~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Fab news hope!

Just back from my 38 week apt.... got told by the GP to settle in for the long haul! This could end up being a september baby !

What makes them know and say that? My midwife says ETA of delivery can't be gauged?

Girls just a very quick update cos I am on my phone, I have finally had my section moved forward and will be having Layla on Tuesday :) so excited but still praying my waters don't break as she is STILL transverse x

Fab news hope!

Just back from my 38 week apt.... got told by the GP to settle in for the long haul! This could end up being a september baby !

What makes them know and say that? My midwife says ETA of delivery can't be gauged?

She didn't give me a reason as such just said that while baby was in the right position he didn't seem to be ready to come yet!

Fab news hope!

She didn't give me a reason as such just said that while baby was in the right position he didn't seem to be ready to come yet!

Awwww, well I hope for your sake they are wrong and you don't go too much overdue....it won't be fun going overdue :hugs:

hope they are wrong mummylannig!

I was up from 2am till 5am last night with contractions and backache. managed to fall asleep about half 5 and they seem to have fizzled out thismorning :( I was hoping it was the start of something!

I hope they are wrong for my poor husbands sake, i mean I am not exactly a treat to live with right now!

comw on ladies we all so close now x x 4 more sleeps for me. i'm gunna go re pack my case again in a sec for the hundreth time lol x

Still no baby here! I am really really frustrated!!! Still not overdue yet though so I am just trying to relax! I really wish this baby would hurry up and get here!

Hope everyone is getting on ok. I am just about to get out for a walk with my toddler!

Yay!!!!! Congrats Emma! Been wondering when we were gonna have another august baby and I've been anxiously awaiting your update!!

how is everyone feeling? we are almost mid month so that means more babies should be arriving!!!! how exciting... im very anxious to have my little Sebastian.
I had my 37 week app this past tues and my cervix had closed! i had been 1cm and lost bits of my plug for about 4 weeks now and this happens:dohh: baby is stubborn! Well by the sounds of it i may have to be induced hoping to have a date by next weeks appointment which is on the 15th. DH is leaving to Taiwan
a day before my due date so we had in mind to have induction if baby didnt come before then! its our first child together so i would be devastated if he wasnt here for the birth

Sooo it's a week tomorrow since I had my show. When I saw the midwife 6 days ago she said she expected me to have the baby within the week. I havn't had any other signs at all, just BH as per usual :growlmad:
Despite sleeping fairly well last night (I only needed to get up to use the toilet twice!) I feel exhausted today and very emotional. I actually woke up in a fantastic mood. I really wanted to get outside and in the fresh air so suggested to OH this morning we go down Costco. In the middle of getting ready to leave I decided I was too tired to go and laid down on the sofa, then burst into tears for no reason at all. My poor OH didn't know what to do :dohh: Now I just feel crappy and emotional and am switching between wanting to be left on my own to desperately clinging onto OH's side.
I hope this is a sign that baby is going to make an appearance soon but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Hope you're all feeling slightly better than I am :haha:

Cin: I feel your pain! Except I was told I has no progress on tues and here I am at L&D 4 days later!! I had some leakage this morning like 2am went to restroom and it was A LOT of my show and the plug was at the bottom of the toilet. I was 0cm on tues now I am at 2cm 50% effaced. I'm waiting to see if labs show my waters broke! I hope this is it!!!

Colton is here! 8 lbs 3 oz born three weeks early. He is doing great. Will post more when I feel up to it. I was in labor for 21 hours And pushed for five. But he was worth it. :)

Colton is here! 8 lbs 3 oz born three weeks early. He is doing great. Will post more when I feel up to it. I was in labor for 21 hours And pushed for five. But he was worth it. :)

CONGRATS mommy. Welcome to the world baby Colton!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->