~*~*~August 2012 Baby Fire Fly's~*~*~

Oh boy... right now I am kind of wishing I had waited to test, until after I had actually missed AF. I went googling and discovered stats that scared me... I'm probably worrying over nothing but it's still not too early for a chemical! *deep breath*... don't worry about it Tiff!!!

Aww :hug:

I've learned to NEVER google ANYTHING pregnancy related. I learned the hard way When I was Pregnant with Alexa. Don't let it stress you, Just enjoy the fact that a little person is growing inside of you that loves you more than you know, and needs mommy to be stress free!

Aww Dreamy! That made me smile and feel a little warm and fuzzy! Stress? What stress! :winkwink:

Hi girls, im due august 29th.

This is what I told myself I wouldnt do this month since my chemical last month. Well look where I am a bfp before af is due. Stick little bean!

Oh boy... right now I am kind of wishing I had waited to test, until after I had actually missed AF. I went googling and discovered stats that scared me... I'm probably worrying over nothing but it's still not too early for a chemical! *deep breath*... don't worry about it Tiff!!!

From my estimates (and help from the internet).....I will be due August 31st if everything goes well. I suffered a miscarriage in Feb. so as hard as it is, im trying to keep my hopes limited. I tested faint positives on 6 tests I took yesterday, at 9 dpo. Hoping for a sticky, healthy, growing bean!!! Good luck ladies!

Good luck staying away from google... I have a really hard time doing that. If you find some way to stay away effectively, let me know!

I am a serial googler too =/ My midwife last time would joke about how I knew everything before she even told me! And I knew all the midwife slang so in hardcore labour the doctor was examining me and said discreetly 'OP position, Caput, anterior lip.' and i was like WHAAAAT, really, oh no!!!! Lol, good old google!

Put me down for AUGUST 15th!

Wow Lildreamy, you will be busy during the pregnancy! During my last pregnancy we were putting floors in and painting the bedrooms up until a couple of weeks before I had him! Just as well he didn't come early!

I had a c-section last time because baby was breech. I am hoping for VBAC this time but I guess I will be having him in hospital as there are very few other choices where I live. I'm planning to do the Community Midwives Early Discharge Home scheme again where you can go home the same day if there are no medical complications.

arj - LOL at your response to the doctor's comments! I also like to inform myself! I actually think google can be a good thing if used carefully as a source of information rather than as a source of obsessive worry. Having said that, I really frightened myself yesterday by googling ibuprofen in early pregnancy as I was taking quite a bit of it for pain relief after the accident.

Hiya Girls!

And :hi: ARJ! I remember you in TWW! And remember the day you got your :bfp:
So glad to see us both here!

:haha: at google.
Honestly... I don't use it. If I have a question I ask on here, so that I get the nice version of the answer. :lol: Everyone else google, I'll just feed off of them. :xmas21:

Hi Ladies,
I just got back from the doctors. He confirmed I am indeed pregnant!! I have an ultrasound booked for tomorrow lunchtime for dating and to make sure bubs is where he/she is meant to be. Im terrified due to being diagnosed with blocked tubes due to extensive scarring that i am at high risk of ectopic pregnancy. everyone cross their fingers for a positive scan tomorrow xx

I have already told my Mum and sister. at the moment we are planning on telling our parents and siblings on xmas day, everyone else will be after we reach 12wks.
I may have to tell my boss sooner as i do alot of heaving manual labor at work and dont want to over strain myself.

Would love to join this group!
My due date is August 20th. =D
This will be my first baby. I`m so excited!

Yay Foxy! Congrats on a good apptment! Fingers Crossed for your Scan! Enjoy it! How exciting! :happydance:

And welcome Jackie!! :hi:
Congrats onyour :bfp: :flower:

Good luck with the scan tomorrow Foxy!

And welcome to the thread Jackie!

welcome to all the new ladies - so glad to see the thread filling up and getting busy!!

Good luck to you all having scans!

As for telling people - we've not told anyone yet, well apart from you girls her and the girls from B&B from when I had my DD! Will probably tell my mum in a few weeks but then everyone else will wait till after the 12 week scan! This will be DH's 5th and after his 3rd he promised his mum he wouldn;t have anymore and then again solemnly promised after DD that that was it and he was off for the snip so not too sure how she will react, she said to me after I had DD that she had more than enough granchildren now and that I didn't need to have anymore now I have a girl and a boy!!!! Don't think his eldest daughters will take it too well either, they weren't impressed about DD and never ask about her or even really acknowledge that she exists! They're 14 and 11 btw!!!

As for where I'll have this LO I'm guessing another elective c-section for me - I had an emergency C-section under GA with DS so was had an elective c-section with DD so will be another for me this time!

Good luck FOXY!! praying for you hun.

how are you all feeling today? still no morning sickness here but im finding myself falling asleep in the car while hubby is driving n i know this is tmi but anyone else had diorrhea? gross i know but im confused as with my first i was blocked up the whole way through my pregnancy.

as for who i've told - i told my mum the same time as my hubby (via sms as they were both at work), my mother in law found out after my doctors visit when the doctor told me this nugget prob wont stick (her office is right next to my doctor so went there for a cry) and i told my best friend who is visiting her fiance in america atm. besides that im terrified that others will find out and if people ask if im up the duff i just say " geez guess its time i hit the gym" lol.

Had my scan and all was as it should be for 5+4, good round sac and a yolk circle - couldn't see any bleeding either :happydance::happydance: So great news and have another scan in a couple of weeks to see how it is progressing :thumbup:

So relieved and everyday that passes must mean little one must be getting stickier!!

That's great news Cracker! I wish could have an early scan, but I'm just going to wait for the usual 12 week one.

Symptoms wise, the most prominent things I'm experiencing are extreme thirst overnight and feeling out of puff really easily. The only nausea I'm getting is first thing in the morning, but it goes away once I eat/drink something. I'm only 4 weeks though, so it's still got time to progress :argh: Oh, and I sometimes get sharp pulling/stretching pains through my uterus, but they're really random and don't last long so I'm not worrying about them too much.

I'm going to ask my midwife about local birthing centres. That way I'm in a relaxed atmosphere when I give birth, but if I need any medical intervention I can get help straight away. I think there's one attached to my local hospital... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->