~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

omg think baby brain is kicking in. just walked up the school with my boys (leo walking and billy in pushchair)and some women tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if i realised that leo had no shoes on :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: to say i wanted to die on the spot was an understatement lol x

That happened to me last night when I got home. I changed into sweats and I felt fine the rest of the evening. We will see if it comes back today. Needless to say if it does come back then tomorrow I will be wearing sweatpants all day.

I haven't even gotten out of my PJ pants yet, although I'll have to later to go out for errands! I can already tell I will be in a lot of discomfort. Do I really have to buy preggo clothes this early??

I am trying to figure out what to wear for Xmas Day that looks nice but is still comfortable :S

i've been finding my jeans a bit tight and uncomfortable - i wasn't sure whether it was just psychological tho cause I have actually lost a few pounds since finding out I was pregnant!!! But I've been living in leggings and trackie pants when can!!!

I've been in leggings all day and they don't seem to bother me at all. Hooray! I'm glad cuz yesterday I was horribly uncomfortable!

I'm wearing jeans today and although they're still a bit odd it's not like yesterday. Yay! I just feel weird still though, like heavy down there, ya know?

I am ok still in my jeans at the moment ... saying that I am going to buy some maternity jeans in the sale as they are so comfy.

Well I feel down in the dumps today - shattered and full of cold and keep feeling sicky and my daughter is off colour. Its all been a bit of a nightmare, but an early night tonight and hopefully we will all feel a bit better in the morning!

Hope everyone is ok x x x

Hi guys!!! Not sure if one of these was made yet??

Saw one that didn't care for a big group... so I thought here is a place for those of us due in August that don't mind a big group!! :D

I just got my BFP today! :happydance:

Little bean is due August 18th!

Anyone else Due in August and want to join and keep up with each other and our progress??

Come on in!

A little about me,
My name is Katie.
This will be Baby #3.
One baby is 14 months,
Second baby ended in a Miscarriage :nope:
And this baby WILL Be a sticky bean!

I'm predicting this one is a girl since the symptoms are similar to My baby Girl Alexa.

Good luck to all and Happy and Healthy 9 Months!!
:happydance:

If you would like our Group in your signature:
This Siggy - https://freeforumsigs.com/glittertext/holdz/z4ef0aa47c791c.gif

Just Put this in your signature:

[ URL=https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/821888-august-2012-baby-fire-flys.html]https://freeforumsigs.com/glittertext/holdz/z4ef0aa47c791c.gif[/IMG ][/URL ]

Without the spaces I put in it, because if I didn't put the spaces it would come up as the image. So there is a space between [ and URL. One after /IMG and ] and one between [/URL and ].

[B][U][CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]AUGUST FIRE FLYS[/COLOR][/CENTER][/U][/B][CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"]Member[/COLOR]: [COLOR="Plum"]Gender/or Prediction[/COLOR]:
[B][U][COLOR="Plum"]Total Babies! : 44[/COLOR][/U][/B]

[B][COLOR="Magenta"]1st:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="Pink"]2nd:[/COLOR][/B]
Kailie92 - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="SandyBrown"]3rd:[/COLOR][/B]
Scaredy cat - :yellow:

[COLOR="YellowGreen"][B]4th:[/B][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="Lime"]5th:[/COLOR][/B]
Babyjo - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="PaleGreen"]6th:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="Teal"]7th:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]8th:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="Cyan"]9th:[/COLOR][/B]
Ash0619 - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]10th:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="Navy"]11th:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]12th:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]13th:[/COLOR][/B]
Leahsbabybump - :yellow:
Michelle23 - Predicts :blue:

[B][COLOR="LightBlue"]14th:[/COLOR][/B]
Kassiaethne - :yellow:
Katrinalorien - Predicts :pink:
Momofone08 - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="Indigo"]15th:[/COLOR][/B]
Arj - Predicts :pink:
DJ987 - :yellow:
Jorja - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="SlateGray"]16th:[/COLOR][/B]
Cracker - :yellow:
hope&faith - :yellow:
WILSMUM - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="Purple"]17th:[/COLOR][/B]
9babiesgone - Predicts :pink:

[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]18th:[/COLOR][/B]
Candy Cane - :yellow:
Lildreamy - Predicts :blue:
Lucky2BMummy - :yellow:
Mrs C P - :yellow:
SilverLizard - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="Plum"]19th:[/COLOR][/B]
Lusterleaf - :yellow:
Spiceeb - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]20th:[/COLOR][/B]
BabyBumpLove - :yellow:
Bethy - Predicts :blue:
Jackie6834 - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="Magenta"]21st:[/COLOR][/B]
SPT - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="Pink"]22nd:[/COLOR][/B]
Foxycleopatra - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="SandyBrown"]23rd:[/COLOR][/B]
Melissa x - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="YellowGreen"]24th:[/COLOR][/B]
Polaris - :yellow:
Psychnut09 - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="Lime"]25th:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="PaleGreen"]26th:[/COLOR][/B]
AshleyAnn - Predicts :pink:
Camerashy - :yellow: Prediction :blue:
Gardenofedens - :yellow:
ThisMumRocks - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]27th:[/COLOR][/B]
HappilyaMrs - :yellow:
TTC Sept 2010 - Predicts :blue:
Qqltsmejen - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="Teal"]28th:[/COLOR][/B]
Abitjaded - :yellow:
Saitiffeh - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]29th:[/COLOR][/B]
EAandBA_TTC - :yellow:
Mixedbeautyx - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="Cyan"]30th:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]31st:[/COLOR][/B]
EMandPATRICK - :yellow:

