August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

Aww Auntbug that's so cute!!!

I bought Thomas one of these for Christmas!

https://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/201968270.jpg

It's a Fisher Price bounce and giggle cow :D

oooooooooh I love that Sequeena!! May have to get one for Henry lol! :)

hes on hungrier baby aswell has been for a few days, im so hoping its a growth spurt, his 4am feed he drained 9oz and again on the 8am one wen he woke up, hes got ages left till i can start weaning

Henry is on 7ozs as well! I doubt it iwll be long until he's on 9! lol When are you thinking of weaning him? Cause Stephen was on 9ozs from around 12 weeks and we had to start weaning him at 4 months because he just kept guzzling and guzzling down 9oz bottles and it wasn't filling him up enough! If he's draining 9ozs already he may be an early weaner?

It's brilliant I recommend you get one!! :D

Thomas is 11 weeks old now can't believe it!

hello ladies! how are you all doing? its been so long since I caught up on here! I check the facebook pics all the time but I cant remember who is who apart from moomin,charlie and kylars mummy!
anyway trying to catch up now..........
wow sequeena thomas has done so well with his weight! I hope you are feeling better?
oh my god charlie broody already! haha you are a baby machine, 2 babies in 2 years of meeting is quick work I thought I was quick with my one baby one year from meeting :) happy anniversary!
i havent left cleo and probably wont! there isnt anyone here to leave her with, we will be visitng the MIL in january but I cant see me wanting to leave her
aw mastitus sounds tough vivienne how are you doing?
bless auntbug, taylor has done amazingly tripling her weight!
SIDS is the reason I DO co-sleep tbh! I dont get a good nights sleep but im so aware of every movement of hers I feel she ismuch safer there than anywhere else

Cleo is doing good, fully breastfed now and much better at it although it has been really tough! at her 2 month check she´d gained 4 and a half lbs from her birthweight of 6lbs 8 so I think that gave me the confidence I needed. she was only 55cms and 11lbs 1 shes a little buddha :) how long were all the babies at 2 month check?
how are you doing with feeding proudmommy?

ive been trying to get cleo into some kind of routine or rather just not letting her sleep on me all day and play with her much more, its helped so much with sleeping at night! 8pm till 3pm is the best we've mnanaged so far. I finallly have time to be a couple again with OH as we just couldnt manage any time alone before!!!

Hey hun so glad Cleo is doing well!!

OK I can't read the chart very well as I'm awful with graphs but it looks like Thomas was 56cm at 7 weeks old x 10lbs 8oz and his head circumference was 38cm xx He's 50th percentile for head and weight I think and around 30-40th percentile for length x

PND wise things are tough... but I try my best. I'm not sure if I have you on FB hun this is me; https://www.facebook.com/sarah.woolcock

So my new camera arrived yesterday and I've taken loads of photos :blush:

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/293365_2598665971102_1388356992_2991503_931198529_n.jpg

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/300562_2598663691045_1388356992_2991499_1201919917_n.jpg

His only fat rolls :lol:
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/317542_2603096441861_1388356992_2995757_1069376605_n.jpg

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/308243_2603098241906_1388356992_2995759_964268590_n.jpg

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/320751_2603103922048_1388356992_2995767_306454899_n.jpg

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/296495_2603108642166_1388356992_2995772_727767343_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/316408_2603109562189_1388356992_2995777_162323759_n.jpg

Ok that's it I promise :rofl:

i havent had corey weighed since he was 7 weeks so i dread to think how much hes gained! hes still a boob monster lol hes such a good boy bless him.

this is the latest pic i have of corey during tummy time
111019_172033.jpg

aw sequeena have you got good support? Ive just added you on fb
hahaha wait till you see how many pics I add, im a bit obsessed! but all my friends and famnily are far away so its the only way for them to see cleo, along withskype. I skyped my nan yesterday i wanted to hug her!
pics of thomas are so cute! he looks a happy little man! haha cleo is so heavy for how short she is! 50th percentile for weight and im not sure what for height going to check
ah moomin thats exactly the expression cleo has when she is doing tummy time! she gets fed up after a minute max though, how bout corey?

ps dont corey and zane both look like their daddy! did you ever get your ring with the placenta done?

