AUGUST 2013 babies...

First day of nausea today girls ...bleugh! :(
Plus i have slept most of the day which is not good as i'm nowhere near ready for Christmas...oops

Im going on day 3 of nausea and it sucks! I have no appetite so it makes it harder to munch of stuff. It went away for a bit last night but when i woke up this morning it was back :/ i really cannot wait until this ms business passes. I will be happy if it stays this way without vomitting.

Hi girls,
I had my BFP 2 days ago at 11dpo,so if it is a sticky bean,which I hope so much,I will be due on 19 of August 2013.last night my symptoms got worse, my boobs are killing me.but I enjoy everything.Question: what do you think about the genie bra?are they any good for the sore,heavy, tender pregnancy boobs?

TXRunnerGirl - thankyou! I will. This was a surprise pregnancy so I'll have to wait until I have a scan! I think it's about the 9th August x

can i join please?? bfp on 3rd dec :) due 10th aug with #4!! so excited!!

Okay so anyone else??? I tried out the bump.com August boards to see the difference... Yikes!! Mean, bullying, b**ches!! Man, I logged off and sent a complaint to their site. I have been on here throughout my last pregnancy and on and off through her first year and have never been talked to like that!! Ladies... Thank you all for being so friendly, giving, and understanding that we all have different journeys and all are valid and important!

Freaking out a smidge today, woke up this morning, wiped and there was lt pink on the tp! I convinced myself this journey was over, until things didn't progress and I've only had a few more streaks. I thought if this was AF coming, I'd be doubled over in pain like normal, but really I haven't cramped at all. Still I'm kinda upset worrying over this. On another note, I can not get enough freaking sleep! I took a 2 hr nap today and when I woke up I felt like I had been on a 4 day no sleep binge!

Freaking out a smidge today, woke up this morning, wiped and there was lt pink on the tp! I convinced myself this journey was over, until things didn't progress and I've only had a few more streaks. I thought if this was AF coming, I'd be doubled over in pain like normal, but really I haven't cramped at all. Still I'm kinda upset worrying over this. On another note, I can not get enough freaking sleep! I took a 2 hr nap today and when I woke up I felt like I had been on a 4 day no sleep binge!
I had 2 mc so I am scared with every cramp.especially low back pains because this is how my mc started.so I am hoping for a sticky bean and try not to get crazy about it.

I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and i immediately broke into tears and started praying. I called my doctor right away and they said spotting was VERY common in early pregnancy. I spoke to two of my sisters who said they both had spotting and they each have 5 h&h kids each. My doctor said if the cramping got bad or the bleeding got worse to go into the ER for an ultrasound. That was the end of my spotting and i am feeling much more positive today. Unfortunately being so cautious with having a prior loss takes away some of the innocence of enjoying pregnancy. Every little pinch and pull will drive us insane. try and stay positive and keep stress free for that little bean! We are all here for each other on this journey :)

Okay so anyone else??? I tried out the bump.com August boards to see the difference... Yikes!! Mean, bullying, b**ches!! Man, I logged off and sent a complaint to their site. I have been on here throughout my last pregnancy and on and off through her first year and have never been talked to like that!! Ladies... Thank you all for being so friendly, giving, and understanding that we all have different journeys and all are valid and important!

I noticed that as well! Very judgemental and inconsiderate :( We are def all valid and each one of us is going through a different journey with different pasts, but we do all have one very special thing in common. We have precious little buns who we all love with all our hearts :)

First day of nausea today girls ...bleugh! :(
Plus i have slept most of the day which is not good as i'm nowhere near ready for Christmas...oops

Get all the rest you can now!! I am not looking forward to the morning sickness/nausea...but then it might seem more real. The only thing that is real right now is how badly my boobs hurt!! But I am still :cloud9:!!

I noticed that as well! Very judgemental and inconsiderate :( We are def all valid and each one of us is going through a different journey with different pasts, but we do all have one very special thing in common. We have precious little buns who we all love with all our hearts :)

Geez! What were they saying? I tried a different sight while TTC....I cannot remember which one, and I kinda got the same thing. Not bitchy, but not nice, if that makes sense!
Sometimes on here it is hard to break into threads (especially TTC since some of them have been on there awhile, which I understand) But I have never delt with anyone being mean on here! So far everyone has been more than nice and willing to give advice and opinions! I think it is amazing that we are all experiencing the same thing at the same time! I hope to continue to talk to everyone throughout our pregnancies! And I am BRAND new to the first trimester forum! So thanks for welcoming me to the August thread! :hugs:

Well no sleep last night Again for me here. It seems that everynight around 3am I wake up in a sheer panic and can NOT turn my brain off, Anyone Else??? I am convinced that due to the lack of preg symptoms things arent well. My Hubby is trying to keep positive for me but I mean the boobs really need to start hurting or something. I had a bout of MS right off the bat but it seems to have settled now and it scares the bejebus out of me:help:. any help would be welcome.

Well no sleep last night Again for me here. It seems that everynight around 3am I wake up in a sheer panic and can NOT turn my brain off, Anyone Else??? I am convinced that due to the lack of preg symptoms things arent well. My Hubby is trying to keep positive for me but I mean the boobs really need to start hurting or something. I had a bout of MS right off the bat but it seems to have settled now and it scares the bejebus out of me:help:. any help would be welcome.

Same here! Up too early and cannot fall back asleep! I am sure a lot of it is nerves and being excited!

