• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

At least some people are making progress on here without needing an induction. I am 41 weeks today and have no signs. Only getting Braxton hicks every now and then which I don't really count as signs. in bed its uncomfortable moving from one side to the other and the pain.laying on the back is awful but there is nothing regular there whatsoever. I don't think this baby wanted to come out. Really don't want this induction on Tuesday though..

Had pains since 4am and they're coming in waves! Wasnt going to go to the hospital as I didn't think it was anything but I kept bleeding so we went down there and they monitored me... They are contractions and I'm in very early labour but not yet dilated..
So I'm back at home to wait it out!
Very excited and I hope these pains don't stop xx

Oh gosh it feels like ages since I've been on here. I've got so much catching up to do! I really feel for everyone who's overdue, I was fed up of being pregnant at 39 weeks so I can't imagine what it's like for you all :hugs:

Baby Gregory is 11 days old now and growing by the day. Hopefully I'll get some time to post my birth story soon and some more photos. I plan on writing it up tonight but Gregory might have other ideas :haha:

Stay well ladies, I'll be lurking for updates!

At least some people are making progress on here without needing an induction. I am 41 weeks today and have no signs. Only getting Braxton hicks every now and then which I don't really count as signs. in bed its uncomfortable moving from one side to the other and the pain.laying on the back is awful but there is nothing regular there whatsoever. I don't think this baby wanted to come out. Really don't want this induction on Tuesday though..

I have nothing either. I mean nothing at all no BH, nothing!

I can sympathise with the induction, i really dont want one either but with a few more issues arising I doubt i'll get passed another consultant appointment! Its a scary thought but I hope your LO comes before its necessary!

Good luck to you overdue ladies! Even if they aren't August babies...we were all expecting for the same month! I barely made it into August!

Hello ladies,
Well my labour progressed & my yellow bump turned blue at 02:52 this morning. Noah Joseph weighed in at 8lb 10oz, and I had a water birth with gas and air!
Unfortunately I suffered a 3rd degree tear but this has been surgically repaired & we are all now bonding as a family.
Thanks for all ur support & I'll check back in regularly Xx

When you are updating our yellow bump was a boy! Born August 10th by emergency c section.

Baby Clara Lucille was born at 2.20 a.m. Friday 24th August, 7 lb 2 oz, she is absolutely adorable and very like Thomas as a baby! Very very short labour, the labour only really started at 1 a.m. and she was born just over an hour later! Still a little bit in shock that she's here - and that she's a girl as I really thought she was going to be another boy!

Will write a birth story at some stage when I have time - everything's a bit hectic here at the moment!

Here's a picture:

Attachments

• Clara small.jpg
    Clara small.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 7
Baby Clara Lucille was born at 2.20 a.m. Friday 24th August, 7 lb 2 oz, she is absolutely adorable and very like Thomas as a baby! Very very short labour, the labour only really started at 1 a.m. and she was born just over an hour later! Still a little bit in shock that she's here - and that she's a girl as I really thought she was going to be another boy!

Will write a birth story at some stage when I have time - everything's a bit hectic here at the moment!

Here's a picture:

Congrats!! Beautiful !

I have nothing either. I mean nothing at all no BH, nothing!

I can sympathise with the induction, i really dont want one either but with a few more issues arising I doubt i'll get passed another consultant appointment! Its a scary thought but I hope your LO comes before its necessary!

My LO is still not on its way... I doubt he will make his way here before induction to be honest. This is booked in 2 evening times like. I mean it could come but it only pushes on my bladder properly now when I walk when baby should have done this ages ago so a bit late...

Due date tomorrow and thinking I will be here awhile. May even have a September baby, hoping she comes soon though!

Been in labour since 4am sat. Came to hospital today at 4pm and at 4.30pm I was 4cm dilated... Gas and air is wigging me out and I'm just waiting on another check.
Have to have antibiotics through a drip due to GBS :(
Congrats Polaris xx

Good luck Laura congrats polaris.

What is up with these august babies though.. so many of them seem to want to hang on in there!

I think they may be afraid of being the youngest in their class and are trying to make it to September!

My daughter was born on August 24th (4 days before EDD). I'm so in love :cloud9: Labour was short thankfully and no tears/stitching required. I managed it all naturally with just water. Here's the birth story

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1150365-sofia-calysta-positive-natural-birth-story.html

And a pic:

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/Shadow_lover123-2008/August%202012/sofia1.jpg

My daughter was born on August 24th (4 days before EDD). I'm so in love :cloud9: Labour was short thankfully and no tears/stitching required. I managed it all naturally with just water. Here's the birth story

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1150365-sofia-calysta-positive-natural-birth-story.html

And a pic:

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/Shadow_lover123-2008/August%202012/sofia1.jpg

Congrats! What a cutie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->