August 2012

There are so many of us! Yay!! Estimated due date of Aug 16 after over a year TTC! It is certainly still sinking in. I just added the ticker to my sig and almost cried when i saw that my baby already has eyes!

Just got my BFP! I have an estimated due date of August 12th. I'm so excited. Congrats to all of you!

Congrats to all of you!

I got my surprise :bfp: today and am due around the 15th Aug :flower:

Congrats to all the new BFPs...August is going to be a busy month for the Maternity hospitals :)

Girls..I am due august 12 :) .. . I didn't read through all these posts but these are my symptoms:
- sore boobs (more so on the sides), lower back pain, constipated, and gas.
Anyone with similar symptoms??

Girls..I am due august 12 :) .. . I didn't read through all these posts but these are my symptoms:
- sore boobs (more so on the sides), lower back pain, constipated, and gas.
Anyone with similar symptoms??

My symptoms are exactly the same. It sounds like a bear and a dinosaur are fighting in my stomach. :wacko:

Oh I feel the same..I get cramps every now and then..they are more like gas..and less like AF cramps!
When's your EDD?

I'm getting some gassy cramps tonight too. I forgot about these from my first pregnancy!

It sounds like a bear and a dinosaur are fighting in my stomach. :wacko:
:haha:

Mine is the same. My husband likes to lay his head on my chest when we sit on the couch together at night, and he keeps hearing the growling in my stomach and looking up at me, asking "Are you okay, honey", with this really worried look on his face. And all I can do is laugh. :blush:

It sounds like a bear and a dinosaur are fighting in my stomach. :wacko:
:haha:

Mine is the same. My husband likes to lay his head on my chest when we sit on the couch together at night, and he keeps hearing the growling in my stomach and looking up at me, asking "Are you okay, honey", with this really worried look on his face. And all I can do is laugh. :blush:

Sorry but that made me laugh! :haha: :flower:

How is everyone's back pain - if you have any - does it get better with standing?

I have lower back pain on & off, i find its worse when i'm lying on my front.

Mine is worse when I try to sleep at night..and its worse when i sit down...when I get up and walk its veryyyyyyyy mild! !

i tend to notice it during the day when i stop & sit down but it is worse at night. it was that bad last night i thought something was wrong. But then everything seems fine this morning.

Has anyone noticed any symptoms just disapear?? I hated the smell of food, same as in my last pregnancy but thats vanished now & i just want to eat every thing lol

Wow, so many of us due in August. I'm due 11th August and this will be my first. Really noticed the tiredness in the last couple of days!! Having the on and off cramps, boobs are slightly sore to touch at the side but not too bad at all really.

Scooped my boob back in my bra earlier coz it fell out :blush: and thought wow thats painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->