AUGUST 2013 babies...

Wow congrats to everyone, there are a lot of us due in August already!! Out of everyone is this 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc, had a section before?? When did u have your last Lo?

This will be out 2nd, had a section 13 months ago d/t breech delivery, and Brie was a November '11 baby.

Okay so anyone else??? I tried out the bump.com August boards to see the difference... Yikes!! Mean, bullying, b**ches!! Man, I logged off and sent a complaint to their site. I have been on here throughout my last pregnancy and on and off through her first year and have never been talked to like that!! Ladies... Thank you all for being so friendly, giving, and understanding that we all have different journeys and all are valid and important!

I noticed that as well! Very judgemental and inconsiderate :( We are def all valid and each one of us is going through a different journey with different pasts, but we do all have one very special thing in common. We have precious little buns who we all love with all our hearts :)

Geez! What were they saying? I tried a different sight while TTC....I cannot remember which one, and I kinda got the same thing. Not bitchy, but not nice, if that makes sense!
Sometimes on here it is hard to break into threads (especially TTC since some of them have been on there awhile, which I understand) But I have never delt with anyone being mean on here! So far everyone has been more than nice and willing to give advice and opinions! I think it is amazing that we are all experiencing the same thing at the same time! I hope to continue to talk to everyone throughout our pregnancies! And I am BRAND new to the first trimester forum! So thanks for welcoming me to the August thread! :hugs:

It was a post from a lady saying that the hardest thing so far for her was giving up her nightly cocktails, and the others just lit into her basically saying what a horrible person she was being so ungrateful for something others would give anything for and she didn't deserve to be pregnant with that attitude, I was floored, all she was doing was expressing what was difficult for her, everyone has something esp during the 1st tri and getting used to taking our vitamins, not eating certain things, not drinking caffeine or alcohol. It was just really harsh and I found them to be bullies. I posted about having tolerance for others and being supportive of each other and I was told to shut up and bugger off, so I won't go there again.

I have been having the weirdest thing happen to me in my sleep! I'm exhausted, so it isn't hard to fall alseep, but I start dreaming and I feel delirious almost like I'm on some kind of hallucinogen! When I have to get up to pee, I feel drunk as I walk down the hall.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they could sleep for a month?

I have been totally exhausted today and yesterday and I was only 4 weeks yesterday. Officially missed my period today, so am feeling good.. Also tested again and a dark line came up almost instantly.
Starting to believe that im actually pregnant as it still doesnt feel real at all!

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they could sleep for a month?

I have been totally exhausted today and yesterday and I was only 4 weeks yesterday. Officially missed my period today, so am feeling good.. Also tested again and a dark line came up almost instantly.
Starting to believe that im actually pregnant as it still doesnt feel real at all!

Nearly 7 weeks and not moved off the sofa all weekend

This will be my first! I'm so freaked out about everything. I hate that I have to wait so long to hear a heartbeat, 12 weeks is my first ultrasound. I have a appt at 8 weeks with the nurse, I think I'm going to beg her to just let me hear the heartbeat : ) I was told my doctor's nurses will sometimes do that, so finger crossed.

I've been so exhausted too, even before my BFP, that was my first sign. I've had the weekend off and seriously have done nothing but lay around haha

Wow congrats to everyone, there are a lot of us due in August already!! Out of everyone is this 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc, had a section before?? When did u have your last Lo?

This will be out 2nd, had a section 13 months ago d/t breech delivery, and Brie was a November '11 baby.

This is #1 for us! I am 29 and DH just turned 30. When he hit that milestone I told him in no uncertain terms that I wanted to be pregnant before I turned 30- and we did it with 5 months to spare!

Just found out yesterday and due date calculators put me between August 22-25 based on LMP (I wasn't charting so I don't know exactly when I O'd). I am still in disbelief but can't wait to share the next nine months with you ladies!

I am FOREVER sleeping!!
But that's pretty much my only symptom :( which is kinda worrying.
I don't even have to pee much :(

Me too no real symptoms.. Some say its to earyly and im hoping thats the reason too. Fingers crossed for all !

Ps how do you get the baby calculator in your signature ???

Lilypie :) google it and go on their website for a ticker.

Then user CP - edit signature x

I would like to join! Online calculators are saying the 24th of August for me. Haven't had my doc appointment yet so it may be a few days either way.

Hey think my predicted due date it 19th Aug!! Managed to conceive cycle #1!! It can happen! So exciting!!

Hi, would like to join you all in here! I'm due around 1st August, only 7 weeks at moment and have first midwife appt on 27th!

I'll introduce myself quickly. I'm Yvonne, married to my wonderful hubby Allan and we have 2 boys already who are 9 and 7. Pregnant with 3rd and final bubba :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone xx

It really was though think it takes longer to settle in ur mind cause u r so convinced that ur gonna have to try for months !! When's ur due date Amy??

Hi ladies hope you're all well and sickness is staying away. For the mummies here already, I have suffered with SPD with my previous pregnancies with DD It was 24 weeks, my DS it was 14 weeks and now I can feel it kicking off already and I'm only 7 weeks. I am starting to wonder how I am going to cope for the next 33!! I have a good man to help but I live in a 3 story house and with a 2yo who is on the go constantly I'm worried about how I am going to keep up! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->