~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

That's great! I rang the midwife led team today too and left a message. I know that they won't give me an appointment for ages but I would like to get on their books and I know they only have limited places. I had midwife-led care last pregnancy and I found it great.

Yeah I had so many friends with midwives and they loved it. I wish I could get in sooner but I'm glad I called today, if I'd waited at all I probably wouldn't have gotten in... so excited for Jan 23rd! So is OH :)

i stear clear of all the forums except here and the december dreamers thread from when i had dd too much scare mongering and arguing for my liking

i've not rung the mw yet prob should get on it as i'm nearly 6 weeks and dh is hassling me so i can get a flu jab sorted as well

I havent rung our mw led unit yet either .... I cant remeber when I contacted them last time!

My sickness is definately worse today - still havent been sick but cant face eating much! Have a doctors appointment tomorrow so fingers crossed they can help this time!

How is everyone getting on?

Aww LilDreamy! I'm so sorry if my post earlier scared you at all! I know I had posted that I was scared of a chemical. You're at 5w2 not though so I'd say you're well past implantation. Yay!!

Right now though I am feeling pretty good with it. I am confident that this bean is sticking...my tests have been getting darker (slooooowly but surely) and my symptoms getting more noticeable. So I'm feeling good!

No no! I didn't mean you or anyone here! :hugs:
I am guilty of mentioning it here as well. We can talk about whatever here. :D
It's just 1st tri almost every thread is about it. Just IDK... it's rather frightening over there. Soo much of it. :wacko:

It's just 1st tri almost every thread is about it. Just IDK... it's rather frightening over there. Soo much of it. :wacko:

Yes I know! I have actually been afraid to go use the toilet a few times because I keep psyching myself out! But I keep saying that my tests ARE getting darker, slowly, but I am doing just fine for 13dpo!

Lol. Yea. My tests are so dark now, that it's stealing the dye from the control line to where ONLY the positive comes up and the control line is sooo faint it's barely there!
So you would think I would stop POAS! But I still have one more... so gonna do again in the A.M.. :haha:

Oh and it's perfectly fine posting your worries here, That's what we are here for. Support! :D :hug:

I have serious social anxiety and a lady from soldiers angel is coming over to drop my kids presents. And it will just be me and the kids bc hubs has to work. Jeez. This is making me panic.

I have serious social anxiety and a lady from soldiers angel is coming over to drop my kids presents. And it will just be me and the kids bc hubs has to work. Jeez. This is making me panic.

I have social anxiety too, so I know how you feel! :hugs:

I am so nervous I could seriously panic . Uggh. Wat do you do for yours? How do you calm down?

YIkes its hard to keep up with you chatty bunch :p

Had my ultrasound today and i am happy to report that stimpy is firmly implanted in my uterus. So I can now stop stressing about ectopic pregnancies. I am 5wk today so all we could see was a gestational sac but it looks perfect to me. I was a few days off with my EDD now due 22nd.

So exciting we told DH parents today.

Its really starting to feel real now! (the constant nausea and exhaustion also help)

I guess its time i start looking for an OB.

Hope all is well with the rest of you lovely ladies.

Welcome Gardenofeden! :D :hi:

Congrats on your Scan Foxy! It must have been sooo nice seeing your little bean and getting that reassurance!

Today I am a bit emotional and frightened. Last month I lost my little bean at 5 weeks 3 days. And today, I am 5 weeks and 3 days with my new little bean. Just want to sleep the day away. :(

Hope you all are doing great! My symptoms are just cramping, headache, backache, and lightly sore boobies.
Oh and extreme exhaustion!!

Does anyone else have a problem with drinking enough water??
I heard alot of cramping has to do with not drinking enough water. And this AM I am soo Dehydrated! Just don't like drinking faucet water, so I need to buy lots of bottled water.

Hope all are doing great!

Lildreamy :hugs: Not surprising you feel emotional but I'm sure today will pass smoothly and then you will feel a lot better to get past it.

Gardenofedens - :hi: - So delighted that you are joining us!!

Thanks Polaris.
I will deffo feel better when I get past the day. Have been dreading it since Day 1!
But once the day passes, it will be like I passed a milestone! :wohoo:

LilDreamy - One of my biggest symptoms is increased thirst, so I can't comment on being dehydrated :haha: But, I know someone else who used to have bad cramping, and she was told to up her water intake... it worked for her :thumbup:

Cool news about the scan Foxy!

AFM, it's my AF due date today :argh: It's still early here, but I haven't woken up with the usual cramping and brown CM. Plus, I took another digi and it came up 2-3 weeks, so I've progressed since the last time I took one when I had 1-2 weeks :happydance: I'm not feeling so scared now! xx

Today I am a bit emotional and frightened. Last month I lost my little bean at 5 weeks 3 days. And today, I am 5 weeks and 3 days with my new little bean. Just want to sleep the day away. :(

*HUGS* strange how something can change our mood so quickly. im dreading our 8w3d scan (day we found out something was wrond with baby) and 13w (day we found out baby died). it's non stop anxiety until those dates pass. We Just need to remain possitive - You've gotten past it before and you'll do it again. in a few weeks yo'll have your scan and see that cute little bean of yours . Chin up :)

Hi all -

This first trimester is full of different worries for all of us but I have my fingers firmly crossed for sticky beans. I really hope everyone is ok today.

Well I saw my doctor today and managed to get my anti sickness medication so I will be very happy if it works again! I was supposed to be going out for lunch but managed to convince my friend just to meet for a coffee as I really cant stomach a full meal at the moment. Allso have flu jab booked for Thursday and we are all full of cold - my little girl sounds like she is losing her voice so she is super grumpy!

Hope everyone has a lovely day. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->