~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

im due august 17th with a little boy :blue:
:D
xx

Updated for you! Welcome and congrats - where in Essex are you? :flower:

thankyou! :)
and im in maldon! its near chelmsford :haha:
xx

I know Maldon, I have a friend who lives there. I think Emma11511 lives near you? I vaguely remember Emma saying she lived near Chelmsford on a prev post on the forum.

yeah we were talking last night and she said she is from chelmsford :happydance:
so no, not far at all! less than an hour away! :)
xx

Yeah, I think we live about 10 minutes from eachother! :)
Ah I'm so excited now! I have to see the midwife next week, my mum thinks they'll want to induce me early, I'm really not coping anymore :( I want to keep him in there as long as possible, but I don't want to miserable when he is here either :(

Yeah, I think we live about 10 minutes from eachother! :)
Ah I'm so excited now! I have to see the midwife next week, my mum thinks they'll want to induce me early, I'm really not coping anymore :( I want to keep him in there as long as possible, but I don't want to miserable when he is here either :(

:happydance:
aww hun :( whats up?? why does your mum think they will want to induce you early? big hugs :hugs:
xx

I was in hospital last weekend, having contractions every 3-5 minutes. Had to get steriods for J's lungs in case he came early. The contractions weren't making me dilate, and they couldn't stop them, so they've basically said I could contract until he's here, which is agony. I haven't even left my house since last Sunday. My back and my hips are starting to get even worse as well. Nearly ended up back in hospital last night, I managed to convince OH to let me stay at home

I was in hospital last weekend, having contractions every 3-5 minutes. Had to get steriods for J's lungs in case he came early. The contractions weren't making me dilate, and they couldn't stop them, so they've basically said I could contract until he's here, which is agony. I haven't even left my house since last Sunday. My back and my hips are starting to get even worse as well. Nearly ended up back in hospital last night, I managed to convince OH to let me stay at home

oh no! thats not too good! at least hes still in there cooking away! :)
i hope things get better for you! :flower:
i thought i had it bad with braxton hicks! but i cant imagine the amount of pain you must be in! :( i really hope things get better and your LO is healthy :)
lots of hugs :hugs: :hugs: xx

started bag :haha: too excited now. defo no more than 6 weeks and 1 day left for me :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey all -

I am 35 weeks today ... only 5 ish to go but am convinced I will go over again! Had a midwife appointment last week and my iron levels have dropped so I may have to go and see a consultant next week but will see midwife again on Tuesday to make a plan. I really need to get my levels up as i really want to give birth at my midwife led unit.

hope everyone is ok. x x x

Hey all -

I am 35 weeks today ... only 5 ish to go but am convinced I will go over again! Had a midwife appointment last week and my iron levels have dropped so I may have to go and see a consultant next week but will see midwife again on Tuesday to make a plan. I really need to get my levels up as i really want to give birth at my midwife led unit.

hope everyone is ok. x x x

my iron is low to :( they put me on tablets which i have to take twice a day! x

Henleysmummy - I was on two tablets a day but she has now upped it to three as they don't seem to be having any affect. Fingers crossed the extra will bring it up in the next three weeks othewise I dont think I will get the birth I want and I will have to travel to the hospital again which would be a nightmare.

Hey there,
My baby shower is today yay! I'm soo excited!

Quick question.. Is anyone going to start taking red raspberry leaf tablets or drinking the tea? If so when are you starting?

Hey there,
My baby shower is today yay! I'm soo excited!

Quick question.. Is anyone going to start taking red raspberry leaf tablets or drinking the tea? If so when are you starting?

I started drinking the tea on Monday, but only on and off because my complications. I actually really like the taste of it, I have to stop myself from drinking it!

What is the tea supposed to do?

I've always had low iron levels and I mentioned that to my dr to see if I should get my iron tested but dr wasn't concerned and hasn't tested at all throughout the pregnancy. I thought that was strange but oh well. She said if I'm concerned, to take a supplement. But I don't want to take one if it isn't necessary!

It's supposed to help soften the cervix and help make some stages of labour easier or something I think. I don't know how much proof there actually is, but for the sake of drinking something that's actually quite nice, I don't see the harm!

Henleysmummy - I was on two tablets a day but she has now upped it to three as they don't seem to be having any affect. Fingers crossed the extra will bring it up in the next three weeks othewise I dont think I will get the birth I want and I will have to travel to the hospital again which would be a nightmare.

i havent been re-tested yet. ive only just been put on the tablets as the blood testing people at my hospital didnt test me when they were suppost too :growlmad:
and oh dear :( i hope that doesnt happen for you! i hope you levels go up :) :hugs:

Goodness... now I want to start my bag! But I think I will wait a few more days...

I think my baby bag is packed ... I just need to pack up the bits and pieces for me! I wanted to get bags done around 36 weeks just incase things happen early!

I was going to have to buy a new bag for this anyway, so I thought I may as well try one of those pre-packed ones on ebay, the bag looks nice on line (have to see what it's really like when it arrives though I suppose) and there is loads of stuff in it from baby clothes to travel toiletries so I though it would be a good starting point.

Afternoon ladies :wave:

I've been taking the RLT tablets for the last few days. Two a day - one in the morning and one at night. I'm going to slowly up the dose as the weeks go by.

Is anyone going to try evening primrose oil?

Afternoon ladies :wave:

I've been taking the RLT tablets for the last few days. Two a day - one in the morning and one at night. I'm going to slowly up the dose as the weeks go by.

Is anyone going to try evening primrose oil?

Hi! I'm taking EPO. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->