~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

My parents have been pretty supportive, and other than a random first comment so have OH's... but I wonder about all my "friends"

The first comment went something like "Oh... it happened faster than you thought eh?" As if it wasn't a wonderful surprise... but it wasn't too bad of a comment.

Anyone know how to get rid of a splitting headache? I went to bed and it was present and I woke up and it is still here... feels like my head is splitting in two.

I think you can take paracetamol during pregnancy?? I think I'd only take it if it's really bad though - have you been drinking enough water? Just thinking whether it could be dehydration? Please ask your midwife about the paracetamol though.

i feel like i am the least pregnant out of us all, cant believe some are 15 weeks lol x least i know i will deliver a few weeks earlier than due date :)

Awwww you're not that far behind, quite a few aren't as far as you yet so you're comfortably in the middle not last! You'll probably beat a few to it if you're being delivered early.

My parents have been pretty supportive, and other than a random first comment so have OH's... but I wonder about all my "friends"

The first comment went something like "Oh... it happened faster than you thought eh?" As if it wasn't a wonderful surprise... but it wasn't too bad of a comment.

Anyone know how to get rid of a splitting headache? I went to bed and it was present and I woke up and it is still here... feels like my head is splitting in two.

I think you can take paracetamol during pregnancy?? I think I'd only take it if it's really bad though - have you been drinking enough water? Just thinking whether it could be dehydration? Please ask your midwife about the paracetamol though.

Thanks! I will ask at my next appointment. I was thinking maybe dehydration as well because I was throwing up so much.

Spice~ You're more pregnant than me! ;)

Cin and Powerxpuff~ Welcome and congrats!!! :)

Katrina~ Hope you start feeling better soon. :flower:

We had all good reactions when we announced but I think everyone was expecting it and waiting for it. We hadn't told anyone we'd been trying but we got married in June and everyone just assumed babies come next. We'd actually even been telling everyone we weren't trying since I'm still finishing my teaching credentials but they must have known otherwise. Everyone was THRILLED there's finally going to be another baby in the family. The next youngest is my cousin who's 9. My 'generation' of the kids runs from 28 years old to 9 years old with me being the eldest and I'm bringing home the first great-grandbaby/grandbaby to my side of the family. :)

Next ultrasound Wednesday at 8:15am, CAN'T WAIT!!

paracetemol is fine to take during pregnancy, it ake a half dose so one tablet when i have a really bad headache, i think other things are ok to take now as well we're out of 1st tri, it says everything you can take and at what stages in pregnancy in the nhs book you get from yr mw.

Welcome powerxpuff! Yr due on my b'day!!!! The 16th was also my original due date based on lmp but my dating scan set my due date as 10th instead!
I'll be another one delivering a week early as well!

Woot headache went away!!!

So... when are people finding out boy/girl if you are? Has anyone scheduled their anatomy ultrasound?

I'm not finding out until April 12th!!!! Soo far away!!!! I've considered getting an early private scan at 16 weeks but not sure.

I've got a gender scan booked for 2nd March and my 20 week scan booked for 19th March - I have to have scans every four weeks after that and will be delivered early as I am on daily Clexane injections.

Welcome to the newbies!

Just a quick note to say goodbye, wishing you all content and healthy pregnancies. We lost our baby at 14+6 last night, sometimes things just aren't meant to be. Now time to recover from the operation and have a few months of getting back on track

Don't let this scare any of you, things haven't been right from the start. Take care ladies x

Cracker, I'm so sorry. I can't begin to imagine. It worries me every time we lose someone, especially so far along already. :( Sending lots of hugs your way.

Just a quick note to say goodbye, wishing you all content and healthy pregnancies. We lost our baby at 14+6 last night, sometimes things just aren't meant to be. Now time to recover from the operation and have a few months of getting back on track

Don't let this scare any of you, things haven't been right from the start. Take care ladies x

Cracker, I'm so so sorry. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Take care of yourself hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->