~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Congrats on your pink bump :)

I caved and booked a gender scan lol not long march 8 I cannot wait x

yay congrats on the pink bump!

I'm hoping baby will co-operate at my 20 week scan on 28th March!!!!

Updated. :)

I have my 16 week appointment on the 5th! :D

And congrats on team :pink:!!! Girls are the best! :D

Lildreamy, could you change my due date to 21st August please? That's my official due date from my dating scan so I don't think it should change again.

Lildreamy, could you change my due date to 21st August please? That's my official due date from my dating scan so I don't think it should change again.

Thats my birthday! What a wonderful child it will be :haha:

I wonder how many of us will have Leo babies and how many will fall into Virgo as it changes on 23rd!

hello! congrats on your wee ones ladies :D my name is Jasmin. i'm 18 and expecting my first on 26 august. i'm convinced bub is a boy but will know for sure 25 march! can't wait to get to know you ladies better xx

Hello im due on the 23rd august. I already have two little boys 3 and 1 year old. My next scan is on 29th march and we have decided that we will find out the sex this time if we can, would love a little girl but aslong as baby is healthy thats all that matters. This will be my last pregnancy xx

I wonder how many of us will have Leo babies and how many will fall into Virgo as it changes on 23rd!

My kiddos seem to come before their due date, for one reason or another. If this little one sticks around and breaks the pattern, I'll have another Virgo in the house. :)

:wave: Jasmin and Mrs. O!! Congrats and welcome! :flower:

Ack, I can't believe some of you guys are finding out already!! I'm SO SO SO anxious to find out and my scan isn't for WEEKS still! Our next scan isn't until 3/30! ARGH!

Ack, I can't believe some of you guys are finding out already!! I'm SO SO SO anxious to find out and my scan isn't for WEEKS still! Our next scan isn't until 3/30! ARGH!

I'm anxious too! My scan is just five days before yours lol. Are you wanting a specific gender?

Nope, when we first starting ttc, we both really wanted a girl. Then for a while I wanted a boy and was certain we were having one. Now I'm not sure at all, thinking more team pink, but I'm completely okay either way. You?

Goodness!! And I'm right behind you :winkwink: Happy avacado week!!!

Four more weeks and you will be halfway done! Piece of cake no?

eek, exciting for those who have found out gender already! pretty sure we are staying team yellow again, but part of me really wants to know! :)
i havnt been sick for 3 days now :happydance:

You have so much more resolve than I do! I definitely can't be team yellow, I can't wait to book my scan. How many weeks do I have to be to tell the gender?

haha, we were team yellow last time too and it was really exciting when she was born as i thought she would b a boy! (all boys in oh's fam) i have more of a want to know this time but i want the same experience :)
i think they say 16 weeks to be sure of gender.

We were originally booked for 16 weeks and then they rescheduled to 19! BOOO!! :( I can't wait to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->