~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

My bump is extremely noticeable, and I have gained around 13 pounds. But I am also having twins. :)

My bump has really popped out in the last few days - definitely need to buy some more maternity jeans tomorrow, at the moment I've only got 1 pair and my regular trousers dont fit me anymore. Funnily enough my bump sprouted the day before my parents and brother came up to visit me, which was lovely for them to see/feel. I think my brother is as enamoured with Lil Beanie as I am :cloud9: How's everyone elses bump coming along?? I'm sat here now and my stomach is rock solid, though that may be something to do with the massive carvery I had for dinner..

I wish my bump would start growing. I'm still at the "fat or pregnant stage" lol. :cry:

My bump has really popped out in the last few days - definitely need to buy some more maternity jeans tomorrow, at the moment I've only got 1 pair and my regular trousers dont fit me anymore. Funnily enough my bump sprouted the day before my parents and brother came up to visit me, which was lovely for them to see/feel. I think my brother is as enamoured with Lil Beanie as I am :cloud9: How's everyone elses bump coming along?? I'm sat here now and my stomach is rock solid, though that may be something to do with the massive carvery I had for dinner..

I wish my bump would start growing. I'm still at the "fat or pregnant stage" lol. :cry:

me too! baby is measuring small...would have thought I'd be showing by now - 16 going on 17 weeks.

Well when I went to the midwife my uterous is measuring correct for dates but I havent 'popped' out yet ... I certainly dont have a bump yet! I have gained around 5 lbs, but keeping an eye on it as I dont want to gain to much yet!

I don't have a bump yet either :( I gained about 5 pounds so far..

i am yet to have a proper bump but its definately on its way. i had a really nasty fall yesterday but i am ok just really sore everywhere. as for weight i have gained 1 lb but thats not crazy for me cos for some reason i only gain about 8 llb throughout the whole of my pregnancys. its strange cos i actually come out the hospital lighter than when i first book in at the midwifes :happydance: all my kids have been born over 7 lbs so its dead confusing. i am overweight though so its not a bad thing. when i was very 1st pregnant with libby i weighed 16 stone and now i weigh 13 stone so after 3 kids i am 42 lbs lighter :shrug: not complaining though.

my detailed scan isn't untill mid april when i will be almost 22 weeks. not fair if u ask me lol x

Droplette~ Same here.. :flower:

Garden~ Nice! I wish I could have been lucky enough to find maternity pants for $11. :thumbup:

Spice~ Oh no, sorry about your fall. :( Sounds like your body takes pregnancy quite well.. lucky! :winkwink: Why no scan until you're almost 22 weeks? Was that the earliest appointment available?

No bump yet and only about 1-2 pounds, depending on who's scale I'm on lol.

I have lost two pounds since the first tri...

Had a scan a few days ago... and it turns out I am having a girl!

I havnt got a clue how much weight I've put on, we dont own scales. I know pre-pregnancy I weighed about 10 stone. I was weighed at my 12 week scan but didnt take note of the result, and I had my 16 week check-up this morning but wasn't weighed. I'll just go on in blissful ignorance, though I'm sure when I finally do step on a set of scales I'll be mortified! Oh well my little beanie's worth it :)

Katrinalorien: Aww that's lovely, congratulations.

congrats katrina :) I can't wait to find out! I'm so jealous of all of you who already know!

Updated.

So today I had my 16 week appointment. :D
Nurse was tryi got get babies heart rate but he or she kept moving all over the place! Eventually got it. Was between 140 and 150.

Nurse said "be careful with this one" because he or she was sooo active! Complete opposite of Alexa. Lol.

I booked my gender scan for the 28th of March. I'll be 19+3. Needs to hurry up!

Last night I had a dream I felt baby move. And today I ended up feeling my first flutters! :D

Hey all -

Yay for another girl!!!

Has anyone started thinking of baby names? It took us ages to come up with my daughters name so now I am starting to try and think of a few names and OH thinks of a few but we never agree!!!

Hey all -

Yay for another girl!!!

Has anyone started thinking of baby names? It took us ages to come up with my daughters name so now I am starting to try and think of a few names and OH thinks of a few but we never agree!!!

We've thought of a girls name (well I thought of it, OH just sort of grunted and said 'yeah that'll do') but can't decide on a boys name at all, OH has thought of two which he'd like to call the baby but I'm not keen on either of them. I'm so glad we still have another 5 and a half months to decide, at this rate we'll need it! Good luck :thumbup:

I am definitely still at the stage of looking fat not pregnant. I have put on about a stone already. I'm not too worried though as with my last pregnancy I gained a lot of weight early on and then slowed right down and didn't gain much for the rest of the pregnancy despite my bump getting bigger obviously. So I'm hoping it will be the same this time. I just couldn't stop eating through first trimester but that seems to have died down now.

No names here yet but we have been discussing it. I am veering more towards staying team yellow now. I really liked having the surprise the last time.

We've picked our names, we picked them even before we started trying...lol

Abigail Cristin Azalea for a girl. Abigail is a family name dating back to Abigail Adams and we haven't had any Abigails for many generations, Cristin is my mom's name, Azalea was a flower we used in our wedding themed Garden of Edens since we changed our last names to Edens. (We combined each of our last names to create a new one and decided all of our kids will have a middle name of one of the flowers we used in our wedding, maybe strange to some but we like it! :thumbup: )

And if it's a boy, Irik after my husband. I'm still flip flopping on middle names though. Either Rondell also after my DH or Edward after my grandpa. If we don't do Edward as a middle name, I'll be desperate for another little boy to name Edward though so kinda leaning toward using it as a middle name to make sure we have the chance to use it at all. And then the second middle name of either Hawthorn or Heath - two more flowers from our wedding.

Hey all -

Yay for another girl!!!

I have a couple names that I really like but nothing definitive yet.

My Hubby is absolutely concinced that we are having a boy so we have our names picked out: Mason Scott if it's a boy and Stella Elizabeth if it's a girl. We are not certain on Elizabeth as a middle name yet but we love Stella. We also love Isabelle.

5 more weeks till our gender scan!!! Counting the minutes!

My Hubby is absolutely concinced that we are having a boy so we have our names picked out: Mason Scott if it's a boy and Stella Elizabeth if it's a girl. We are not certain on Elizabeth as a middle name yet but we love Stella. We also love Isabelle.

5 more weeks till our gender scan!!! Counting the minutes!

LOVE Stella!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->