~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1130941-late-but-updated-birth-story-pics-4.html

all updated :)

Congrats Lyrics! Updating front page for you now :happydance:

Can you confirm the date of birth please? I have put today but I'm sure with the time zone difference it must be a bit earlier than today?

OMG I feel like crap today. I swear I have the stomach flu. I have had to get up from my desk at work three times already and I have only been at work for an hour.

Evo - Sounds like youre definitely getting close! Fingers crossed it won't be much longer for you.

Lyrics - Congratulations!

Well I'm definitely in early labor. Was sent home to walk walk walk! DH and I are going on a dinner date since it may be our last chance if baby comes tonight!

Huge congrats to everyone who has had their babies and good luck to everyone in labour!

I am 40 weeks today and no sign. I am just keeping positicve she will come whenn ready! Also keeping fingers crossed my sister goes into labour today to avoid induction tomorrow.

hope&faith, I am just a couple of days behind you and still nothing.....hoping mine will come out of nowhere but not so sure about that!

good luck everyone lets hope today brings another firefly :) congrats to all the new mummys already and good luck to the rest of u all still waiting.

asf, 2 more sleeps till i get my angel thank god! carrying a transverse baby aint half painful on the ribs lol x

Candy cane - my first did come out of nowhere so don't lose hope! I think I just had it in my head I was going to go early this time but obviously that hasn't happened. Next midwife appointment on Tuesday but then they wont offer me a sweep for another week. Its so frustrating!

Anyways I am off for a long walk ... well a walk as I dont seem to be able to walk very far at the moment!

Spiceeb are you nervous at all? Did you have CS with any of your previous 3?

Spiceeb are you nervous at all? Did you have CS with any of your previous 3?

i had all by section hun. 1st was cos i was 15 days late and libby went into sitress from being induced, 2nd was planned by consultant after failed vbac and 3rd was emergancy due to rupture so yes i am extremely nervous but only of having the epidural.

i had the epidural with lib but i was contracting every 2-3 minutes so it was a means to an end of the pain but with the other 2 i was completely normal and thats what made it scary.

i gotta go in at 7am so hopefully i wont be left waiting for 2 long x x :thumbup:

Hi everyone! Congratulations to everyone who has had their babies already! I am not having any signs of anything yet - I did have increased Braxton Hicks for a few days last week but even they seem to have died down again now. I have booked myself in for an acupuncture session next week though and am hoping this might encourage something to happen, if nothing else it's supposed to be very relaxing!

Hey there ladies, I really thought maybe last night was the night. My Dh and I :sex: last night and I was cramping horribly for a few hours but nothing came of it. Oh well, I have heard that it is still good for prepping for labour and it was worth it to be intimate with him. I'm so ready for Stella to make her appearance. Nervous but excited! Dh and I cleaned the house yesterday and got alot of prepping done so I hope it's not to far off. I had a few days where my discharge seemed to stop but it came back x2 recently. Pretty positive I've been losing my plug very slowly since week 34.

Congrats to all the new mummies!!

Hey there ladies, I really thought maybe last night was the night. My Dh and I :sex: last night and I was cramping horribly for a few hours but nothing came of it. Oh well, I have heard that it is still good for prepping for labour and it was worth it to be intimate with him. I'm so ready for Stella to make her appearance. Nervous but excited! Dh and I cleaned the house yesterday and got alot of prepping done so I hope it's not to far off. I had a few days where my discharge seemed to stop but it came back x2 recently. Pretty positive I've been losing my plug very slowly since week 34.

Congrats to all the new mummies!!

OMG hon, same thing happened here. I was exactly 39 yesterday and DTD with hubby last night. I was in tears after. I would get the sharpest pain in my lower back and it would radiate to the front. It felt like a periodX100 with lower back pain. Then it would go away, come back, go away... about every 10 minutes. I was up walking around because I couldn't sleep through it and had the worst pressure on my pelvis. I finally laid down at midnight and it slowly calmed down. I had the most restless night. We are thinking after last night we probably just needs that one last push. :shrug: So going to DTD again today and hope the pain continues and doesn't stop!

OMG hon, same thing happened here. I was exactly 39 yesterday and DTD with hubby last night. I was in tears after. I would get the sharpest pain in my lower back and it would radiate to the front. It felt like a periodX100 with lower back pain. Then it would go away, come back, go away... about every 10 minutes. I was up walking around because I couldn't sleep through it and had the worst pressure on my pelvis. I finally laid down at midnight and it slowly calmed down. I had the most restless night. We are thinking after last night we probably just needs that one last push. :shrug: So going to DTD again today and hope the pain continues and doesn't stop!

Yeah it makes me wonder if I had stayed active and walked around that maybe it would have become labour but I was sooo uncomfortable that I had to lie down. It's so interesting because I felt something similar but different after my last cervical check except when doc checked me I bled after. I didn't with :sex:. Doc kept commenting on how low she is and I'm like yep, that's why I'm uncomfortable 90% of the time!!! Haha

Yeah it makes me wonder if I had stayed active and walked around that maybe it would have become labour but I was sooo uncomfortable that I had to lie down. It's so interesting because I felt something similar but different after my last cervical check except when doc checked me I bled after. I didn't with :sex:. Doc kept commenting on how low she is and I'm like yep, that's why I'm uncomfortable 90% of the time!!! Haha

I haven't bled after a check yet. She is really really low but I was only a fingertip dialated on Friday. I think we both need to do some more :sex: tonight and then walk around. Maybe than we will have our babies :happydance:

Hey ladies ... me and DH are still :sex: everynight but isnt leading to anything, sometimes I get a few cramps but nothing serious. I am just desperate for contractions to start and have had a really grumpy day today but still keeping fingers crossed my little madam starts to make her move soon!

It's unusually quiet in here today.....hoping it means we have some ladies labouring!? No such luck here!

It was my due date today! It's strange thinking we were counting down to today for so long, and now he's already a week old! We registered him today, so he's officially a baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->