~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Hi Ladies!
I got my bfp on Sunday at 13 dpo. Super excited! I would love to join your group. I haven't been to the doc yet but according to due date calculator I would be due august 27th. This will be #1 for me and my husband so I'm not sure if I can guess to whether it will be a boy or a girl. I am so excited to share with you guys!

Hi Ladies,
I'd like to join your group!
I got my BFP @ 10DPO, Dec 17th... Blood test confirmed @ 12DPO.
This is our first pregnancy, our 7th cycle trying...

Due date is sometime around Aug 29-31... depending on if you use LMP, O date, or FF calculation...

Super excited, it doesn't seem real yet! Not telling anyone in real life yet, so BnB has been a life saver for me!!!

I'm going backwards to catch up on the rest of you now...

hi all! I got my BFP last Sunday and so I am due around August 19th (or maybe 20th)? This will be our first, we have been working with a RE since July and our 5th cycle something finally happened. I am praying it sticks. I have had iffy beta numbers (rising but not doubling) and I go in for my first sonogram tomorrow at 5 weeks 3 days.. please wish me luck that everything looks ok!

:hi: Hi Melissa x, HappilyaMrs, EAandBA_TTC, and Lusterleaf! :hi:

Welcome to August Fireflys!

Congrats on all of your :bfp:'s!

Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 Months!

&&EA You got your :bfp: on my Birthday! :D

May I join?? I calculate my due date to be the 24th of August :) I will see a dr after the holidays. Trying to get some stuff sorted with my insurance... and my dr doesn't see you til 8 weeks..
I am heather and have a 20 month old Jax. We are so excited to give him a sibling! Hubby is Tim and we have been married for 3yrs but together for 6 and known eachother for 10!

Hi Psych! Congrats on your :bfp: Your baby is due on my Moms B-day. Pretty neat. :D

I have a toddler as well! So exciting for them to get siblings!

Ugh I know this sound weird cuz I'm only 4 weeks but every time the waistline on my pants goes to low I get alittle cramping. Apparently I now have a little tiny person in their saying hey, pull up your pants, your waistline is suffocating me. I think it's because I'm bloaty right now but it's very interesting. Maybe I will wear leggings for a few days haha.

Ugh I know this sound weird cuz I'm only 4 weeks but every time the waistline on my pants goes to low I get alittle cramping. Apparently I now have a little tiny person in their saying hey, pull up your pants, your waistline is suffocating me. I think it's because I'm bloaty right now but it's very interesting. Maybe I will wear leggings for a few days haha.

I feel the same way! But all I have are pants that fit tight, minus flannel PJ bottoms I stole from OH (can't wear those outside though!). I thought I was losing my mind at first! I've been so bloated too for about a week >.<

May I join?? I calculate my due date to be the 24th of August :) I will see a dr after the holidays. Trying to get some stuff sorted with my insurance... and my dr doesn't see you til 8 weeks..
I am heather and have a 20 month old Jax. We are so excited to give him a sibling! Hubby is Tim and we have been married for 3yrs but together for 6 and known eachother for 10!

Welcome!

I don't get my appointment til around 8 weeks either. I am going crazy with the wait! All I want is a blood test! If I had some extra pee tests I'd do them but all I have is OPK's. Hmm... actually... it's better then nothing! hehe :haha:

SaiTiffeh! I am so glad someone understand that cuz I felt weird even posting it. It's amazing how something so small can command you body like that.

Hi everyone can I still join?? I'm Ashley I'm 26 and got my BFP on Dec. 14th!! According to my ovulation date my due date is Aug. 26th!! Haven't been to the doctors yet tho my 1st appt. isn't until Feb 3rd! :(
I had a m/c back in 2006 so I'm a little nervous but mostly I feel really positive that this one is definitely ending in a baby!:happydance::happydance:
I'm 100% convinced it'll be a girl ( However, the OH would disagree :) )

Oh ya and this will be my 1st child!

SaiTiffeh! I am so glad someone understand that cuz I felt weird even posting it. It's amazing how something so small can command you body like that.

Yes I totally get it! I took a shower and put on the PJ pants and OMG... sooooo much comfier and no more cramps :happydance:
Weird eh??

Yes I totally get it! I took a shower and put on the PJ pants and OMG... sooooo much comfier and no more cramps :happydance:
Weird eh??

No joke! I did the same thing as soon as I got home! Weird!!!

I was hanging out with my sister and nephew the other day and I thought my sister said 'what's wrong with your pants?' I said, 'what! I'm bloated, they're unbuttoned!' what she actually said was 'what's wrong with his pants cause my nephew's diaper was sagging! Thank god we're so close that I wasn't embarrassed lol.

My ms has hit! Yesterday morning was just dry heaving but today was actual vomiting. So far it really sucks but not as badly as I've heard, so either it will get worse or I'm more lucky than some ladies. I've just had a bit of puking on and off all day but I don't spend hours in the bathroom. Food and figuring out what to eat is a nightmare. Also, today is the first day of pregnancy tiredness. I was enjoying feeling normal in that department so I hope it was a fluke!!

Welcome Gardenofeden! :D :hi:

Congrats on your Scan Foxy! It must have been sooo nice seeing your little bean and getting that reassurance!

Today I am a bit emotional and frightened. Last month I lost my little bean at 5 weeks 3 days. And today, I am 5 weeks and 3 days with my new little bean. Just want to sleep the day away. :(

Hope you all are doing great! My symptoms are just cramping, headache, backache, and lightly sore boobies.
Oh and extreme exhaustion!!

Does anyone else have a problem with drinking enough water??
I heard alot of cramping has to do with not drinking enough water. And this AM I am soo Dehydrated! Just don't like drinking faucet water, so I need to buy lots of bottled water.

Hope all are doing great!

Dreamy, sounds like you are lacking in magnesium, I have bought myself a bottle of mag pills (there is some in my preg supplement but not enough) it says on the bottle "assists in relieving muscular aches, cramps and spasms"..
I had mean cramp in my calves when stretching in the morning with the last two pregnancies, this time have nothing so far!

I'm in leggings already too as my jeans were feeling tight! I'm
So glad you said the same as I thought I was
Going crazy!
I've been having a stitch like feeling in my
Right side and some cramps again just on the right for a bout a week
But they suddenly
Stopped last night and now I feel nothing! Has anyone else
Had this? X

I've got my first doc appt today! I don't think he'll do much, probably just refer me to the midwives or something :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->