August 2012

AliBiz

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've just moved over from the TTC section. I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first...due 10th August 2012...and I'm terrified :)

Hi Ladies,

I've just moved over from the TTC section. I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first...due 10th August 2012...and I'm terrified :)

Hi My due date is Aug 5 and im 5 weeks 4 days ( around)

CONGRATS :flower:

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who is terrified...haha...

Congratulations to all you ladies too....I can't quite believe it finally happened, and all I can think of is the emormity of it....Can't wait to tell my Mam so she can calm me down :)

Congratulations :D
Im due around the 6th August with my second, i have a little boy whose 7 1/2 months!!

Hi ladies. I am due in August too. No due date from doc, but from when my last cycle started around the 15th. I am terrified too! This is also our first. GL to you all.

Hi
;)
no its not :) CONGRATS !!!

NO congrats to you :hugs: I'm still TTC. But I know I'll get pregnant by the end of this month of December! So I'll see you guys in here..Or the September's group..

:happydance: WELL BEST OF LUCK and im sure it will work out for you and you will be talking about pregnancy soon, make sure to let me know :) :flower:

exciting !!

Helllllooooooo Ladies! I'm due around August 12th! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Hey girls, just wanted to say Hi and that I am due Aug 1st!
We do have a group going in Pregnancy Buddies section called Summer Sunbeams if you want to join us! We started out here in first tri but got moved!

I'm due the 13th of August, and I'm terrified of the first trimester - once I make it to my 12 week scan and everything is fine, I think I'll be able to relax and enjoy it. Right now, I'm just trying to get used to the idea, and I'm panicking and running to the bathroom to check for blood every time I feel a cramp or a twinge! :dohh:

Just found out 2 days ago and I'm 4 weeks. Super excited. Hoping this little bean sticks. :)

Hi ladies! Contests to all of you, I am due august 11th with our first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->