I just got my BFP yesterday morning and I really don't have any symptoms either. I'm dizzy sometimes and I have a terrible headache but that's from cutting out caffeine. Some people who aren't tracking their cycles don't find out until much later that they're pregnant because sometimes early pregnancy symptoms are very mild. I'm just trying to take it a day at a time. August 2013 seems so far away!

Hi everyone

can I join you? I got my bfp on Dec 13th which was 15 dpo. So I'm 4w 3d right now and due 22nd August - assuming all goes well. Have had 2 mcs already so am nervous!

Sorry to hear some of you had bad experiences on other boards! I can't understand it. I only ever us BnB and everyone on here is lovely :)

I don't have any symptoms yet...which I know at this stage isn't anything to worry about but I feel like I need some to really believe we are expecting :)

I just got my BFP yesterday morning and I really don't have any symptoms either. I'm dizzy sometimes and I have a terrible headache but that's from cutting out caffeine. Some people who aren't tracking their cycles don't find out until much later that they're pregnant because sometimes early pregnancy symptoms are very mild. I'm just trying to take it a day at a time. August 2013 seems so far away!

Same here! Up too early and cannot fall back asleep! I am sure a lot of it is nerves and being excited![/QUOTE]

IM SOOO EXCITED AS WELL AS THIS IS MY FIRST EVER SURPRISE PREGNANCY (ALL OTHERS WERE FERTILITY TREATMENT. SO I REALLY HOPE IT STICKS AND IS H&H. THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG WAIT UNTILL THURSDAY FOR ME I HAVE AN EARLY SCAN DO TO PREVIOUS ECTOPIC.

I HOPE WE ALL WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BARFING OUR BRAINS OUT (WELL KINDA) AND SUPER SORE BOOBS.

NICE TO NOT BE ALONE IN ALL OF THIS

Ps i am not yelling in any of my posts. I am at work and we do everything in caps so i just forget to switch back and forth :)

Hi girls,

Congrats to all of the ladies that got their BFP's!!:flower:

I would like to join you ladies!! I am due on 08/15/2012 based on my LMP.

Here is a link to my testing thread if anyone wants to see my HPT's!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...e-trigger-shot-bfp-new-hpts-added-pg-7-a.html

A little background about me. I just finished my first IVF ICSI cycle in November. I did a 5 day embryo transfer and transfered 3 embryos. :thumbup: I am in my early 30's and DH is in his early 40's.

I had HSG b blood work done at 4 weeks and my HCG was 203 and than at 4 weeks 2 days it was 365. Now I am waiting on my first OB appointment on 12/27 to find out how many of my 3 embryos are cooking. wish me luck!!:thumbup:

I have been LTTC for 3 years now. My DH had a 14 year old vasectomy reversed a little over 3 years ago and had a low sperm count as a result. We tried about 3 cycles of 50 mg of clomid before I realized I had problems preventing me from getting pregnant and of course those cycles didn't work. I have gone through all of the infertility testing, HSG, saline sono etc., and on 08/29/2012 I had a hysteroscopy and a laparascopy surgery. I have my left tube which is open and my right tube which is damaged. The DR found and removed stage 2 endometriosis, scar tissue from the endo and a polyp in my uterus. We had one failed IUI cycle with 50 mg of clomid before I decided to do IVF w/ ICSI. I took the clomid but the DR wouldn't let me do the IUI because I was ovulating on my right side which has the damaged fallopian tube so I didn't get to do the IUI. I was so upset at that time. But now things are looking great and DH & me are excited wondering how many of our 3 embryos took. :happydance: I have some additional details in my signature and my journal link as well about my journey.:thumbup:

It is nice to meet all of you lovely ladies!! I hope to see you girls around on the First Tri boards!! :winkwink:Wish me luck!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies! Wanted to start a thread with all the women who just got their BFP's and are expecting in August 2013 so we could share symptoms and questions! I am 4 weeks and 5 days along today and feeling a little tired and tiny bit of soreness in boobs, but that's about it. How's everyone else feeling?

Congrats on all your BFP's!!!!! Here's to a H&H 9 months!!! :happydance:

July 26th-Snuggle

August 1-HopefulCookie, danksgoodness

August 2-

August 3-Anorak, 9jawife

August 4-

August 5-Gemma G

August 6- Koonk, Sweetka, FLU77ERBYE, daniellerdh05

August 7- chelsealynnb, kayden198503

August 8- Chutchinson, Hope1409, despereauz

August 9- XLaura_BellaX, WristWatch24, Girly922, StellaBella24

August 10- lilbeanfolk, DeeDee5112, Ammeg, XxChanelxX, anchor08, kisywisy

August 11- NarnNar, kj2010, Emma21, Shedge84, SurpriseDSS

August 12- cat1285. Mrs.Agar, Babydust82, OptimisticMom

August 13- Tnfox, Katiie, AmyO

August 14- whimsy82, eleff, spinneybaby, Mamatex, Freezinhot, TXRunnerGirl

August 15- BellaBlue

August 16- AMMCAS114, Loubyroo, Allika

August 17- Kat.O, DEWCOB
August 18- Ash0727
August 19- EYD, jazzylady
August 20- Runnergrl, 2011Maybebaby

August 21- Samface182, graysmommy

August 22-

August 23-

August 24- Simnol, MrsMurphy2Be, Miniamo

August 25- SMGP

August 26-

August 27-

August 28-

August 29-

August 30-

August 31-

OMG I'M SO HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!! I just got my digital BFP today!!! My ticker shows that I'm due at a different time but from the day that I ovulated, my due date is August 26th, 2013!!! Is Bellablue on here too?? Wow I am so excited and nervous at the same time because I am scared to have another miscarriage :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->