August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

pround mummy, my jaycob is teething too, he has 2 cummng through bless him so been a nitemare here, also i was in agony the last 2 nites with pain in my chest went to hospital and ive got gallstones, everything seems to be going wrong im supposed to be getting married a week on tuesday

Leo is teething too bless him! Started about a week ago with flushed cheeks, biting my finger and his hands, dribbling loads and only being able to manage half of his normal bottles before it started hurting him to suck! And then a couple of days ago he got a bit of a gunky eye aswell so I took him to the Docs and she confirmed she could see one of his bottom front teeth coming through and he's got a blocked tear duct.. poor little dude! Bonjela, Calpol and a teething dummy from Tommee Tippee have helped a lot though! x x x

I think Thomas is starting to teeth... starting to dribble, eating everything in sight and chomping on my finger sometimes. I can't see anything though. I bought some dentinox teething gel (which I'm sure is bonjela under a different name!!) so I hope it works. It not I'll get some teething powder. We already have teething toys.

Gosh today has been trying. Isla has been grump all day.

x

:( Thomas has had a few of those days this week. Hope she perks up soon!

oh bless me too, im starving as OH is havng his day of catch up sleep as he works nights and he always cooks for me, ive eaten crappy snacks all day!!

I'm the same Jodie lol!!

Thomas has giggled at exactly 13 weeks :D

haha saw your post about the jacket pots! i coudlnt even cook chicken and potatoes yesterday, the potatoes were all hard!
its 5pm he's still bloody asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awwww loving the giggles, cleo did today too and I nearly cried!!!!!!! I wanted her to do it again to make sure but no sound comes out or she sounds like she is coughing or squealing!
did thomas laugh at your reaction?

I feel like im consatntly picking at stuff all day, Between Isla and Olivia I never get to have proper meals and I feel starving all the time, Its bloody terrible. Doing nothing for me figure either. Back to weight watchers next week for me.

Isla proper laughs at stuff but with no sound, well she coos alot!

Also pinched this from a thread I posted on.

£10 voucher through Hipp for Mamas and Papas, valid when you spend over £20

https://secure1.mamasandpapas.com/pr...reg-_-GiftCard

Gona use it to buy a baby snug cos I dont like my bumbo.

xx

Thanks Stef!

Jodie I am awful at cooking :rofl:

No he didn't laugh at my reaction he does this staring thing it's so funny!

stef if it wasnt for my OH I would never eat anything good at all! I actually have to use a calorie counter to make sure I eat enough as I really struggle and its important for breastfeeding, I dont mind if I put a bit of weight on as im lower than my pre pregnancy size

aw bless him sequeena!

stef if it wasnt for my OH I would never eat anything good at all! I actually have to use a calorie counter to make sure I eat enough as I really struggle and its important for breastfeeding, I dont mind if I put a bit of weight on as im lower than my pre pregnancy size

aw bless him sequeena!

I am absolutely starving all the time too, but I eat crap all day long and no matter how much I eat, I am like ready to sit down and eat a whole buffet! Is it the breastfeeding? Ever since this kid came out, I have been wanting to stuff my face!

Here is a new pic of my lil guy (my camera has dust inside of it, thats what the random black spot ruining the pic is! :( )
https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn91/cannibalwendy2/DSC_3971-1.jpg

I think its over stimulation too. Cleo does this about 3 nights a week but I can usually manage to catch the signs and get her ready for bed and calm the house and noise down in time and play some soft music and she crashes out.
she slept in her cot last night instead of with me :( but she slept the best she ever has only waking at 1 and then at 4, most sleep ive had in 4 months!!

Wahoo for sleep! :happydance:

Cal is sucking and chewing on his hands and drooling like the village idiot so I'd say there will be some tooth buds through in the next month or two. They say from about 2 months the gums get itchy and chewing helps to soothe them in prep for teething.

Has his 3 month shots tomorrow should be fun :cry:

I found a website called babyfit.sparkpeople.com (I think that's it?) and it has a breastfeeding friendly calorie counter. It really was a PIA to use though when I was messing with it. Not very user friendly, took 10 minutes to add and find one meal! I am so thirsty and craving junk all the time. No veggies for this girl, give me the chocolate! I have lost a couple pounds but probably would have dropped more had I more time to prepare meals and more will power!

jaycob has cradle cap, any advice??? xxx

blackberry its definitley the breastfeeding! I can eat and eat and still hungry!
what a lovely picture of your happy little chap!!

thanks vivienne! she woke last night again though at 11, 1, 2.30, 3.30 then i dont feel like she much went back to sleep after that!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
good luck for the jabs tomorrow

I use myfitnesspal and just add an exercise each day of 500 calories which is what the breastfeeding will burn then i can eat 2000 but i struggle to eat it really as everything we have is all healthy it takes loads of food to reach that!

try rubbing a bit of olive oil on the cradle cap emzee

im thinking its just the teething but jaycob used to sleep through from 9pm tilll 5am, but the last for 4 nites its been 9pm-1am, then waking every hour till i finally give up bout 7am and get up for breakfast etc, im shattered and esp as i have gallstones im feeling pretty low xx

ps thanx jodie will try that x

Aww Leo has brought his bedtime forward by an hour which is nice of him, 9.30pm now so gives mummy and daddy a bit more 'us' time! He has also dropped a feed though too so has 5 6oz bottles a day, is this about normal for 11 weeks? He sleeps until 7am xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->