~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

hello to everyone new :hi: I'm excited that this is really starting to get off the ground!

I have a test tomorrow, hope all goes well!

I have heard that surgeries and the like are better during the first tri, so hopefully everything is great polaris! :hugs: hope you aren't worrying too much about it.

Hi everyone!!! Just wanted to see how everyone is feeling. This is such an exciting time. I can't seem to stop talking about the baby ( poor DH):haha: :haha: When are you guys telling family?

Hello everyone!
I am following you around LilDreamy. Can you please put me down for August 20! I look forward to getting to know you ladies.

Momofone08 we've told family already lol just cudnt keep it in...
.have told friends too

Hi

This is #2 we have 3 year old little boy think I'm due around the 21st of Aug  would be great to have the extra support on hear think it a great way to find thi g out u don't want to ask the doc or DH LOL i have been feeling sick and sore boob which I didn't have with my first so I guess it is different each time lol one question I have is does anyone feel like they are going to come on? Like that bloating feeling
Hope to get to know u all a little better and send lots of dust and glue to all of u xx

Hi!

I haven't read through all of the posts yet, but I just wanted to say that I'm due August 27th, so 3w+6d pregnant with my first :baby: It's the best feeling ever!

It took me 15 months to conceive because of low progesterone levels and a lot of stress through TTC with a known sperm donor. But, none of that matters now, I finally had my :bfp: on the 14th :cloud9:

Right, I'm off to read through the thread! xx

I'm here to join you, ladies!

I'm Tiffany, 26, and OH is 40. This is my second, and his first :) Due on August 28th...just found out yesterday!

Hi everyone!!! Just wanted to see how everyone is feeling. This is such an exciting time. I can't seem to stop talking about the baby ( poor DH):haha: :haha: When are you guys telling family?

Telling my OH's family Christmas Day when they are all here. On Xmas Eve we are telling my son's grandmother, on his father's side. As for my own mother, I don't know yet, Maybe not for a month or two yet... I have no idea how her reaction will be. We are having a hard relationship, patching it up after a few years now, things are finally going well... so I've no clue what she will say! She lives across the province, has never met my OH.

When are you guys telling family?

I don't plan on saying anything to family until I've had my 12 week scan, which will probably be late February? I've told three close friends though so I have people I can talk to in RL :thumbup: xx

Oh, and I predict :blue: No idea why, I've had that gut instinct from day one for some reason! xx

@Momofone08 I've pretty much told every Family and friend I know, and already spilled the news on Facebook. :wacko: I didn't plan on doing that... it sort of just happened... :shrug: lol.
You would think I would have learned from my MC... but guess not.:shy:

@BabyBumpLove :haha: it's ok Happy to see you here!! :flower:

@SPT I feel like AF is coming on everyday. It scares me alot and have been POAS every day! :lol:

Congrats to all of the LTTTC!'s

@Saitiffeh! YAY! We are nearly the same when it comes to ourselves and OH! Big age gap. I'm 24 and he is 41!HeHe. =] My first... His 5th. Yikes. But two of those 5 are from me. One was an oopsy when he was a teen and two are from his previous marriage where the mom cheated on him. :nope:

Hope all id doing great! I'm soo Excited for the holidays coming up! Can't wait for Christmas! Who knew being a mom could be as fun as being a kid at Christmas! I love playing Santa Clause and introducing such a fun holiday to baby. :cloud9:

Oh, and I predict :blue: No idea why, I've had that gut instinct from day one for some reason! xx

Yeah honestly I've been kinda hoping for team pink (even though Hubby wants blue) but for some reason I'm telling myself not to think about having a girl too much, haha.

@Saitiffeh! YAY! We are nearly the same when it comes to ourselves and OH! Big age gap. I'm 24 and he is 41!HeHe. =] My first... His 5th. Yikes. But two of those 5 are from me. One was an oopsy when he was a teen and two are from his previous marriage where the mom cheated on him. :nope:

Your OH definitely has more experience then mine then! My poor OH knows NOTHING about babies but has been wanting a child since his mid-20s! He is over the moon that it is FINALLY happening. And kind of gloating too that he finally got someone pregnant :p

I've only told one friend in real life and haven't told family at all yet. With my first we didn't tell most people until after the 12 week scan, although we told OH's family a couple of weeks before that because everyone was together for Easter Sunday. Not going to say anything over Christmas because I think it's too soon, but it's going to be hard to keep it to myself! Just as well I've got you girls to chat to about the pregnancy!

Can I join too, I am due August 18th with my first (although this is my fourth pregnancy). Hoping this one STICKS!!!!

We have told my mum and two of my best friends so far ... but not telling anyone else.

I know its really early to think about yet but does anyone know where they are planning on having their baby? I want a home birth this time so starting to look into things already!

Hope everyone is ok x x x

we knew August had to be our month, and heres why, hubbys bday the 26th, my parents anniversary the 28, m daughters bday the 29th and now we have our little firefly due the 25th :D, so sign me up for the 25th please! :D

Congrats to all of the New Ladies! :D :flower:

Hope&faith, I'm going to have mine in the Hospital or a Birthing Center. I'm too chicken for anything else. :nope: Lol.

I'm rather nervous though, Because I will be flying back to the states when I will be about 20 weeks or so with a 18 month old. (This is going to be extremely tough trying to be pregnant carry baby and car seat alone :nope:)

Then OH won't be back in the states until I am 2 months away from giving birth so we will be moving into a new house around when I'm due to pop! Will be living at home with mom until OH get's to states. Rather Stressed! We aren't married yet(like to call him OH), so I don't have Medical Coverage yet, when I quit my job. But once we are married My medical will be covered. Trying to stress to him we need to marry soon/ASAP. But he's taking it nonchilantly and getting mad at me for stressing... GRR. Lol... wow didn't expect myself to go on a rant. :haha:

we knew August had to be our month, and heres why, hubbys bday the 26th, my parents anniversary the 28, m daughters bday the 29th and now we have our little firefly due the 25th :D, so sign me up for the 25th please! :D

Hey! I think I remember you from the Implantation thread!

Wow LilDreamy, you will have your plate full!
And you're not the only one who calls him your OH even though you aren't married... we're not yet either but I've always called him my other half anyways.. :)

Ohhh! HAHA! That's what it means! I didn't know Oh Meant Other Half, I assumed it meant Official Husband. :haha:

:wacko: Whoopsy! Now that makes more sense! I can get away with Calling him OH now then. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->