~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Okay for a newbie to join in? I'm due on the 18th, this will be my first...

ttc sept 2010 I had mine yesterday and referred to midwife for first app but ill only be just 6 weeks then based on last period but i no i ovulate late so worried it may be a bit early!

hi all, can i be so cheeky to join? i only just found u guys. i am currentlyexpecting our 4th baby :haha: we found out last friday. my edd is around 19th august. my story is a little complicated. i removed my own coil on 13th november which was cd1 of my lmp. nobody knows apart from me and my hubbie.
we decided we really wanted another baby and that this would be our final, however after my last baby i had a major bleed that almost killed me and so was advised by my midwife to not have anymore (worth mentioning my consultant never advised against it) but we figured i would be carefully monitored and could have my tubes tied at the same time as our section. so as of yet no one apart from us and my best friend knows about the pregnancy. i am planning on going to the family planning clinic at about 12-13 weeks and saying my coil strings have vanished :shrug: i know its wrong to tell lies but we're the ones who will rais the baby so i cant really see a problem lol x
let me give u some history i have a daughter names libby who is 4 (march 9th 2007) emergancy c section 15 days late due to failed induction and fetal detress
a son called leo who is 2 (march 9th 2009) planned c section 5 days late failed vbac consultants advise
and another son called billy who is 1 (september 2010) emergancy c section 10 days early due to fetal detress and bleeding

we suffered 2 miscarriages inbetween lib and leo 1st at 12 weeks 2nd at 5 weeks.

been with hubbie for 6 years and married for 3 years this july

i'm really looking forward to sharing our journeys together x
:happydance::happydance:

Helloo! I'd like to join please :) I've had mixed answers about my due date from various online sources but I think it's most likely the 20th :) Ty! Oh, and I'm predicted a boy apparently!

Congrats to the new :bfp:'s! :flower:

First doc appt was fairly uneventful. I've got to take in a urine sample tomorrow and my appt with the midwife is 10th January. I'll be 7w+1d I think... xx

:hi: All new ladies! :flower:

@Spiceeb what an amazing story you have! And wow, you will have 3 under 3! That's pretty neat. I've always wanted a big family. But I really need to go to College so I can become a Teacher. And by the time I get my degree, OH will be to old for more babies, and he'll be retiring from the military. Soo Hmm. I still might have one more! :lol:

Congrats on all of your :bfp:'s :D

Hi to everyone!!

Good to hear you already had an appointment, Sept! Are you going to get an early scan?

I am still trying to decide when I will have my first scan...

I doubt it. We usually have our first scan at 12 weeks, unless we pay to go private which I don't want to do until April/May when I'll hopefully manage to get a 4D one done :thumbup:

You US ladies have your first scans a lot earlier than us don't you? xx

I guess so... my doc already wanted to order one to "date the pregnancy". But I am thinking I am going to wait for a little while, just to make sure the little bean is big enough for them to find.

Congrats to the new :bfp:'s! :flower:

First doc appt was fairly uneventful. I've got to take in a urine sample tomorrow and my appt with the midwife is 10th January. I'll be 7w+1d I think... xx

Same happened to me, excpet it wasn't really an appoinment. After my Confirmation Appointment they told me to call my OBGYN in 72 hours to set up an Appointment. I did, and they gave me an Appointment for the 4th of Jan I'll be 7 weeks then. And they told me to make time some time between now and then to go get blood drawn, urine sample, and to pic up a packet to fill out a ton of questions and forms.

We only get one between 10 and 12 weeks and then 1 more at 20-23 weeks.
But I guess it really depends on the hospital you go to. :shrug:

With my last pregnancy, I went to pregnancy groups that was run by a midwife and she snuck us one at 34 weeks.

:haha: I don't care for the late scans. All of our babies looked scary and fat. :haha: Maybe because they are squished in there. And scans are only ment to see them when they are small.

:hi: All new ladies! :flower:

@Spiceeb what an amazing story you have! And wow, you will have 3 under 3! That's pretty neat. I've always wanted a big family. But I really need to go to College so I can become a Teacher. And by the time I get my degree, OH will be to old for more babies, and he'll be retiring from the military. Soo Hmm. I still might have one more! :lol:

Congrats on all of your :bfp:'s :D

lol it is a little eventful pmsl :loopy:
as for the ages by the time :baby: comes libby will be 5 1/2 leo will be 3 1/2 and billy will be almost 2 but omg i will have 4 under 6 :blush::blush: god we need to stop breeding x

We only get one between 10 and 12 weeks and then 1 more at 20-23 weeks.
But I guess it really depends on the hospital you go to. :shrug:

With my last pregnancy, I went to pregnancy groups that was run by a midwife and she snuck us one at 34 weeks.

:haha: I don't care for the late scans. All of our babies looked scary and fat. :haha: Maybe because they are squished in there. And scans are only ment to see them when they are small.

hi huni, i had 3d scans done with my other 3 so i guess i will with this one. all done at 28 weeks just to break up the long wait really. i think this time i will be seeing more of the baby anyway cos they'll need to monitor my scar as this i 4th section. i am dreading telling my parents though, silly really seeings as i will be 31 when baba comes. i just find it crazy that people can be so judgmental.

i was a member of another board before and i was gob smacked when i started talking about ttc for our 4th. even though we are married have a house and hubbie works people still frown upon us, :nope: i could understand if the state paid for us but they dont x never mind i'm having one now anyway lol :thumbup::thumbup:

i was a member of another board before and i was gob smacked when i started talking about ttc for our 4th. even though we are married have a house and hubbie works people still frown upon us, :nope: i could understand if the state paid for us but they dont x never mind i'm having one now anyway lol :thumbup::thumbup:

Well we won't do that to you here! The ladies on this board are so sweet :)

hi guys sorry i don;t get on much bu hubby tends to hog the laptop and i've tried looking on my phone but its a nightmare!!!!!

Anyway welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on yr BFPs!!!

I've got my first mw appointment on 30th Dec!!!!

Hey girls,

We Found out last night I am pregnant, bit of a shock as we were suppose to be trying in January. Going by my dates I'm due 13th August. Only did a test as I had sore boobs and a bit icky last night. We only slipped up once so really didn't think I could be pregnant !!! but I'm so pleased 6 weeks have already passed without me knowing, means my pregnancy shall feel slightly shorter.

I have a 13 year old son a 14 month old daughter and I'm predicting this is a boy x

Well today I go for blood work to confirm so i can schedule my first appt. Today is also the day AF would have come and that still makes me nervous. The good thing is only have to wait til tomorrow morning for the results. Needless to say i will be glad when this day is over.

I'm in leggings already too as my jeans were feeling tight! I'm
So glad you said the same as I thought I was
Going crazy!
I've been having a stitch like feeling in my
Right side and some cramps again just on the right for a bout a week
But they suddenly
Stopped last night and now I feel nothing! Has anyone else
Had this? X

That happened to me last night when I got home. I changed into sweats and I felt fine the rest of the evening. We will see if it comes back today. Needless to say if it does come back then tomorrow I will be wearing sweatpants all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->