August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

What did they say about his weight loss? They should have been concerned if he had lost THAT much in a few days? Poor boy

They said it would be mostly fluid and is common to lose that much. I was talking to another mum and her son had lost 3lb in 10 days :( the dyoralite seems to have helped but he doesn't like it a lot :lol:

He was sick again this morning but I think he'd just tried to drink too much milk. He's been managed 4oz milk then a few hours later 4oz of water. Instead of keeping that pattern my OH gave him more milk and I guess he just couldn't handle it.

We've gone through so many nappies. Seven between 3am and 12pm. There's barely anything coming out of him now though so fingers crossed his poos start firming up soon.

He's sat in his walker now playing with his toys. You wouldn't think anything was wrong with him!

re the influenza I didnt think so, I dunno whether to give her it? I never got flu jabs when they were offered in my work place I just thought it was a bit much

haha enjoy working out I bloody miss my classes so much! Ive got no muscles left! well a bit as we walk loads but not how I used to be. and haha me too I eat loads people hate me too I was back in my jeans when Cleo was 3 days old but I was very very healthy in my pregnancy. I wish I could get a bit rounder I look older now my face is so bony!

been reading the no cry sleep solution and doing the sleep logs for naps and night and found out cleo is having 4 to 5 hours too little sleep a day no wonder shes grumpy! she wont nap without me though so her naps are always cut too short

hope thomas keeps getting better xx

Neither of my boys get as much sleep as they are supposed to.

Jodie I no what u mean, I've got high cheek bones aswel so I look like a 12 yr old on crack hahaha I need to gain about 7lbs but tone up. I don't even no what muscle is anymore, everything wobbles hahaha

Yeah Henry's a nightmare when it comes to naps.... he averages between 10mins - 1hr twice a day and then sleeps 6.45pm - 7am but wakes up at least three times for his dummy!

Stephen was perfect he'd have two two hour naps and then sleep from 7-7! Now it's one 1 hour nap and 7-7am ........

Hi,

My little girl Evie was born 24/08/11 at 9.05am the best day of my life! xxxx

I'm ranting today girls!
I've never got on with my inlaws and since Thomas died they have seen Zane twice and Corey only once.
I don't talk on the phone to mil so she texts me instead which I was fine with. I get the odd text asking how the boys are with I answer. Fil fell off the roof n it's ashame he didn't snap his neck, but he needs a op, so again mil said she wasn't coming down to see the boys cuz of not being able to come with fil....annoyed but understood.

Text today and she's going to new York to see her friend, is it just me or is that disgusting? Wtf kind of grandparent can go new york when she's not seen her grand kids in 7 fucking months? Arrrgghhhh

Yeah that is disgusting! How can she do that!?

Did she get on with Thomas OR could it even be that maybe seeing the boys is too painful for her? :shrugs:

Yeah that is disgusting! How can she do that!?

Did she get on with Thomas OR could it even be that maybe seeing the boys is too painful for her? :shrugs:

She treated him like dirt but makes out to everyone they were so close. Even if it was painful for her seeing the boys surly as a grandparent shed still put them first, but no that's not even the case. She's just s twat.
She's having too much fun spending the life insurance she had out on my oh that she doesn't think i no about

That Life insurance should have gone onto her grandchildren and the mother of her son's children. I'm sorry but god forbid if my son died and I have life insurance money - the majority of money if not ALL of that money would go to his family to make sure they can keep afloat.

That Life insurance should have gone onto her grandchildren and the mother of her son's children. I'm sorry but god forbid if my son died and I have life insurance money - the majority of money if not ALL of that money would go to his family to make sure they can keep afloat.

I don't even want that money, I want my boys to have it n yet she's not even put it in an account for them, so far it's paid for her to go on 2 holidays n things they want for their house.....what kind of mother insures her own child for £250,000 sick bitch!

It hurts more that she didn't even respond when I told her zanes counselling should start soon. He's 3 yrs old and hurting and she hasn't batted a eye lid.

I text her saying I thought ud see the boys before going off the new york, I've had no reply so I'm giving her till tomo to explain herself and then I'm changing my number and I'm having nothing more to do with her.
In a year and half she's seen Zane twice, so I think I can sleep happy knowing I gave her a chance

You've done more than enough! I'm fuming for you! If anything happened to STeve I know my MIL would be there every week helping me out and seeing her grandchildren. She doesn't deserve to have any input in their lives and you know you tried ti keep contact but she lost her chance.

What a disgusting woman.

Insuring her son :nope: Makes you think!!

hi another Jodi :)
girls thanks I feel better now you've said about your LO's not napping well either!

moomin thats crap and a shame for the boys as it would be nice for them to have contact from thomas's family :( I dont buy any shit about things being painful, thats a copout, what about how painful it is for you! you have no choice but to get on with it! and re the money that is sick! she should absolutelu want that money to be for the boys and she should want to be in their lives, its her loss that they won't be as they won't even know her as they get older if thats how little she sees them

Well last night if any of u didn't see my Facebook Zane went to hospital with croup. He's ok and back home now but had to spend the night.
I didn't stay with him my sister did, not enough room for Corey.
I text my mil n let her no, all I got was sorry to hear that and today I've had nothing to see how he is.

Soon as everything is settled I'm changing my number n that woman can kiss my ass

Poor Zane, how is he now?

You'll be better off without that vile woman in your life x

Zanes ok now thanks, he's in bed sleeping it off so I think he will be more himself tomorrow.

I actually got a text off mil asking hoes Zane at 7.30, I don't no any grandparent who could wait all day to see how their ill grandchild is so I haven't text her back. She could of called me, she's got my mums number and she could of called the hospital but hasn't. I might text her tomo.

Corey's driving me nuts, he went to sleep at 8.30 but then woke up and is still up. He'd rather bite me then actually feed, so tonight's going to be fun :/

I wouldn't bother texting her at all. Let her come to you if she's so concerned :hugs:

Ouch, naughty Corey!

Thomas slept 7-8, 11-1, 4-4:45am last night and it was awful. I so wish he would sleep better :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->