August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

oh yeah i hate this hv, she isnt my usual one. the boys dont have much but they never need much, its all about what they get not how much!

Fingers crossed this works but here is my Wiggles on Christmas day :)

Attachments

• Alexis bouncer.jpg
    Alexis bouncer.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Oh my Gosh gorgeous!!

This was Thomas in his snazzy new outfit from his grandparents (bigger version of my avatar)

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/405979_2988578158663_1388356992_3181459_1990136473_n.jpg

gorgeous!
corey puked al over his christmas outfit soon as i put it on him lol

moomin Thomas did the same so I had to change him into a mr strong sleepsuit so he could open his presents :rofl:

I love his socks! :) and doesn't he have lovely long fingers. A possible piano player when he is older? lol

Possibly! That's another thing he got from me anyway :rofl:

the boys have got my lanky arms which is a bitch when trying to find long sleeve tops to fit hahaha
i took corey to the docs today and hes got broncholitis, so weve just got to ride it out and wait for him to get better :( he was sleeping on me last night with a cold flannel on his head. hoping he starts to get better soon the poor boy

Awwwwww poor kid. I hope he is better soon.

Alexis has got my squishy fingers, and my long body and short legs.

coreys feeling abit better today, ive actualy got a smile out of him n he loves his new jumperoo!

hes been very busy while ill, hes also got 3 teeth coming in very fast and today he bit my nipple :( ive heard ur supposed to push their face into ur chest to stop them biting but it made corey bite down harder the bugger hahah

so im now worried i wont be able to bf for aslong as i wanted to as i dont fancy getting my boobs bit..it bloody hurts haha

wow I missed loads!
belated merry christmas to you all!
the babies all looked super cute in the outfits. Love Thomas's socks Sequeena!
glad corey is feeling better moomin and wow 3 teeth! Cleo seemed like she was teething but it stopped. im not looking forward to teeth for the same reason im scared it will ruin bf

well we had to go and do a border run to bolivia on buses this week, im knackered! but Cleo was good as gold that girl is a natural traveller!

what are you doing for New years eve? I will be at home in bed with Cleo as OH will be out at work!

i hate new yrs! hopefuly ile be tucked up in bed sleeping, but they way coreys going ile be up feeding :/

already teething seems to have ruined breastfeeding, his last feed he bit me 4 times n i thought that hurt till the 5th bite.....i was about to put him back on n he bit down on the tip and my nipple is now bleeding.

i screamed "arrgghh fucking hell" lol zane told me off for swearing

i sat and cried at the thought of not feeding him myself anymore. zane was FF so i have no idea why it upset me so much.

im now dreading the next feed :(

I know, I hope I can sleep the fireworks here are mad, like nothing ive ever seen christmas eve was bad enough but cleo slept through it!

oh no hun :hugs: what the hell are you meant to do with a 4-5 month old, its not like they can understand not to bite? you poor thing! you've done amazingly ebf this long though you shouldnt be upset but I know what you mean I would be the same. Cleo has been biting just with her gums when she is waiting for the milk and thats bad enough!
bless zane haha!!

has anyone left their LO yet? we are going to Lima next week and OH keeps talkingabout all the things we can do leaving LO with MIL but i dont think I can do it!!

the longest ive left corey was 4 hours when i went to get my hair done. i havent been able to leave him for much longer being ebf....

but is it bad that i cant wait to leave him for a night hahaha i wana go out n get very drunk and let my hair down.

when i see my health visitor in jan im going to talk to her about weaning corey off the boob i think, i dont think my boobs can take the biting and i hate feeling like i dont want to feed him

Moomin :hugs: Hopefully it will get better x

Jodie I noticed on FB but what is a border run?

I'm unwell and looking after Thomas by myself... give me strength :(

We're not doing anything for new year's x hopefully Thomas will be asleep when midnight comes... I doubt it. He's not in a routine anymore, I don't know what happened.

yeah thats the thing with being breastfed and Ive never managed the expressing business so I cant see it working leaving her
no its not bad at all!, I have times I wanna go out but then I just dont think I would enjoy it leaving her

haha it basically means I had to leave Peru as my visa ran out, so I had to cross the border (although in the end we bribed someone on the peruvian side of the border and he stamped me a new visa!) just meant long arse overnight and all day buses which could have been a nightmare but she was a little cherub

oh sequeena hope you feel better. cleo has no routine either! but she has started sleeping at night which is amazing to me now!

with zane i let him make his own routine so im still waiting for corey to get into one :/

ive just come down today with the bug the boys have had so i feel ur pain sequeena. its horrible looking after babies and being ill

Wow jodie that sounds scary. Do you worry that they won't give you another visa? How long will this one last? x

Thomas got himself into a routine. He started whinging at around 7:30 each night and would sleep until about midnight, feed and back down again until morning but lately he's up until 3, 4 in the morning :( who knows what's happened there!

Moomin I should be lucky I only have one to look after!

Oh dear... he's waking up I think :(

i remember when zane was 8 months old he had a d&v bug and i caught that so we both had it coming from both ends and i had to look after him....now that was horrible!

zanes pretty good, hes feeling better so he will just go off and play all day or go to his room and watch dvds. in the morning he will come into my room to wake me up n then he will go off and play while i get abit more sleep if its really early or ive had a bad night with corey.

its also a godsend to be able to say wait a min n he will lol or if hes moaning he can tell me why.

my mums just called n shes got the same bug n shes been throwing up :( (im so scared of being sick) n im still making her come to mine tomo to bring me things hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->