AUGUST 2013 babies...

I'm having trouble sleeping too, but I don't know if that's the pregnancy or just because I can't switch my brain off since we found out :wacko:

im due 2 august, im tired sick or nauseus cant stop eating,bannanas helping with ms give it a try,i keep getting low sugars also

I'm so tired all the time yet I can't sleep past 6:50 am....my internal alarm clock goes off and I can't get back to sleep! also, certain smells turn my stomach!

I woke up at 4am from 10DPO up until a few days ago... I'm sleeping better now though.

i am the same way, tired and cranky at night but can't sleep great during the night especially with the frequent bathroom trips. It's like clockwork, 2am, 4 am and 6am...then i lay there and can't fall back asleep. uggghhh lol

THart, good luck today!!!

I've also made a couple of posts but I'd like to properly introduce myself too. I'm
Amy, I have three children - Emily (12), Holly (11) and Alex (2). Some of my tickers are out of date! Sadly I split with my childrens father a year ago. I met someone amazing in April and we had the shock of a BFP a couple of weeks ago. My due date is 9th August. I'm very apprehensive, I had a high risk pregnancy with my son and I'm already thinking the worst with this one!
I'm also a nurse - I'm a childrens nurse in the hospital near me and I love my job! I don't live with FOB at the moment. He also has children from previous Relationships and lives 75 miles away so we have lots to sort out. Fingers crossed for us all ladies xx

First doctors appointment tomorrow. Have no idea what to expect. I think I'm scared that somehow their test will show something different. Or that something will go wrong. DH says I worry to much but I cannot help it. :blush:

How exciting!! I am going to be nervous too! My doc won't see me until 8 weeks...so I have to wait until after the New Year!
Good luck and let me know how it goes so I know what to expect!! :hugs:

Things went fantastic! She started by taking my weight and blood pressure. Then she discussed the process of what would take place throughout the pregnancy. I picked which hospital I wanted and if I prefer a male or female gyn.

After that we just talked about what kind of blood work I would be getting done. And the do's and don'ts. She put on a calcium and vitamin d pill on top of the prenatal pill as I may drink one glass of milk a week.

I don't go back for 4 weeks now.

Anyone having a hard time sleeping? I know you are suppose to be tired during first tri but for the past 4 days or so, I wake up early...like this morning 430 having to pee and I cannot fall back asleep!!! It is so annoying!

I've been having that too, could sleep from 5pm but stay up as I wake up from 4am GRRRR

I don't have frequent urination so that's good in that I can sleep through the night, but I feel like its not a good nights sleep. I am always up by 7am even before my alarm goes off, which never use to happen, haha!

Two more days until my us! We bought our parents and in laws Xmas gifts (rocker/sleeper) so we can tell them Xmas morning. I can't wait.....I hate keeping this to myself, not to mention dh almost slipped up twice when talking with his mom! We will wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone else :)

Anyone having a hard time sleeping? I know you are suppose to be tired during first tri but for the past 4 days or so, I wake up early...like this morning 430 having to pee and I cannot fall back asleep!!! It is so annoying!

I can't sleep AT ALL. And I'm always super tired :( It's hard to get to sleep and once I finally do it seems like I wake up all the time and I don't really fall into a deep sleep. It's so annoying!

Can I join you. I got my :bfp: yesterday.

I'm Anna, I'm 32 and this will be baby #2. I have a gorgeous little girl called Kate who's 3 in January.

Good luck to you all. X

ETA, nearly forgot the important bit, I'm due August 27th.

I have a question for those of you who have morning sickness... When did it start and what does it feel like?

I have a question for those of you who have morning sickness... When did it start and what does it feel like?

Started mid week 6. Feels exactly like a really bad hangover. Waves of nausea, headache and tiredness. Except a hangover normally cleares up in a few hours whereas this comes in waves throughout the day.

With my first the sickness started at six weeks. SweetKat describes it perfectly. I found apples helped.

Welcome Raggydoll! And CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

And question for you girls. How many often does a 'missed miscarriage occur?

I'VE seen a fair number of stories about it in the forum today and it is terrifying me.

Can I join you. I got my :bfp: yesterday.

I'm Anna, I'm 32 and this will be baby #2. I have a gorgeous little girl called Kate who's 3 in January.

Good luck to you all. X

ETA, nearly forgot the important bit, I'm due August 27th.

Congrats hun! =D

Can I join? I'm Jen, and I'm 33 expecting my second on August 25th (or thereabouts ;) ).
I knew I was pregnant at 2+6, when I was super moody, and then at 3 weeks I felt nauseous and tired. Last pregnancy i had no symptoms until 6 weeks in, so I think I'm in for a doozy this time. I'm really hoping that it's not multiples :huh:. I tested for the first time at 3+4 and it was a clear positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->