August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

OMG just read back my last post and look at all the typo's. Ive just bought an android tablet and was using that! dunno whats worse typing like that or autocorrect on my iphone. :haha:

Thanks for the add. :thumbup:

My friends still very much live the student life. Couldnt tell you how many years it is since they were at uni.

Got an assignment to do tonight so hope both girls behave. if not I need a miricle. It was supposed to be in before half term. Argh.

Also got the HV coming in the morning. Busy week this week. Have the carpet fitters coming on Thursday. Cant wait to get my new carpet in (probs for Isla to puke all over LOL)

xx

BlackBerry welcome! I have added you and Elliot to the front page :)

Thomas is coming out of a wonder week where he has been screaming and wanting to be constantly held/comforted. He had one day where he only drank 13oz but am pleased to say he is now draining or almost draining his 6oz bottles as per usual.

He has been a lot happier today, still grumpy when he's tired but there's no bursting of my ear drums thank god :lol:

On Tuesday he has his 12 week jabs. I am not looking forward to it :( I am the mean mummy at these appointments because my OH is afraid of needles and won't hold Thomas :growlmad:

OMG just read back my last post and look at all the typo's. Ive just bought an android tablet and was using that! dunno whats worse typing like that or autocorrect on my iphone. :haha:

Thanks for the add. :thumbup:

My friends still very much live the student life. Couldnt tell you how many years it is since they were at uni.

Got an assignment to do tonight so hope both girls behave. if not I need a miricle. It was supposed to be in before half term. Argh.

Also got the HV coming in the morning. Busy week this week. Have the carpet fitters coming on Thursday. Cant wait to get my new carpet in (probs for Isla to puke all over LOL)

xx

wat u doing at uni, im at uni kind of, im doing a science degree at home with the open university

Im doing the access to higher education course at the mo. In my 2nd year now but im in the process of filling out my ucas application to do pediatric nursing.

xx

Hi Ladies! Only just found this group - Can I be added please? Leo William was born 3 weeks early on 22nd August by emergency c section and weighing 6lbs 10oz... He's 10 weeks old tomorrow and an absolute superstar! Love him to bits! :cloud9:

Hope everyone and their little ones are well! x x x

Welcome bananabump I added you and Leo to the first page :)

August 22nd seems to be the most popular August birthday so far!

aggggg well i can actually see 2 teeth actually cutting through on jaycob so at least i no y hes been histerical, but last night he woke up every hour, i feel like i have a newborn again soooooo tired

happy samhain girlies xxxx

Callum weighed in at 11p 7 ounces at 8 weeks. Hopefully getting him weighed Wednesday.

Hey Stef sorry Isla is still so refluxy :hugs:

Wow Emzeebob teeth already yikes!

Cal doesn't do much at all. He used to like tummy time, now he hates it. He rolled a couple of times onto his side but gave that up. I'm trying to encourage him to grasp stuff but he can't be arsed, would rather look at the telly and kick a bit. However he will not sleep!!! Only catnaps during the day for about 20 mins every 3-4 hours and goes for about 3 hours at a push before waking at night 2 or 3 times. As a newborn he slept so well then at 6 weeks he just changed completely. As if he became aware of the world and doesn't want to miss anything. I am so tired I can sleep standing up with my eyes open! :wacko:

Just found this now, please can I join :)

George was born on 2nd August, by emergency c-section due to pre-eclampsia and a ruptured placenta he was due 26th August. Poor little mite was in NICU for a week due to breathing difficulties but is hundreds now and has been since the day we took him home. :)

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/393001_10150426381901858_749451857_10713183_749133514_n.jpg

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/384315_10150429833281858_749451857_10744764_1971860940_n.jpg

Welcome weezie! I'll add you to the front page when I'm on the laptop x

It's Halloween ladies! Costumes and picture time!!

Hi all. Haven't been on here for a while.
Hope you're all well.
All ok here. J is changing so much now, it's crazy.
Still breastfeeding and it's getting a lot easier. (Thank God lol)
He has his second lot of injections tomorrow, so not looking forward to that.
Also my hair has started to fall out. So much I could make a wig with it all lol :haha:
Here's some pics of my little pumpkin.

Attachments

• IMG_848re.jpg
    IMG_848re.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2802re.jpg
    IMG_2802re.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
sequeena im not looking forward to the next jabs either, i make my OH hold her leg still though! she took a week to get over the last and she has been diffeerent ever since them still
hi bananabump :) we thought Cleo was a boy and she was to be named Leo! love that name, ive kind of ruled it out if I ever have a boy now though by using Cleo lol!!
poor jaycob emzeebob! but at least you know whats been wrong with im, I hope they come through quickly
vivienne thats exactly how cleo sleeps little naps all day and then one long sleep (long to me is 3 hours!) from 8 and then she just keeps waking all night!
is anyone fully breastfeeding? this week has been a nightmare I nearly gave up she has just been screaming all day and I feel so terrible that she has been hungry :( but then yesterday there seemed enough milk again so maybe it was yet another growth spurt and m ybody caught up? also realised I eat nowhere near enough ive had to be forrcing myself to eat all day just to eat enough calories!

It's been the same with me Jodie, but he's only just started to get better. Although today he's hardly been off my breast. At 3 months they normally go through a huge growth spurt. So that was most probably why Cleo was so hungry. :hugs:
I've got to be careful what I eat because J has a very sensitive stomach, so no chicken, milk, fruit, veg.. it's been driving me bonkers. All I've been eating is rice, beans, bread etc. It's the only food that won't give him a bad stomach ache.

wow really that must be hard! I just eat everything, im not sure id know if a certain food affected her to be honest!
well done for carrying on though I know you have had a struggle too!
in the mornings there is too much milk and squirts everywhere and chokes her and she gets loads of gas then in the dreaded 6pm evening time I dont have enough!

my little monkey sox in his spider outfit

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
Sorry it took so long but weezie I've added you to the front page!

Aw look at all the cuties in their halloween costumes :D Thomas has worn 3 outfits :lol:

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/393419_2631801799477_1388356992_3019236_838116327_n.jpg

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/297829_2633725687573_1388356992_3020581_1808488171_n.jpg

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/376099_2633670246187_1388356992_3020557_2140704082_n.jpg

Awww gorgeous pics, I never dressed Isla up. She hates me faffing around getting her dressed any way so I think i'd of driven her over the age into full blown rage. :rofl:

I dressed Olivia up though as a witch and painted her face. She loved opening the door to all the halloweeners and giving them sweets.

Had isla weighed yesterday. She is now weighing in at 11lb 5oz. She keeps declining on the centile though, probably due to her reflux, they arent concerned just yet but said they will just have to keep an eye on it.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"