[B][COLOR="Cyan"]Unsure of Date:[/COLOR][/B]
Anne.Hopeful - :yellow:[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

thanks for adding me btw x:happydance:

I've had a tiny bit of spotting this evening, please keep everything crossed for me and send lots of sticky baby dust! Please stick little bean!!

I've had a tiny bit of spotting this evening, please keep everything crossed for me and send lots of sticky baby dust! Please stick little bean!!

i know this is easier said than done but please dont worry. i have had bleeds with all my pregnancys and of the 5 3 of them were fine.

libby-i started bleeding lightly with her from 5 weeks and i bled every day lightly untill i was 4 months gone.

leo-bled at 10 weeks bit hearier on and off untill 14 weeks.

billy-bled form 3-1/2 weeks till 5 weeks then again at 13 weeks for a few days and again at 38 weeks.

my 2 miscarriages were somewhat different, i bled heavily with both. i didnt start bleeding with the 1st one till the day of my 12 week scan and was told the baby had died.:cry:

2nd one was really dark blood and was extremely painful.:cry:

the point i am making is, if its light/moderate has no clots and no 'heavy cramps' then chance are u will be fine x x :hugs::hugs:

I had red bleeding the day af was due and I had one more instance a week later of a tiny spot of pink blood. Baby is fine so far! Fx for you hun!

@polaris send you loads of baby dust xx

Im already over working :p I work full time at a research station so i do alot of full on work. I told my boss yesterday so he can be more thoughtful in the job requests he gives me (it helps that his wife is also pregnant) .

Does any only feel "damp" down there? i am constantly running to the toilet psyching myself out thinking im bleeding but im not.

atm i am getting waves of nausea, super tired and its hard to explain but my uterus/ lower abdo feels really heavy and full?

hope you all have a lovely day/night depending on your time zone... off to work for me.

Hey there ladies,
I need someone to calm my nerves. The past few days I have had lower abdominal pain on the right side. It is a very dull pain and it comes and goes. Sometimes I feel the very same thing on the left side but not often and it doesn't last long. I'm about 4 weeks I think but I haven't been to the doctor yet. I guess because this is my first pregnancy so i fear the unknown, like ectopic and miscarriage. Could someone give me alittle advice? That would be great. I just want to relax and enjoy this but Im over analyzing everything.

Does any only feel "damp" down there? i am constantly running to the toilet psyching myself out thinking im bleeding but im not.

atm i am getting waves of nausea, super tired and its hard to explain but my uterus/ lower abdo feels really heavy and full?

I feel "damp" too, it's annoying. Makes me feel all gross and want an extra shower :)
I know what you mean about your abdomen feeling heavy and full... mine too.
I'm starting to think this pregnancy won't be as easy as my first!

Hey there ladies,
I need someone to calm my nerves. The past few days I have had lower abdominal pain on the right side. It is a very dull pain and it comes and goes. Sometimes I feel the very same thing on the left side but not often and it doesn't last long. I'm about 4 weeks I think but I haven't been to the doctor yet. I guess because this is my first pregnancy so i fear the unknown, like ectopic and miscarriage. Could someone give me alittle advice? That would be great. I just want to relax and enjoy this but Im over analyzing everything.

I don't think you really need to worry... could be ligaments stretching, or normal early pregnancy cramping. I wouldn't worry unless it turns more stabbing then dull

I sure hope so. I would characterize it as annoying. I just want it to go away. But I'm not curled up in a ball. Just annoyed. Haha. I guess it makes me very aware of the little bean.

Hi, can I join you. Just found out yesterday and according to my dates I'm due 27th August. Have a little boy already who was 1 last week.

I sure hope so. I would characterize it as annoying. I just want it to go away. But I'm not curled up in a ball. Just annoyed. Haha. I guess it makes me very aware of the little bean.

been having the very same thing, think its known as round ligament pain, gotta agree though it is annoying. keep getting back ache aswell, but goes away after i sit in the bath for a while, containing hot water obviously lol :haha:

I wish we had a bath in our house. I had a bath growing up. I guess I just need to take alot of showers haha.

Hey ladies,
I am unfortunately miscarrying at the moment. I was prepared because my early scan at 6 weeks+6 wasn't good. I am very glad I had it done after my spotting at 5 weeks. I feel pretty calm about it surprisingly! I enjoyed everyday I was pregnant and you lovely ladies should do the same. Please don't worry or stress the small stuff. Our bodies know what they are doing. Just enjoy your pregnancies, each day as they come. H and H 9 months to you ladies. Lildreamy could you take me off the list hun. xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->