August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

Love the idea moomin. Very precious. :flower:

How are you settling into your new place or are you not in it yet?

Think we have finally got somewhere with Isla and the reflux, we're now on sma staydown and seems to be working a treat. Fx it stays that way.

I've bought Isla a rainforest jumperoo for Christmas. Cant wait to see her in it xx

not moved yet, moving on friday and i havent finished packing yet haha im so unorganised

moomin cant wait to see a pic of your ring its such a alovely idea
so what are jumperoos as everyone is always talking about them! dont think i will find one here :(

so annoyed today, everyone bothers me so much when I go out with cleo as she is abit of a novelty here, but they all touch her and they have dirty hands :(and they interfere when im feeding her they want to come and check what im doing and go to lift up whatever is covering me! really getting to me :( sorry for moaning! hope everyone doing good

just a quickie, jaycob got weighed today, my little dude is 13lb 3oz whoop whoop xxx

hope u al ok xx

im moving tomorrow and im not completly ready but oh well! i need to get corey weighed...hes a right chunk so im looking forward to seeing his weight :)

Wow I've missed a lot - glad everyone is doing well! Ashlyn will be 13 weeks on Monday and as of 2 weeks ago she was 12 pds 6 oz! :)

But she has a horrible stuffy nose now - I feel so bad for her :( Thinking I might go to the drug store and get her some saline drops soon...

Wow I've missed a lot - glad everyone is doing well! Ashlyn will be 13 weeks on Monday and as of 2 weeks ago she was 12 pds 6 oz! :)

But she has a horrible stuffy nose now - I feel so bad for her :( Thinking I might go to the drug store and get her some saline drops soon...

The saline drops help so much! I hope your Lil guy feels better.

My guy weight 11 lb 14 oz at his 2 month appt. So I am sure he is also at 13lbs now.

Hi all! Can I join? Isabelle was born on 14th August, one day early, and she weighed 5 lb 15. she is just coming up for 12 lb so has done really well :) she's so nosy and cheeky and smiley and I love her!

Thomas is 12 weeks tomorrow and at 11+2 he weighs 12lbs 3oz :)

little_lady welcome! I will add you and LO to the front page later as I'm off out in a minute x

This is a newborn snowsuit :rofl:

376818_2624641140465_1388356992_3011460_2072005906_n.jpg

hi! can I join you??
Cullen was born August 14 weighing 6lb, 11 oz. At ten weeks he is now 11lbs 4 oz. He had horrible reflux but is a bit better now that he has medication. He doesn't cry nearly as much, but still throws up after pretty much every feed, sometimes more than once. Overall, he is growing and holding his head up well. He even rolled over a few times from tummy to back. Here are a few pics of him, when he was born,in his bouncer and out and dressed for halloween!

Attachments

• IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 2
Aww hello Cullen! Sorry about the reflux but wow what a clever boy! Thomas doesn't roll. Well he does manage to get on his side sometimes but I think that's more luck :lol:

Hi everyone! Just found this group.

I had Elliot on August 22nd and I LOVE MY BOY! I thought he was the hairiest but I see one of you had an even hairier baby! lol

Hi SammieGrace & blackberry. Welcome to the thread :hi: gorgeous pics

I'm still having awful problems with reflux. :( I'm going to call the drs on Monday. I'm so fed up of it.

Isla dosent roll. Not even onto her side. But then she hates anything that dosent involve her being held.

Xx

hello to all the newbies, sammygrace please tell me where u got the cow outfit, im obsessed with cows and i love it, jaycob has a cow sleepsuit but i love the hood on that one.

As for me having a really bad 2 days, my oh has gone back to work and im just not coping in the day on my own with jaycob, my cpn who cums every thursday and i can normally text if im not coping is on holiday so im sorry for the rant, ive literally sat for the last 2 days crying with jaycob wen he cries, the minute his dad walks in hes all happy and smiles, i swear this child hates me, all he does is cry and i just dont no wat to do, i think hes playing off my emotions but hey we'll neva no, i feel so down its un real and i would just love sum sleep lol, even though he sleeps through now im not sleeping myself.

sorry for the rant girlies i just dont have anyone to actually talk too esp with my cpm on holiday. hope u al ok anyway, all ur babies are gawgus

emee x

hello to all the newbies, sammygrace please tell me where u got the cow outfit, im obsessed with cows and i love it, jaycob has a cow sleepsuit but i love the hood on that one.

sorry for the rant girlies i just dont have anyone to actually talk too esp with my cpm on holiday. hope u al ok anyway, all ur babies are gawgus

emee x

Hi Emee,
The cow suit is a Halloween costume from carters brand. The smallest size they had was 3-6 months, but Cullen already wears 3 month onesies from there and the cow costume fits well. It is like tights/leggings and a fleece body suit that is padded some around the tummy and butt, lol.

