~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Had my scan and all was as it should be for 5+4, good round sac and a yolk circle - couldn't see any bleeding either :happydance::happydance: So great news and have another scan in a couple of weeks to see how it is progressing :thumbup:

So relieved and everyday that passes must mean little one must be getting stickier!!

That's great news Cracker! Glad that the scan went well, when will you get another scan?

I would also love an early scan but won't get one until at least 12 weeks. I have heard that some ladies here in Ireland are not getting a first scan until 20 weeks - I hope they don't make me wait that long though - I would go mad!

I'd love an early scan too but doubt I'll get one... I didn't last time until I was 16 weeks! Last time I also did the early portion of my pregnancy in another province so I really have no idea what things are like here! On Thursday I'm going in to see the nurse... I am waiting until I am actually late! The nurses office is also right across from my sons school where I have to go anyways on Thurs.

Symptom wise, I've been getting up in the nights to pee and my stomach is churning a bit now. Also very lightheaded. Did an OPK (I'm out of IC's!) and it came up positive :) Also I was going pee like every half hour yesterday evening!

Hi ladies mind if i join?

My name is Jennifer and this will be me 2nd child. I have a DD who just turned 12 so this is like starting all over again. Est. due date Aug 27. I`m soooo excited!

Hi ladies mind if i join?

My name is Jennifer and this will be me 2nd child. I have a DD who just turned 12 so this is like starting all over again. Est. due date Aug 27. I`m soooo excited!

We're due on the same day! :happydance: xx

Count me in. Im due Aug 12th. I know its early days and theres snow on the ground but anyone have any tips for surviving a hot summer when we're 8+ months and big?? Its the bit Im not looking forward to.
Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all.

Count me in. Im due Aug 12th. I know its early days and theres snow on the ground but anyone have any tips for surviving a hot summer when we're 8+ months and big?? Its the bit Im not looking forward to.
Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all.

I'd thought of this too. I have a friend who's baby was born August 17th last year and she hated it. So much so that she planned to conceive her second child at a time that she wouldn't be heavily pregnant at all during the summer :wacko: She's due in January 2012 as it happens so she's not been too bad this time around. I'm just glad I don't have to go through morning sickness when it's blazing hot outside. At least when I'm sick during the winter I can snuggle up in my blanket with a hot chocolate for comfort :haha: xx

i had my DS in April and DD in November so haven't been heavily pregnant over the summer either but then living up here almost in Scotland we very rarely get anything even remotely resembling a summer!!!!! Lol!!!
I think it was wrose last year when a couple of days after getting back from hospital with DD we ended up with 3 foot of snow on the ground and I couldn't leave the house for 2 weeks! Talk about going stir crazy! And even when I did get out it was only because I had to go and pick DS up from school as DH was back at work!!!

I had DD at the beginning of October (Due end of Sept) and luckily it wasn't too hot over the summer....although there were times it was pretty horrible, I'm not great in the heat at the best of times!!

Next scan is when I will be just over 8 weeks (the day before my birthday!)

Sore boobs have gone, tiniest bit of nausea and that it is it pretty much, apart from being really thirsty some days

I had Alexa in October last year, but I was/am living in Germany.. so not too much on summers (except they don't have AC here! AHH).
This time I am going to be in the States in the South where it is very hot and humid. Yikes! But atleast there I will have AC. :wohoo:

Anywho... I understand everyone is so scared of MC's and what not... it's just getting a bit much. I'm not really liking 1st tri at all. I think I'm going to avoid it. :nope:
Almost every thread is about fear of MC.. bleeding, no symptoms and so on. It really has me on edge... and I'm actually turning very emotional about it, and close to tears. But it's prob just my hormones. :nope:

Lildreamy, I know exactly what you mean. To be honest I learned to mostly stay away from those threads the last time round. I am nervous about m/c but if it is going to happen it will happen so I don't see the point in stressing about it constantly. I don't think it has much to do with symptoms or lack of them either. With my last pregnancy my symptoms changed from day to day.

I am sorry lildreamy. I tend to stick to my ol dttc threads and august ones

I had Alexa in October last year, but I was/am living in Germany.. so not too much on summers (except they don't have AC here! AHH).
This time I am going to be in the States in the South where it is very hot and humid. Yikes! But atleast there I will have AC. :wohoo:

Anywho... I understand everyone is so scared of MC's and what not... it's just getting a bit much. I'm not really liking 1st tri at all. I think I'm going to avoid it. :nope:
Almost every thread is about fear of MC.. bleeding, no symptoms and so on. It really has me on edge... and I'm actually turning very emotional about it, and close to tears. But it's prob just my hormones. :nope:

I agree, I tend to stay away from 1st Tri forum for the very same reasons. I have been much more relaxed since then.

Where are you in Germany? I have tons of family from there and have been over quite a few times myself.

Welcome Kailie! :hi: Congrats on your :bfp: :D

:hi: Michelle
I am living in Kaiserslautern at the moment. Will only be living here another 2 or 3 months though. :D

Love Germany but I deffinately miss home (U.S.) and can't wait to get back there. :D
Where are you guys/Family from?

Hey Dreamy, I am definitely having a girl! (well, that's what we planned for and the birth chart says it...) So gender predict my stork pink!
:)

Aww LilDreamy! I'm so sorry if my post earlier scared you at all! I know I had posted that I was scared of a chemical. You're at 5w2 not though so I'd say you're well past implantation. Yay!!

Right now though I am feeling pretty good with it. I am confident that this bean is sticking...my tests have been getting darker (slooooowly but surely) and my symptoms getting more noticeable. So I'm feeling good!

My family is from Binsfeld. It is relatively small, but located right near Spangdahlem.

Ohhh yes... today made an appointment with the midwives. I was afraid they wouldn't be able to take me but they did! I don't have an appointment until Jan 23rd :)() but that's okay! I am so excited to have a midwife this time around.

Ohhh yes... today made an appointment with the midwives. I was afraid they wouldn't be able to take me but they did! I don't have an appointment until Jan 23rd :)() but that's okay! I am so excited to have a midwife this time around.

That's great! I rang the midwife led team today too and left a message. I know that they won't give me an appointment for ages but I would like to get on their books and I know they only have limited places. I had midwife-led care last pregnancy and I found it great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->