August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

bananabump tadgh shares his bday with ur lo and has dropped a feed too, went 10pm - 4.30am last night which has been the longest ever! He gets up around 8.30am or so. 5 x 6oz bottles a day is what is on his milk packaging for 8-12 weeks old so i'm guessing 30oz is the average daily amount for that age?

jaycob was taking 14oz-15oz bottles every 4 hours and sleeping from 9pm till 5am, so i put him on hungrier baby and hes settled down to 7oz now but as hes teething hes waking every 3 hours or so but not feeding he just wants conforting

I don't even count how many bottles he has :blush: all I know is when he's hungry he has between 4-6oz :lol:

bananabump tadgh shares his bday with ur lo and has dropped a feed too, went 10pm - 4.30am last night which has been the longest ever! He gets up around 8.30am or so. 5 x 6oz bottles a day is what is on his milk packaging for 8-12 weeks old so i'm guessing 30oz is the average daily amount for that age?

Aww birthday buddies, cute! Bit of a blonde moment - didnt think to check his milk packaging! haha Thanks for the reassurance! Leo loves sleeping way more than milk so I was a tad worried at first that he wasnt getting enough by dropping a feed! How are you getting on with Tadgh? 11 weeks today! Can't believe it xxx

I keep forgetting about this thread!!! How's everyone doing??

Henry's now 12+4 weighs 16lbs 3ozs and has a horrible cold at the moment :( :(

Also - anyone else a bit broody?????? I really want my third and final child!!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!

Wow Henry is a CHUNK!!

I've been broody since Thomas was born :lol:

i wouldnt call it broody but i do have proper bump envy, i see bumps and get sooo jealous and miss mine

no idea what cleo drinks as she is breastfed but she likes to eat alllllllllllll day!!
sleeping wise she goes to bed at 8 and first wakes at 1am on a good day, 11pm on a bad one and then from 1 am wakes every hour or 2,nightmare!! we get up at 5.30am as well as I give up by then! what am I doing wrong :(
broody? my gosh you ladies are mad hahahaha!! im not over the birth it will take a while for me to get my head round having to do that ever again!!

Wow Callum is only 13 pounds at 12 weeks. Is it me or are formula fed babies slightly heavier??

Shots ok. Pooed himself big time when he got the injections. I went through 3 nappies while at the doctors!!!!!! :dohh: Very grumpy and tired and refusing to sleep!!!! Twit. :dohh:

Jodie I feel your pain. I guess we just have babies who prefer to be up and about at the wrong times!!!

I think BF babies put weight on rapidly then slow down whilst FF babies are the other way round.

no idea what cleo drinks as she is breastfed but she likes to eat alllllllllllll day!!
sleeping wise she goes to bed at 8 and first wakes at 1am on a good day, 11pm on a bad one and then from 1 am wakes every hour or 2,nightmare!! we get up at 5.30am as well as I give up by then! what am I doing wrong :(
broody? my gosh you ladies are mad hahahaha!! im not over the birth it will take a while for me to get my head round having to do that ever again!!

i no where ur cuming from hun, im still trying to get over my labour a i have post traumactic stress but i think i just miss having him inside kicking me and talking to him etc, i miss the bump only, lol, oh is trying to convince me to have another but labour was 2 stresfull

with the sleeping jaycob was exactly the same, but we decided to do the who bath bottle and bed at 9pm every nite and one day it just clicked for him and he slept through, at the minute everyweek we reduce the time we give him the bath by 15 mins so its gets earlier every week, at the mo we have got it down to 8.15pm x

I can't wait to see what cleo weighs on saturday! she will be 14 weeks then.not looking forward to the jabs though

definitely cleo doesn't like to miss out, she fights sleep on every nap big time! I have to bounce her in her chair and watch her and she opens her eyes about 10 times before giving in! what am I going to so when she is too big for the bouncy chair?!

emzee she does go to bed the same time every night, it just all goes downhill lol!

I think BF babies put weight on rapidly then slow down whilst FF babies are the other way round.

Leo is FF and he put on weight rapidly at first (about 4lbs by the time he was 7 weeks) and now he has really slowed down, he is 11+1 today and only put on 2 lbs since he was 7 weeks! He now weighs 13lb 3oz x x x

God to have a routine or a baby that doesn't fight sleep. :cry:
Took me 7 attempts to get him to sleep for 45mins today :dohh:

He is now crying for a full two hours each night from about 7.30-9.30 and we cannot calm him at all. He also seems to have horrible gas and that causes him even more grief.

I would kill for more than 2 hours sleep at a stretch. It takes me so long to sleep after each feed that really it's only about 45mins sleep between feeds. And then not sleeping during the day, I'm starting to see things and forget heaps!!!!

How are you getting on with Tadgh? 11 weeks today! Can't believe it xxx

I know it's crazy! Not a teeny baby anymore! He's getting on fine, although his 2 months jabs messed him up for a good 4 days or so! He was getting himself into a nice routine before that. Seems to be getting back on track now thank goodness!

Tadgh had his baptism last week... he SCREAMED the whole way through - threw a proper wobbler!! :shock: Mustn't enjoy mass so!

Aww. All our little one's are teething, it's such a shame for them.
Those who are still yet to have the injections. Hope it goes well! J had his last week. He was ok for a few days, then went a bit off.
He's a lot better now though. He weighed in at 13 lb 4oz (he was 13 weeks old)
Can't believe he is 14 weeks today. I have no idea where the time has gone.
Christmas will soon be here!!! Do you all have plans for christmas?
Hope you're all well and hugs to your little ones! :hugs:

vivienne I totally know how you are feeling! cleo's problem is waking up in the night only now though rather than the screaming before sleep. we found if we anticipate when its going to start and make sure she is ready for bed before then and in a dark quiet room with music with just me she goes off to sleep before it happens, as I think it was over stimulation and grumpy gassy tiredness

glad your LO is good proudmommy. christmas here isn't like christmas :( I wanted to go to MIL for it but we arent. they eat xmas dinner at midnight christmas eve then all get drunk'! xmas day is hangover central no fun for me!!

i'm sure cleo is teething as well!! she has been drooling loads for about 3 weeks now and has started this week really chewing her lip loads, i cant feel an actual tooth i dont think but there is a ridge at the top of her mouth sticking right out, maybe that is 2 teeth?

also did any of your LO's go through wonder week 12? I had never heard of them but I had such a hard time around that week and this is really useful
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/642342-wonder-week-info-chart.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"