Also feel free to message me any time if you need someone to talk to. We moved to a different state a bit before Cullen was born and I don't know anyone here, so haven't got anyone to talk to besides DH. I am on Facebook too, Courtney McConnell, if you want to add me. It is definitely exhausting caring for a baby and can get lonely. Jaycob is darling, btw.

Hi SammieGrace & blackberry. Welcome to the thread :hi: gorgeous pics

I'm still having awful problems with reflux. :( I'm going to call the drs on Monday. I'm so fed up of it.

Isla dosent roll. Not even onto her side. But then she hates anything that dosent involve her being held.

Xx

I hope your doctor can help with Isla's reflux, it took about five visits and a ful two months before Cullen was diagnosed. It drove me crazy because he was in pain and everyone seemed to think I was an over anxious mother who just couldn't handle a newborn crying. It"s funny what you said about Isla's only wanting to be held, Cullen is like that most of the time. He does roll, but only tolerates tummy time for about two minutes at a stretch before getting mad!

Hi Emee,
The cow suit is a Halloween costume from carters brand. The smallest size they had was 3-6 months, but Cullen already wears 3 month onesies from there and the cow costume fits well. It is like tights/leggings and a fleece body suit that is padded some around the tummy and butt, lol.

Also feel free to message me any time if you need someone to talk to. We moved to a different state a bit before Cullen was born and I don't know anyone here, so haven't got anyone to talk to besides DH. I am on Facebook too, Courtney McConnell, if you want to add me. It is definitely exhausting caring for a baby and can get lonely. Jaycob is darling, btw.

theres a million courtney mcconnell's on fb hun, im the only emee emzeebob stafford-preece though so if u wanna add me it might be easier because i couldnt find u, my friends dont no i have pnd, and i feel so lonely most of the time, the friends that do no about my pnd arent very supportive either thats y i dont tell ppl, they either just tell me to get on with it or say its just the fact im a first time mum, its nice to talk to ppl on here that have similar experiances and feelings and i no im not alone in wat im going through

i might just be being dippy but my ticker seys jaycob is 2 months and 4 weeks ol
d doesnt that mean hes 3 months???

It will say he is a month old on what ever the date was when he was born, so for example it will say isla is 3 months old on 18th november and she was born on 18th august

Isla was diagnosed with reflux straight away they just don't seem ti know what to do to help it though.

And its terrible. She's never happy unless she is being held. I blame it on the reflux. Like a comfort thing,

On the friends front I dint have any friends here either, I mi ed here in 2006 but never met anybkdy and my friends firm back home might as well not be as they haven't rrwllh bothered with me since having children. I know it sounds mean but I hope they end up in the same lonely boat when they have children and then they might realize.

If any one wants to add me to facebook im www.facebook.com/stefaniejade. No mention of BnB though. Its my best kept secret escape place lol

Xxx

theres a million courtney mcconnell's on fb hun, im the only emee emzeebob stafford-preece though
I found you very easily, sometimes I forget just how common my married name is :dohh: my maiden name was very uncommon so I never had problems with multiples!

Isla was diagnosed with reflux straight away they just don't seem ti know what to do to help it though.

And its terrible. She's never happy unless she is being held. I blame it on the reflux. Like a comfort thing,

On the friends front I dint have any friends here either, I mi ed here in 2006 but never met anybkdy and my friends firm back home might as well not be as they haven't rrwllh bothered with me since having children.

I think that the constant wanting to be held is a comfort thing. It got so bad with Cullen that he was trying to nurse constantly, but that just made his stomach more irritated and worse. This is part of why he is almost always sucking a pacifier. This is also how we ended up cosleeping, I swear he wakes within five minutes if I set him down. I know it is a positional thing as well, since he isn't comfy unless he is upright. I never lay him flat on his back anymore, and that seems to have helped.

I know what you mean about the friends, most of mine from before don't have kids and are not interested. I added you on Fb as well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->