August 2011 mummies! Our babies are here!

Corey wasn't as bad as I thought he was going to be and Zane slept thru.
Corey was about 10.30-12 12-1 1-about 3 and 3-6 he came in my bed at 6 and Zane woke us up at 8.30

I'm just used to horrible sleep I guess lol

Happy Mothers Day August Mummies :hugs: I hope you had a lovely day x

mummies how are you all doing? sleeping? teething?

we took cleo camping and she was an angel! it was pretty far away a 2 hour then a 3 hour bus the second of which the whole journey is going over mountains and a bit scary with the drop! she swam in the coolest of the hot springs I was so proud of her she loved it :)

I hate camping lol but must be so cool to be able to swim in hot springs, Corey loves water so I'd love to be able to do that with him.

Corey's standing up pretty much when ever he feels like it, crawling, it's so funny when he picks up abit of speed.

Both boys are still getting over the flu and croup and Corey's now got two top n two bottom teeth. He's had about 4 other teeth almost coming for the past 3 months so think he will be like Zane and have all his teeth by the time he's 1

My brother was walking by 9-10 months do my mums convinced Corey will be the same.

And I am defiantly going to switch to formula in the next month in the day and at night in the next 2 months. If I want to go on my girls holiday I've got to lol

Not much sleeping but no teething here :thumbup:

Enjoying this lovely weather while it lasts!

Thomas says no by shaking his head now which is great. And he's a total flirt, all the ladies get a smile ;)

Ah well done Cleo! Sounds lovely jodie!

Sounds like you've been kept busy moomin, well done corey on crawling, he's so clever :D Hope the boys are feeling their normal selves soon!

Jodie.... did you find out what that beast of a bug was?!?

Aww moomin your little boys have really been through the wars lately :( Are they both feeling better now?

I'm having a nightmare of a week - Steve got forced to hand his resignation in, they then were dickheads and said we had 22 hours to leave our flat (live above his work) ... so being pregnant and with two smalls boys was so stressful :( Luckily, Steve's cousin's DH has a van so he helped us move all the big stuff. Then... we thought Steve was getting paid on Wednesday so we were planning on saving some and then spending it on a new car seat for Stephen, clothes for Stephen and Henry etc as they need it and then they recalled his wages - that is PLAIN NASTY!! They did it on purpose knowing full well we had the boys to feed. I know it sounds silly "why would they do it on purpose?" But trust me the people that forced him to resign and did all this stuff were also the two people who sacked his mum for no real reasons last November. Luckily he has LOADS of interviews lined up and 95% of them are for PROMOTIONS not Deputy Manager but General Manager so it's something! :) Hopefully this time next week he'll have a new job and then we can look to move out of the in-laws.

Hope you're all ok :)

Bloody hell charlotte that's awful!

Zanes feeling a lot better but still has a cough and Corey's still full of snot and coughing but they both feel better. We went to the zoo yesterday so Zane is now a snow leopard haha

awww bless him! At least they're starting to feel better. It's horrible when you only have one when they're ill but when there's more than one and they're ill at the same time you feel like a walking zombie!

Have you heard from the twatty MIL?

I got a text off mil Monday asking how the boys were like nothing even happened! I swear the bitch is so far up her own arse she thinks she rules the world, obviously nothing I said had any affect and she doesn't think I'm serious about having nothing more to do with her

Crazy bitch lol well I ignored her text n she's not bothered to text again, I've been so busy I haven't had chance to change my number yet but I defiantly will be.

Bloody drama! Can't wait for a normal boring life

wow corey is doing great standing up! my brother walked at 9 to 10 months as well, which is mad! , I think I was 12 months
whats your countdown now til your holiday?

haha bless thomas shaking his head!
are any babies saying any words yet? I know kendon says mama i saw that cute video! Cleo just says mmmmmmmmmmmmmm all day she is trying for mama i think! or moo haha!

haha charlie not yet on the beast but working on it! seriously the rankest thing ive ever had the displeasure of being near in my life, I was traumatised hahahaa!!
aw sounds like a nightmare week what areseholes doing that to a family with two littlens and one on the way!

Henry is doing really well - like Corey I think he's going to be walking by 10 months (same as Stephen) - he can cruise now and he just wants to walk and we have to just hold his hands walking around all day!! Baaaaad back alert! :haha: It's so scary to think our little babies could be walking soon!

I well wanna know what that little beast was! It looks half rhino/half bee lol!

words.... we get nanananana, dadadada, mamamama etc and then I got him to say 'iya' (hiya) after repeating it for ages! He's so different verbally to Stephen - he just wasn't interested in making noises apart from 'dada' until he was well over a year!

What is everyone up to today?

Corey sometimes says mama but that's about it other then normal baby noises.
Zane started walking day after his first birthday, but I think having a older brother to watch is making Corey want to get around.
My holiday is sometime in September so I've got awhile yet but I'm terrible n haven't been doing exercise so I don't think ile b rocking a bikini just yet lol

I've literally just had another text off mil, telling me to text her back hahaha
Also the conservatory is being put up today, so can't wait till all zanes toys are out there :D

Quinton has said "wee-wee", "nana", "yeah" and "banana". lol It's so funny, OH and I will be saying a word over and over and he will just say it back. Then we'll try to get him to say it again and he won't. The only thing he will say back is "dada". I took a video of him saying it a bunch of times to me last month but I don't know how to post videos.

He still has no interest whatsoever in crawling.

Wow Quinton is SO clever! Just baby noises from Leo so far lol And no crawling yet eiter but he loves to bum shuffle! xxx

Hey girls.

Nice to hear about all of your LO's.

Moomin, really pleased your boys are getting over cold/croup. Isla and I have been full of it for weeks but also getting there. Yay for conservatory. Wish I had an extra room which I could shot all the kids stuff in.

Jodie, glad you all had a fab time camping, sounds lush. I always love looking through your pics, even when your not camping just looks like such a different way of living over there.

We have no words, we have noises she makes alot like baa and mamama but I dont think she is really relating to me when she says mamama, then she sits and babbles differnt things all day long. She's too cute.

We have sibling rivalry going on already over toys etc. Drives me mad, and some days I feel like all ive done is attended to either one of them complaining usually because of the other one. Arghh!! Help!

No crawling or standing from us yet, she can get on her knees, but then has no idea what to do and just belly flops back onto her tum. She dosent like being on her front for too long though, she would rather be sat at present with her toys laid out around her.

Cant believe our babies are approaching 8 months old. Seems like only yesterday we were all complaining how fed up we were and ready for them to arrive.

xx

The boys are constantly fighting over toys, drives me mad n then I have Zane standing infant of the tv saying I'm watching it first....so I turn it off lol

Corey will not sleep tonight, he's driving me nuts. I'm in pain n need a shower so I'm not impressed:/

I haven't been on here forever and miss all you ladies. I was posting a little bit on another site because I have that app on my phone but they're kinda mean! I like you all much better! Our babies are getting so big! Ashlyn has 2 teeth coming in at the same time and is crawling all over the place. I never knew how much you can love a little being :)

aww Why are they mean? :(

I asked a question once and some of the responses were like "you're over reacting" and "why are you worried about that"
I felt like my pedi office was brushing me off when Ashlyn was sick - I couldn't get an appt and I was mad! I came there for advice - not for someone to tell me I was overreacting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->