is 8 weeks and have already packed away all his newborn clothes - some he hadn't even gotten to wear :( So many people said before he was born that time would fly once he was here - they weren't wrong! 8 weeks in pregnancy time felt like years!

Tell me about it!

I think I'll take Thomas to baby clinic tomorrow, I'm interested to know what he weighs now :D

I said to hubby the other day that i was considering sma stay down instead if the aptimil were using.

Getting Isla weighed on weds also have my post natal check and her jabs that day too

xx

Taylor had her checkup today, and she's 7 lbs! She's almost tripled her birthweight. Hard to believe she's 12 weeks already.

Taylor is doing so well! Go little girl go!!

It's nearly Halloween ladies, what are we dressing our munchkins up as?

Thomas is going as a pumpkin :D

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAyNFg3NTI=/$(KGrHqQOKj!E5WtmYPrIBOZ0Sp4PyQ~~60_3.JPG

Well done Taylor - that's fab! :happydance:

Tadgh is dressing up as batman! :haha: His christening is the day before though so will be busy weekend! Any of you ladies have to do a baptism course before getting your LOs baptised? They've just brought it in here in the last year or so! Have to say really looking forward to Halloweens, Christmases etc having our own baby, will be much more fun!! lol.

Adorable outfit sequeena!!

Attachments

• 18102011581.jpg
    18102011581.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh and also, just wondering - anyone's LO's in any sort of routine with sleeping yet? as in a certain number of naps during the day/at certain times etc yet? Or is it still just sleeping when they need it?

Oh and also, just wondering - anyone's LO's in any sort of routine with sleeping yet? as in a certain number of naps during the day/at certain times etc yet? Or is it still just sleeping when they need it?

in the day jaycob does pretty much wat he wants when it comes to sleep, 10 mins here and there normally, still a bottle every 4 hours. unless were shopping in which he sleeps the whole time in the buggy lo lthen bout 8.30 we have a bath together for about 10 mins and daddy cums and gets him, n plays, dry, pjs etc while finish in the bath, i get out, give jaycob his bed time bottle, then swaddle n hes out cold, put him in bedroom and he usually sleeps from 9 pm till any where between 4am-6am, has a bottle and then sleeps till 8am on the dot every morning lol,

Aw that batman suit is so cute!

Thomas sleeps when he wants and because I co-sleep he goes to bed when I do.

I've been in a bad place with pnd the last couple of days I hope this 'episode' passes soon :(

That's a good run of sleep! Tadgh's the same during the day, he can be tired & cranky, little eyes all red... then he'll sleep for 10 mins and suddenly be fresh as a daisy! Wish I could do that! Think I need to set a better bed time routine with him tho! Baby nurse had said not to bath him every single day as his skin was very dry but that seems sorted now so need to try getting the bath, bottle, bed routine sorted!

Aw that batman suit is so cute!

Thomas sleeps when he wants and because I co-sleep he goes to bed when I do.

I've been in a bad place with pnd the last couple of days I hope this 'episode' passes soon :(

:hugs: Sequeena. Hopefully it passes soon - remember there's plenty of us on here to vent to if you need to! :flower:
I don't know if I'd say I co sleep but I keep letting Tadgh sleep in the bed with us during the night even though he has his own cot in our room! Don't know if I should or not tho, the whole SIDS thing has me terrified! He just seems to sleep soo much better in our bed. He was in his own cot for all of 2 hours last night!

I've co-slept since Thomas was in hospital at 2 weeks old. I've tried putting him in his cot but he has none of it. I don't mind for the most part. I do take precautions. We don't share the same blanket so I don't cover his face etc.

i would love to cosleep with jaycob, we have the odd night onthe sofa if hes having a bad nite he was proper little but my other half is a big lad and proper fidgets, im used to getting elbowed, kicked etc in the night but not with jaycob in with us.

i think jaycob is having a growth spurt, hes feeding every 2-3 hours about 7-8oz and he had 9oz for his bedtime bottle, hope he sleeps tonight ive got a banging headache and im shattered, got hv thursday morning havent seen her in 4 weeks cos the last appointment had to cancel as me and the oh had flu, cant wait to see how much my little fat boy has put on

hope u all ok xxx

Holy cow he's drinking a lot! Go little man!

Thomas is still taking between 4-6oz x

hes on hungrier baby aswell has been for a few days, im so hoping its a growth spurt, his 4am feed he drained 9oz and again on the 8am one wen he woke up, hes got ages left till i can start weaning

Ha, Taylor only drinks about 2 oz at a time, she could never fit 6 oz in her lil tummy. She's going to be Tinker Bell for Halloween, but I had to get her costume at Build a Bear.

Sequeena, hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Auntbug, bless her, shes doing so well. Love that she's going to be tinkerbell!

I havent bought Isla anything yet, or Olivia for that matter. Need to pull my finger out otherwise there will be nothing left. Olivia is going trick or treating (just in our street) with the boy next door.

Nothing much to report here, Little Isla is going for her first jabs today. Bless. Just had her weighed this morning and she is 10lb 13oz :shock: shes getting so big already!

on a 'sad lady who dosent get out much' note. Ive just ordered me new carpet for my lounge and my god am i excited about it coming! :rofl:

x

Ha, Taylor only drinks about 2 oz at a time, she could never fit 6 oz in her lil tummy. She's going to be Tinker Bell for Halloween, but I had to get her costume at Build a Bear.

Awwwwwwww bless!!!!!

Can't wait to see some halloween pictures!!

Harri is going to be a pumpkin and Ruby is a Dark Faery :flower:

zane has to wear fancy dress for nursery but he refused to pick an outfit....until corey would have the same one hahaha so they are going to be matching skeletons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->