August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

Poor Isla. Hope the reflux goes soon!

Thomas has just had his 12 week injections. He screamed but he's much better than last time.

Aww bless him, hope he continues to be better than last time. :flower:

Nasty mummy has to take Isla again on the 16th for hers.

so tonight ive to cut my carpet into strips, ready to take up for the new one coming. Im so useless at this stuff. bet I end up with 50 gazillion war wounds to go with it.

x

Doped after his injections and calpol

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/380932_2636929487666_1388356992_3024700_962648013_n.jpg

:rofl:

:rofl: what a picture lol.

Xx

Elliot was a garden gnome :D

Poor little guy has his first cold :( Sniffly and coughing all night. :cry:

Attachments

• 390991_10150370147741849_511886848_8376781_970535127_n.jpg
    390991_10150370147741849_511886848_8376781_970535127_n.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
Digging the gnome outfits hahahaha

George is 3 months old today. I cannot believe how fast the time is flying, it's too quick.

yeah jaycob is 3 months old today too, they have the same birthday x

Well i've been mia for a while. it's been madness. I've moved house and then got a new phone which i've just worked out how to get on here with it. I'll read back over old posts but i hope everyone is well. Alexis is getting big now! And her smiles are fantastic. She hasn't technically giggled yet. It's more of a squeal which is good enough for me :)

Welcome back!!

Thomas had a funny night last night. Just screamed for over an hour and we couldn't find a reson why :wacko:

Welcome back!!

Thomas had a funny night last night. Just screamed for over an hour and we couldn't find a reson why :wacko:

My LO has done this a couple nights this week. Like screaming in pain hysterics! I figured if we go lay in the dark, in bed he calms down with in a minute or 2. The he nurses for a few minutes and falls fast asleep. I think it might be a growth spurt and over stimulation and not knowing how to fall asleep over tired thing. Just went through this about 5 minutes ago actually! Waiting for him to finish eating and put him to bed.

Same here. Cries for no reason, I nurse him in bed for a bit and he calms down. Weird

I think its over stimulation too. Cleo does this about 3 nights a week but I can usually manage to catch the signs and get her ready for bed and calm the house and noise down in time and play some soft music and she crashes out.
she slept in her cot last night instead of with me :( but she slept the best she ever has only waking at 1 and then at 4, most sleep ive had in 4 months!!

Hey ladies :hi:

Well winter is certainly upon us now. Brrrr! I took Olivia to a party this morning, went to tesco and did the shop (which i f'in hate on a Saturday) and now im back home and not moving! Its too cold and miserable outside.

Just wondering what your all getting your LO's for Christmas?

So far ive got Isla a My Pal Violet, a rainforest jumperoo & poppin elefun (its 9m+ but thought as she gets older she could sit in her bumbo & play it). I was thinking about just getting her some soft books to finish it off. I still have all of Olivia's baby toys so we have loads of rattles etc etc etc.

xx

Hi girls ! How did our babies cope with Bonfire night? We took Thomas to a fireworks display and he loved it!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/388775_2653727667610_1388356992_3039100_644738089_n.jpg

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/315772_2653775308801_1388356992_3039155_436137817_n.jpg

For Christmas we've bought Thomas an Ocean Wonder's jumperoo, my pal scout (we have twinkle twinkle little scout and he loves it), a toy from fisher price... it's a cow and when you press its nose it vibrates, teethers... a bee thing that lights up and makes noises... I forget what else lol

Ooo didnt realise this group was here! :wave:

We're getting Evie the my pal Violet :thumbup: They look so cool!

Love your bonfire night pics, Evie slept right through them! :haha: Max loved them though!! x

I shall add you lovely! I didn't think of mentioning it to you for some reason!! :rofl:

Hi ladies. Hope you've all had a nice weekend.
It's been a nightmare with J the last few days. Think he might be teething, but not sure.
Everytime he's hungry, he'll go on my breast and then a minute later he'll scream out in pain. Kicking his legs and hitting me with his arms.
His cheeks are so red and he's biting hard on his hands. Also when I put my little finger on his gums yesterday, he bit it so hard bless him.
I tried to do everything I could yesterday to help him, but nothing worked. I've also been giving him teething gel, but that doesn't work either. Had to give him calpol before bed and that helped him to sleep till 4am.
Will try and get some teething toys for him, just incase he is teething.
Still think it's too young for him to be teething.. or is it?
My girls didn't teeth till they was about 5/6 months.

Welcome xlisax

Proudmummy, they say teething usually starts between 3-6 months so quite possibly. Poor little man. He has all the signs of it dosent he bless him. I remember when Olivia was teething she had cold symptoms and runny poo's. Can you see anything in his gums?

xx

aw no proudmommy pooor you and little man! its not too early, I started teething at 11 weeks as my mum always tells me. I had 2 teeth by 4 months so this was prime teething time for my poor mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->