AUGUST 2013 babies...

It really was though think it takes longer to settle in ur mind cause u r so convinced that ur gonna have to try for months !! When's ur due date Amy??

I know I was preparing in my mind that it could take up to a year. When I missed my period I didn't even think much of it, I just thought it would come. I tested when I was 6 days late! My due date is August 13th! I have serious paranoia about miscarrying though :nope:

I know Amy! Everytime I go to loo I'm checkin. Having a few cramps but consensus seems to be that's normal. Is this ur first?

I know Amy! Everytime I go to loo I'm checkin. Having a few cramps but consensus seems to be that's normal. Is this ur first?

Yes this is my first, what about you? I've had period like cramps for the last couple weeks, its normal, just the stretching making room for baby. I check for blood every time I go to the bathroom also. Ugh hopefully that stress gets better as time goes by!

My first too! And I'm the kinda person that likes to know everything about things!!

My first too! And I'm the kinda person that likes to know everything about things!!

haha me too. And I'm a nurse and I feel like I've lost all my knowledge and common sense being pregnant. I would tell patients like myself that all this stuff is normal etc etc but for some reason I cannot take my own advice!](*,)

Hi all!
I am 29, OH 34. Pg with our first.
We tried for almost exactly one year...i have pcos and tried fertility ovulation drugs in that year but in the end we did it ourselves...yay!!
It still seems so strange but I am excited and started to think it would never happen. Scary that i still have to wait 6weeks for first scan...cant wait!xx

haha me too. And I'm a nurse and I feel like I've lost all my knowledge and common sense being pregnant. I would tell patients like myself that all this stuff is normal etc etc but for some reason I cannot take my own advice!](*,)

I know exactly what you mean! This was our second cycle and for some reason I thought it would take us WAY longer- it's hard to believe that it's real already- I think I've peed on four sticks just to convince myself it wasn't a fluke. I am also completely terrified of miscarriage- I know if the worst happened we could get through it- but it just all seems so unreal and so tenuous.

I am also a nurse, though not at all in women's health/OB, but in my area I am constantly talking with patients about being gentle on themselves, not getting too stressed, etc. I should probably learn to take my own advice! It's just so difficult to think clearly about yourself. A day at a time I suppose!

Stella Bella- congrats on your bfp! super exciting. I too cannot believe they make us wait till 12 weeks for a ultra sound. I'm going crazy here! I have a appt with my nurse at 8 weeks and I'm going to beg for her to use the doppler to hear the heartbeat. I've been told that she does that sometimes, fingers crossed!

Also when are people telling immediate family members? I don't plan on telling friends and making it "Facebook official" until 12 weeks but I'm dying to tell my mom and sister. Part of me doesn't know how to (they live far away) and part of me doesn't want to have to "disappoint them" if things don't go right. I know that sounds silly. What are you ladies doing or what did you do before if this isn't #1?

Also when are people telling immediate family members? I don't plan on telling friends and making it "Facebook official" until 12 weeks but I'm dying to tell my mom and sister. Part of me doesn't know how to (they live far away) and part of me doesn't want to have to "disappoint them" if things don't go right. I know that sounds silly. What are you ladies doing or what did you do before if this isn't #1?

We are telling our parents and siblings on Christmas, since we live out of state it will be one of the only opportunities my husband will be home at the same time as me. I'm still struggling whether to tell the rest of the family or not (like uncles aunts cousins grandparents). Once I tell my mom, I'm going to ask her opinion. I for sure am not telling friends or facebook until 12 weeks but we will see if I hold to that.

Mon ami, Amy message away at me. As we can all get through our worries together!! Problem shared is problem halved xxoo

I've told family and close friends but not it public knowledge til 12 weeks. Haven't even told my boys yet.......just incase! *touch wood*
I have appt with midwife on 27th and counting down the days, even tho she's not going to tell me or do much lol x

Hey ladies,
Sorry but I forgot to introduce myself when I posted first time here.
My name is Daniela,27 hubbs is 35 and how some of you know by now I got my bfp last week on Thursday at 11 dpo.I didn't really had any symptoms then and I really didn't believe that I will get pregnant.I used right away in the O faze:
- pineapple core
- folic acid
- and considering that I had 2 months ago a mc,I take baby aspirin too.
Now,a few days later after my bfp,I got a lot more symptoms nose congestion when I weak up,the boobs are killing me already, very thirsty, I need to go a lot to the bathroom, cramps and every now and then I get nausea. Well anyway after my calculations I am 4w6d today but I can't really enjoy my pg because I am just afraid of a chemical or a mc .so I am really praying to God to make it.everyday that goes away I could hug the whole world.
Anyway 10 yrs ago I had another mc,2 yrs later I got my son and now we are hopping for a little baby.
I am looking forward to meet some nice ladies here and become bump buddies.

Hi ladies, Hoping to join your thread. Found out I was expecting on Dec 5 after we have been trying for 3 years. Are expected due date is 8/17/13, which is our three year anniversary :) This is amazing and unreal. I have to be honest I agree with those that are scared of miscarrying. I dont want to get to excited just in case we loose it. But I also want to enjoy every minute.

Hey ladies,
Sorry but I forgot to introduce myself when I posted first time here.
My name is Daniela,27 hubbs is 35 and how some of you know by now I got my bfp last week on Thursday at 11 dpo.I didn't really had any symptoms then and I really didn't believe that I will get pregnant.I used right away in the O faze:
- pineapple core
- folic acid
- and considering that I had 2 months ago a mc,I take baby aspirin too.
Now,a few days later after my bfp,I got a lot more symptoms nose congestion when I weak up,the boobs are killing me already, very thirsty, I need to go a lot to the bathroom, cramps and every now and then I get nausea. Well anyway after my calculations I am 4w6d today but I can't really enjoy my pg because I am just afraid of a chemical or a mc .so I am really praying to God to make it.everyday that goes away I could hug the whole world.
Anyway 10 yrs ago I had another mc,2 yrs later I got my son and now we are hopping for a little baby.
I am looking forward to meet some nice ladies here and become bump buddies.

Id love to be your bump buddy. we have a lot in common. I, too have a son who is almost 2, I suffered my first loss on sept 4th and am thrilled (yet terrified) this time around. We are due on the same day it seems:hugs:

I am 32, my husband is 35, we have our son, a dog, and 5 fish and are in the process of re-locating due to my husband's job. I am actively searching for a job too, I havent been technically employed since before my son was born. I have been keeping another families' two boys for over a year now and have had the honor of being Brady's mommy full time. I have loved it, but I think its time for him to start school. I hope to find a job in the heath/fitness industry in the next week or so, so my husband and I can move together!:happydance:

welcome and congrats to all the new ladies! this is a great thread full of encouragement and positivism! :hug: to all!

OMG I'M SO HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!! I just got my digital BFP today!!! My ticker shows that I'm due at a different time but from the day that I ovulated, my due date is August 26th, 2013!!! Is Bellablue on here too?? Wow I am so excited and nervous at the same time because I am scared to have another miscarriage :cry:

Hopeandpray!!!!!!!! So excited for you!! You are always on my mind and i'm so happy to hear that you got your BFP! Bella is on here too! There's so many awesome ladies in this thread who are expecting in August, don't think it's a coincidence lol!!!! yayyyyyyy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->