~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

It was my due date today! It's strange thinking we were counting down to today for so long, and now he's already a week old! We registered him today, so he's officially a baby :)

Isn't that weird? I would have been 38 weeks yesterday...instead, Abigail will be two weeks old tomorrow!

No such luck with labouring here, in fact nothing at all! I think I'm in for the long haul! Congrats to all the ladies who've had their babies already!

No baby here yet either - I can't get online as much as I usually do, my laptop charger has decided to die and I've not got round to ordering a new one yet so for the time being I'm sharing OH's laptop :dohh:

I've been having what feels like period cramps and BH's irregularly throughout today, and I've a clearout and randomly keep getting stabbing pains in my vagina. Hoping it wont be too much longer before baby decides to arrive but knowing my luck everything will have fizzled out by morning!

Glad to hear you're all well (if not slightly fed up!)

Well I thought contractions were starting i have had about 5 in the last 30 minutes but still convinced they aren't going to come to anything so just about to go back to bed! I was really hoping this would be it!

No baby here yet either - I can't get online as much as I usually do, my laptop charger has decided to die and I've not got round to ordering a new one yet so for the time being I'm sharing OH's laptop :dohh:

I've been having what feels like period cramps and BH's irregularly throughout today, and I've a clearout and randomly keep getting stabbing pains in my vagina. Hoping it wont be too much longer before baby decides to arrive but knowing my luck everything will have fizzled out by morning!

Glad to hear you're all well (if not slightly fed up!)

I had that to, all last night cramps, bh, stabbing pains, lower back pain..... And drumroll....... NOTHING!!!! Ugh, I woke up super irritable and with horrible heartburn. Yuck.

well ladies just wanted to wish u all luck with ur babies while i'm in hospital today. i gotta go in in 4.5 hours for my section so as soon as i am able i will update with Layla's arrival details x so weird knowing i wont be pregnant after today!!! so very excited but extremely nervous at the same time.

i've been tossing and turning all night and decided to get up for 30 minutes lol but will return to bed soon to see if i can catch a little more sleep x x

Happily - That sucks! I'd be majorly annoyed too if that happened to me, I never realised how irritating the least few weeks of pregnancy can be.

Spiceeb - Awesome! Good luck, can't wait to read your update :D

-----

I'm going to be majorly peed off if this amounts to nothing, the contractions (yep I'm going to tempt fate by not calling them BH..) are so uncomfortable they've woken me up but they still aren't coming regularly, they're anything from 5 - 10 mins apart lasting 30 - 50 secs. I should try going back to sleep I suppose, night all

aw cin really hope this is it for u hun, i went back to bed but have now given up lol. alarm is set for 5.30 anyway x x x

Good luck Spice, will be thinking about you and ur bubs tomorrow!

Cin- I hope this is the start of your "this is it"!!!!!!

I had a headache for a bit tonight, drank some water and it went away. But I haven't had any cramping at all today but felt kinda gross all day and felt like I saf on the toliet all day. Just not sure if this is a clear out or if my tummy is upset.

Guess what ... Still no baby. I am so annoyed, I have been contracting painfully for most of the night. Managed to get a little bit of sleep and have woken up feeling really rubbish. I have a midwife appointment today at 11.20 so I will see what she says then but I know for a fact I am dilating and I must be at least 3 cm by now. How frustrating.

Hope someone has had a baby overnight!

Hope&faith - :hugs: Hope things get started for you soon!

---

So after my last post it was impossible for me to get back to sleep. Contractions kept coming for 40 secs every 7 - 9 mins. 20 mins ago I was still lying in bed when I heard a pop and instantly thought I'd had explosive diarrhea :haha: Stood up to find my pyjamas soaked through with clear liquid! On way to hospital now to find out if it was my waters or not (though I'm not really in any doubt!). Contractions have got stronger since. Feels like I'm going to poo myself with each one (sorry for tmi). Excited and nervous. Eeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow cin!! You must be almost there if you are feeling that kind of pressure already!!! Congrats! Get to the hospital safely!

Hope & faith- hope yours continue and get really underway soon!!

Still no signs for me! :(
Good luck Cin! Quite jealous haha, hopefully it wont be too long for me x

my induction is today at 3 oclock ladies!! FINALLY!
bloody sods law has got me again though, midwife attempted a sweep last week but couldnt cos my cervix was high and closed, so all she could do was pull it forward.
BUT, since yesterday ive been having my bloody show and lost LOADS this morning.
baby is starting to get the right idea but its a bit freaking late!! haha, hopefully it might make the induction process a bit faster though :)

Off to the doctor this morning to see if anything has changed since last week. My DH has made a "hilarious" joke of saying "is this it??" "is is time??" He thinks he is quite clever haha... I on the other wish it was so it's not as funny to me. Hoping Doc has good news cuz this week is supposed to be super hot weather and I'm nervous about overheating!

Ugh, good luck happily. I'm so glad I'm not pregnant right now! We are in the midst of the longest heat wave in history for this area and I'm miserable without my big belly. It would be a thousand times worse if I were still pregnant!!

Thanks everyone. I'm sat here holding my beautiful little boy, born 11.30am at home weighing 7lb 10oz. I'm in hospital now after needing surgery for 3rd degree tear, need to stay in overnight. He's gorgeous and so chilled! Will post birth story and photos in next few days. Thankyou for your support everyone and gooodluck with your babies and births!

Thanks everyone. I'm sat here holding my beautiful little boy, born 11.30am at home weighing 7lb 10oz. I'm in hospital now after needing surgery for 3rd degree tear, need to stay in overnight. He's gorgeous and so chilled! Will post birth story and photos in next few days. Thankyou for your support everyone and gooodluck with your babies and births!

Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"