~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Only just realised some of you have already found out the gender - congrats ladies! Cant wait until my 20 week scan (or should I say 21w2d scan) it seems SO FAR away :dohh:

Had my 16 week MW appointment yesterday - didn't get to hear the hb as baby was hiding in my back which explains why i've had such bad backache lately!!! MW was happy with what she heard tho so all fine and don't see her again till after my 20 week scan which is 4 weeks today!!!!

We're hoping to find out the sex but if this one is like my last then it'll have its legs crossed and not be willing to share!! It was exciting being on team yellow last time esp as I had (and will be having again) and elective c-section! We just want to know this time as if its a boy then we've got loads of girl baby cloths and pink stuff that needs to be sold and charity shopped!!!!

just wanted to let u all know i'm still about lol, just feeling a bit fed up at the min so rather than do everyones head in with negative posts, i will just read and run till tomorrow x x

Nope, when we first starting ttc, we both really wanted a girl. Then for a while I wanted a boy and was certain we were having one. Now I'm not sure at all, thinking more team pink, but I'm completely okay either way. You?

I more so want a boy. I did want a girl at first but I think I'd be a better mummy to a boy. I guess that's just my sad way of thinking :(

Anyone else worried! I feel great an not feeling baby move I know its too early I'm just so worried something will be wrong!! Have my gender scan next week though so hopefully that will put my mind at ease :) x

Good luck! I'm sure everything is fine. I haven't felt anything move but I think its because its my first. I just don't know if I have felt it or not. Hopefully tomorrow I will hear the heartbeat!

with my daughter, i didn't feel her move till about 19-20 weeks. my next baby i felt him move at 18-19 weeks. my 3rd was about 16-17 weeks and this time i have felt some very very slight flutters. i think its cos i am such a pro now at feeling babies move :haha: at this stage i wouldn't be concerned u haven't felt anything, don't worry it will come :happydance: and before u know it we will all be complaining that we have an arm/foot wedged in our ribs lol x

I always think this stage of pregnancy is odd ... you dont feel many movements and most people are starting to feel normal again. I remeber with Amy I worried all through this part of pregnancy ... but this time I am going to enjoy it before I really start to feel pregnant and uncomfortable and cant sleep with baby siiting on my bladder!

I thought I felt flutters about a week ago, I was sure of it, but haven't felt anything since. It's really strange. Like you said hope&faith - this part of pregnancy is odd and nerve-wracking! I had to pull out my doppler last night and make sure our baby was still in there! My tummy is growing though and I'm freaking STARVING all the time. I've never eaten so much food in my life!! I can't wait to feel the baby move more regularly and more than just little flutters!

5 more days until my MW appt, hoping to hear the heartbeat for the first time. :happydance:

Happy thoughts to those who have scans coming up! Month and a half to go before I can expect mine. :)

Anyone else worried! I feel great an not feeling baby move I know its too early I'm just so worried something will be wrong!! Have my gender scan next week though so hopefully that will put my mind at ease :) x

I totally know what you mean. I just dont feel pregnant. I think we only have to worry if there is any pain or bleeding though.

This is one of the reasons i caved in and booked a gender scan for next weekend...i guess i guess i just want a bit of reassurance !

I haven't posted in here for ages so not sure whats going on with everyone :) I'll try to catch up sometime!
Anyways Im due aug 19th. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow.. I've had one scan at 11 weeks got to see my baby :cloud9: then this past week I got to her the babies heartbeat! :D
At times I swear I feel movement from the baby... once at 14 weeks, then a few times this past week. Even last night felt something was there. :)

I agree, this is a really funny stage of pregnancy. I keep forgetting I'm pregnant at the moment and I only remember when I try to lie on my tummy and it's not comfortable or something like that. It just all feels a bit unreal at the moment. I am feeling little flutters but they are not regular yet and with my first I wasn't feeling anything at this stage.

Very exciting for those who have already found out about the gender. I am veering towards staying team yellow but still can't quite make up my mind. OH wants to find out because he wants time to get over any feelings of disappointment if it's a boy. He really wants a little girl this time. I wanted a girl at first but now I'm kind of thinking it would be nice to have another boy. Partly because I know if we have another boy I will have no problem convincing OH to try for number three, whereas if we have a girl this time it may well be my last pregnancy. So I will be happy either way as long as the baby arrives safely.

Found out today that Bub is a GIRL! I have a gender ultrasound on 25th March that the ultrasound tech told me today to keep just in case but she definitely think baby is a girl.

I definitely think.I'm.having a girl ill find out Thursday i can't wait,

the reason I think girl.is in.the past 5 months there's been over 10 boys born to.friends on facebook not 1 girl but 3 people have had their 20 week scan this week and all.girls random I know but it seems to be the girls turn LOL x

feeling absolutely shattered today will post again tomorrow x

congrats droplette and laura-bella. I'm getting so anxious to find out!!

I'm 15 weeks today and really tempted to reschedule my gender scan. I'll be 18 weeks 5 days at the current scheduled scan on March 30th but I pushed it out for work reasons. Now even my boss is harassing me to find out because we all want to go shopping, lol, so I think she'll be cool with me re-scheduling it for sooner. SO, do I try to reschedule for earlier? Or do you think that will jinx me and I won't be able to find out for some reason like baby isn't cooperating or something??

congrats droplette and laura-bella. I'm getting so anxious to find out!!

I'm 15 weeks today and really tempted to reschedule my gender scan. I'll be 18 weeks 5 days at the current scheduled scan on March 30th but I pushed it out for work reasons. Now even my boss is harassing me to find out because we all want to go shopping, lol, so I think she'll be cool with me re-scheduling it for sooner. SO, do I try to reschedule for earlier? Or do you think that will jinx me and I won't be able to find out for some reason like baby isn't cooperating or something??

If I were you I'd try to re-schedule it, sounds like you've got your bosses backing so there's nothing to lose :thumbup: I'd love to be able to re-schedule mine for a nearer date but it's on the NHS so I doubt that's gonna happen! Good luck, I hope your baby cooperates no matter what decision you make :)

My bump has really popped out in the last few days - definitely need to buy some more maternity jeans tomorrow, at the moment I've only got 1 pair and my regular trousers dont fit me anymore. Funnily enough my bump sprouted the day before my parents and brother came up to visit me, which was lovely for them to see/feel. I think my brother is as enamoured with Lil Beanie as I am :cloud9: How's everyone elses bump coming along?? I'm sat here now and my stomach is rock solid, though that may be something to do with the massive carvery I had for dinner..

I finally caved and bought a pair of maternity jeans yesterday on clearance at Target for only $11. I haven't been able to button my pants in weeks and have been using a hair-tie instead but I couldn't pass them up on clearance.

My bump is growing but still isn't obvious enough to know it's a pregnancy bump. I think it looks more like chubs instead. :( How much weight have you all gained? I'm at 6 pounds for 15 weeks along and only supposed to gain a total of 25-35 so I guess I'm close to on target? I don't know - this is my first so I don't want to gain a ton but I want to make sure baby gets enough nutrients, etc. And I really need to start walking, I haven't gotten any exercise yet - I'm so busy with work and school! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->