Henry is on 7ozs as well! I doubt it iwll be long until he's on 9! lol When are you thinking of weaning him? Cause Stephen was on 9ozs from around 12 weeks and we had to start weaning him at 4 months because he just kept guzzling and guzzling down 9oz bottles and it wasn't filling him up enough! If he's draining 9ozs already he may be an early weaner?[/QUOTE]

well jaycob is still on 9oz, i still cant believe that for a few feeds on the normal formula he was having a bottle and a half which is like 13oZ lol, :wacko: i think we going to start to wean him at 4 months with a bit of baby rice and porrige but going to wait till after i get married, (15th november :happydance: agggghhhhh 3 weeks away lol i must be mad)

any we started jaycobs bedtime routine half hour early the past few nites to see how he goes and we got a 9pm till 6.30am, im still in shock but glad for the sleep.

squeena i suffer with pnd and ptsd from the birth, i understand its a struggle, its took me 11 weeks to have feelings for jaycob which i feel so guilty before but now they have kicked in i have neva felt this amazing feeling before, i have my down days still but im getting there

so apart from the good nights sleep jaycob is proper holding his head up, when hes sat in his car seat or proped up on the sofa he so tries his hardest to sit up himself, if i sit him up he lasts about a good 30 seconds before he goes again bless him, he can proper hold his bobly head up now,

i do find it funny that wen im changing him he moves around the mat so much and ends up in a totlly differnt postion to how he started lol

well today im off to collect my wedding rings, everything is sorted all that needs doind is the food, but were doing that our ourselves so that wont b till the weekend before,

hope u are all well if any one wants to add me on fb my name emee emzeebob stafford-preece

:hugs: to u all

emee xxx

ps dont corey and zane both look like their daddy! did you ever get your ring with the placenta done?

corey loves tummy time, hes got such a strong kneck so he can have a look around.

yeah they both look like my OH, corey also looks like me but zane is the double of his daddy...if i show zane a toddler pic of his dad he thinks its a picture of himself lol

coreys placenta has been sent off to be cremated along with some slides from OHs autopsy so i should be getting it soon! thats for reminding me about that lol i need to call them and tell them my new address

corey loves tummy time, hes got such a strong kneck so he can have a look around.

yeah they both look like my OH, corey also looks like me but zane is the double of his daddy...if i show zane a toddler pic of his dad he thinks its a picture of himself lol

coreys placenta has been sent off to be cremated along with some slides from OHs autopsy so i should be getting it soon! thats for reminding me about that lol i need to call them and tell them my new address

i hope u dont mind me asking i just woundered why you were sending the placenta off to be cremated? and what the slides are

emee x

i hope u dont mind me asking i just woundered why you were sending the placenta off to be cremated? and what the slides are

emee x

the slides are bits of my ohs organs that were taken during his autopsy after he died and its being cremated with coreys placenta because im mixing them with zanes hair and getting them made into a diamond :)

then im putting that diamond on my wedding ring

ahhh honey thats amazing, im so sorry to hear bout ur oh, but u will have a lasting memory of him xxx

ahhh honey thats amazing, im so sorry to hear bout ur oh, but u will have a lasting memory of him xxx

yeah i wanted all 3 of my boys together somehow so thought why not get a diamond lol

Love the idea moomin. Very precious. :flower:

How are you settling into your new place or are you not in it yet?

Think we have finally got somewhere with Isla and the reflux, we're now on sma staydown and seems to be working a treat. Fx it stays that way.

I've bought Isla a rainforest jumperoo for Christmas. Cant wait to see her in it xx

random question for ff babies, how many poops r the babies doing, cos jaycob is sometimes doing anything between 3-5 a day, i didnt no if its cos i changed him on to hungrier baby a week ago or not,

Moomin :hugs: I'm glad you're doing it! X Can't wait to see the diamond :)

Stef Thomas has the ocean wonders jumperoo. He looks hilarious in it!

Emzee Thomas does at least 1 poo a day, sometimes 2 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->