AUGUST 2013 babies...

Dont worry about lack of symptoms AmyO. I had zero symptoms my whole pregnancy with my dd, apart from at around 10 weeks i would get sick every time I ate soup or went on the train. I didnt just feel sick all the time like some ladies do.

How is everyone doing today? I took another hpt this morning and the line is lighter than yesterdays... Im panicking a bit although im hoping its nothing! Going to get an appointment with the doctor next week (if i can get one, as its rather close to christmas!)

Welcome to all the new ladies! It's so exciting to see the thread get bigger. Txrunner, you can put me down for Aug. 10 for now. I don't have an appointment scheduled yet, but hopefully early-mid Jan. I'll get an expert opinion. I'm six weeks today! There have been many times when it didn't seem real and I was nervous that nothing was really there, but I'm taking it a day at a time. My most obvious symptom is extreme moodiness and rage, lol. Poor hub, he's extremely supportive and excited about this (our first).

HI ladies! I would like to be added. Due August 13th! :happydance: Freaked out about every little thing right now. this is my first pregnancy. I've had no nausea and it has got me worried. :nope:

Hey AmyO, we are very close and I am having very little symptoms too just slightly sore bb's no sickness at all, to begin with I was worried but now I am just hoping that I am one of those lucky ladies who have a relatively easy pregnancy. I understand your feeling that without the classic symptoms you don't FEEL pregnant yet especially as it's your first (my first too) but I guess if / when MS does show up we will be wishing we were symptom free once again! I am half expecting to be sick as a dog all over Christmas & New Year :winkwink:

Hi all.

I am 6weeks pregnant with my first. Due August 9th. Can I join you?

Symptoms so far...sore boobs, very tired, a little nausea the last 2 days and yesterday had random nose bleed! Looked online and apparently this is common due to extra blood flow

WC Stella :hi:

Nose bleed? That's a new one on me :shrug: this is why I love this site, always learning new things

Can I join please. Due August 23rd. Have a 15 month old girl already. Niceto meet you all xxx

i told our little boy and he was just like 'nooo!'
he just doesn't understand yet :haha:

Hi ladies I think I'm due 11 August 2013 wow still trying to get used to the idea :) should I be worried I have no symptoms at all. First timer if you couldn't already tell. Many thanks sarah

im due same time as u i dont have many symptoms which is unusual for me but made me addicted to tests to make sure bump is still in there.. all i can tell u is this is baby no 4 for us and pregnancies vary so much its crazy xx

Due August 11th 2013 here YIIIPPPPIIIIEEE! 5 weeks and 6 days. But I proceed with caution as well.. I hate the first 16 weeks but especially the weeks before the first ultrasound. I had horrible MS (settling now), bloating, tiredness, emotionall but NO SORE BOOBS (WHY??). this is our first surprise preg and hopeing it sticks!!!! May need to be talked down untill this Thursday!

Congrats to all the other August mommas lets hope for a Happy and Healthy 9!!

Welcome to all the ladies!!! Everyone is updated with their dates!!! Hope everyone is feeling well :):)...

a3my-let me know when you have a date! :)

Hey ladies! Mind if I join your thread? I just got my BFP last night, so it looks like I will be having an August baby as well! (As long as the little bean sticks! Fingers crossed!)
I am 4 weeks and a few days as far as I know!

Congrats to all of you for getting that :xmas16: BFP we all wanted! May we all have a H&H 9 months!! (Well, 8 months now! The first month was easy! Other than the TWW of course!)

:hugs: to all of you!

I did a few due date predictors and had one put me at the 21st and one at the 25th. And I think even one on the 26th... (25th would be pretty cool, my best friends wedding anniversary and DH's bff's birthday!) So I am not sure what to go by right now!

Hi ladies I think I'm due 11 August 2013 wow still trying to get used to the idea :) should I be worried I have no symptoms at all. First timer if you couldn't already tell. Many thanks sarah[/QUOTE

ME TOOO!!! from what I've read its normal to not have all or any symptoms. makes me nervouse as well and hey this is not my first.. each pregnancy has been soo different. Oh how i just want my boobs to be sore and heck right now!!:wacko:

I think we are good but we wouldn't be moms if we didnt worry right from the get go.

First day of nausea today girls ...bleugh! :(
Plus i have slept most of the day which is not good as i'm nowhere near ready for Christmas...oops

First day of nausea today girls ...bleugh! :(
Plus i have slept most of the day which is not good as i'm nowhere near ready for Christmas...oops

I'm thanking my lucky stars that I did all my Christmas shopping in november, I am way too tired to put in that much work now. I haven't gotten any nausea yet, makes me worried. I really don't even feel pregnant at all, just tired. I'm sure things will change fast though. :wacko:

Amy...I had my works Xmas do last night and i was obviously stone cold sober but today have felt like i drank 2 bottles of wine what with the tiredness and nausea

It nice to hear stories of people who had very little symptoms but everything was fine. I've been driving myself mad all day thinking, am i really pregnant? I've never wished to feel sick in my life until now! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->