August 2012

Hey girls! I am pregnanct with my second. My children will be 15 years apart. I am due August 12th.

Congrats Ladies, I'm due around the 12th. I'm 4 wks 3 days pregnant with my second and I am so nervous. I don't remember being this worried with my son. I think because I'm 35 it's a little scarier this time. I'm also not feeling nauseated and my bbs aren't sore and I remember with my son that's how I knew I was pregnant for sure!
It's so hard but once I hear that heart beat I will be happy. They say the risk of mc decreases to about 5% after that.
Good luck to us all!

Hey ladies, due August 9th! My first too, and scared, too!

Wow, there's quite a few here! I just got my first ever bfp today & I will be due Aug 16, if all goes well. Its very early, so praying everything will be ok. And definitely a little terrified at moments, when it sorta feels real.

:happydance: for everyone's :bfp: !

Wow, there's quite a few here! I just got my first ever bfp today & I will be due Aug 16, if all goes well. Its very early, so praying everything will be ok. And definitely a little terrified at moments, when it sorta feels real.

:happydance: for everyone's :bfp: !

I also got my :bfp: today and am also due on the 16th Aug..
That is our wedding anniversary and the due date our DS was due on also..
I had hime 9 days early thou so :dohh: hopefully not again...

he will be 10 next yr thou and out DD will be 3 by the time bub is due..
I also have a 12 yr old to a diff dad

Welcome to the first trimester
Admittedly it is a scary time and you do worry but once you get to ten weeks it does start to feel more real. Wait until you get the 12 week scan, its amazing and so worth it
:hugs: :hugs: Congrats ladies xoxoxoxo

Im due 14th - this is no 7 for me !
The second baby with my partner - we also have a 20 y old together.

My other children are 6, 8, 10, 13 & 16.

Work that one out lol

H&H 9 months everyone :)

Hi everyone and congratulations!! I am 6weeks PG with my 2nd, I am excited and scared...fingers crossed everything will be alright! I had a MC last yr on my wedding day, I was 9wks, hopefully get an early scan in the next week or so :)

Hi All

Congratualtions to all the BFPS.

I got mine on Monday and will be due 14th August.

xxx

Congrats everyone.We're excepting our 2nd and found out two days after our 1st lo first birthday.

I got a due date of 8th August 2012 but doctor predicts 10th August 2012.

h&h 9 months everyone xoxo

Hi ladies, i just got my :bfp: this morning, i think i'm arround 5 weeks, this will be my 2nd. I'm so excited but nervous to tell my OH as i dont think we were expecting it to happen this quick.

Hi, Im expecting my 2nd (DS 9 ) around the 12th August I think (going from my LMP) Very excited but nervous after a loss last year. Praying this little one sticks x

Hi All

Congratualtions to all the BFPS.

I got mine on Monday and will be due 14th August.

xxx

Due date buddy :happydance:

We've got a group for July/August if you want to click on 'Summer Sunbeams' in my sig

Hey all, I just found out i am pregnant yesterday, this will be my first. A wee clomid baby as well. im very nervous!

Hi everyone congratulations on your pregnancies.

I found out last week (did the digital test on my birthday) that I am pregnant with my second child (my son is 19 months) and by my dates baby is due 10th August (which is day before our wedding anniversary). It was a big shock as we weren't ttc yet, but a very happy one and we are very excited.

Hope you are all doing ok. I have just started feeling queasy and could sleep and sleep. I am also not at all hungry which is a big difference from my pregnancy last time as I wanted to eat and eat and ended up gaining four stone :shock: I just got back to my pre-preg weight a month ago and promptly got myself knocked up again :rofl:

Hi Ladies,

I've just moved over from the TTC section. I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first...due 10th August 2012...and I'm terrified :)

:hi: If I can re confirm, I would be due august 8!! Im 5w1d today! (if I am... still shocked) :thumbup:

Looks like there are plenty of us due in August...had my due date confirmed by my GP yesterday, that will make 3 birthdays in August, DH is 25th and my Dad is 20th :)

Still terrified...its funny, I couldn't wait to get pregnant and now I just want my Mammy haha... We've already made the decision that DH won't be in the delivery room, he would be no use to me, and would probably end up on the floor unconscious, this is our first and we are both terrified, at least my Mam has been through it 4 times herself, so I'm bringing her with me ...altho I haven't told her that yet :)

I plan on having DH on one side and mama on the other!

When my sister gave birth, she had her OH, my mom, and I was also in the room but I didn't get to stand by her cause there was no room, I actually watched. It was a pretty neat experience.

I told her she can be in the room for me too. :) Thank God we're close enough that I can get over her seeing all my stuff....I saw hers! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->