AUGUST 2013 babies...

Thanks everyone.

Congratulations Jen. Hope the MS isn't too hard on you.

Welcome new ladies! I'm counting every day that I don't feel sick as a blessing. And I hope the MS stays away!

Txrunnergirl- don't you have your appointment today?

I am 6 weeks 1 day. EDD is August 13th. :) Very nervous because symptoms are coming and going, and have had two previous miscarriages. My first u/s is Jan 8th at 8 weeks and it cannot get here soon enough!!

6 weeks today! Can't wait to announce to my family on Christmas eve!

We told DH's family this past Sunday. They were so thrilled! With this being our first, the attention was almost overwhelming.

Just started feeling some queesiness. Other than that, I just have an achy back here and there and I'm EXHAUSTED!

Also, can anyone clear up my confusion? I hear things like scans and ultrasounds but I don't know the difference. We have our first appointmen the 15th of January where we go over our medical history and will hear the heart beat. What is this? Ultra sound, scan? I want to see pics too though! Will I get to at this appointment?

I use the terms interchangeably! I think the full term is "ultrasound scan" so it gets shortened either way. If you are going to be hearing the heartbeat then they might just be using a heart monitor, I don't know. Did you get a letter or anything?

UUUUhhhhggg... Past two days--- soooooo sickyyyyy.... I wish I had a desk job.... uuuuhhhhgggg... yukkkkk

Hey ladies, just checking in!

I am still not having much in the way of symptoms, bbs are still a little tender and my back aches from time to time both nothing else really. I should be happy but just want to know everything is as it should be in there.

I have my first appointment with the midwife on Friday so I am hoping things will start to feel more real after that.

Txrunnergirl- don't you have your appointment today?

Hi runnergrl!! My original appt was scheduled for tomorrow but i went ahead and canceled it and kep the appointment for next thursday the 27th. My hubby can go next week and the nurse told me that there was a small chance we would be able to see a heartbeat at 6weeks with the ultrasound. I know that from my loss last year that it would be harder to go in hopeful at 6 weeks and not hear anything than go in next week and have a much better chance of seeing our little bean. I know i would worry for a whole week striaght! This next week will be busy with all our Christmas events so it should go by very fast :):) Thanks for checking in though :)! My boobs are getting more and more tender on the sides and this morning i had nausea for about 20min so at least i'm feeling something How are you doing???

Can I join? EDD August 25th. Got our BFP last Tuesday!

This is our first and we are very excited. I'm extremely paranoid because my symptoms keep coming and going. One thing that is getting worse is being SO TIRED. I cannot shake it, I want to take a nap right this second. Other symptoms I've had on and off are dizzyness and sore bbs. My bbs are still sore, but less today then previous day :/

I hate symptoms, they make me worry when they aren't there! I took three more tests yesterday and they were bright positives :)

We'll be telling DH's family Christmas Day but then we'll keep it a secret until after our first appointment on Jan 14th. Just want these next few weeks to fly by!

Hello ladies!

Can I join. I got my BFP yesterday morning (I almost keeled over!!)

I am very cautiously pregnant and wont get my u/s until I am 12 weeks. It is going to be a long wait.....and I am not very patient!

Silly me, forgot to say I am estimated to be due on 24th August 2013.

Congrats to all the new ladies =D

Lots of us seem to have sore boobs and exhaustion, these are my only 2 symptoms.

Were at OHs parents today, and I was dying to tell them! Were going to tell them om boxing day. His SIL is 31 weeks and i kept thinking "i cant wait to be that far along!"

Not sure when we are going to tell my family. My mum probably wont be best pleased. Shes a weirdo like that! (im 24, oh 25 so not like were very young!) but i will probably tell her in private this week!

My first appointment is on the 9th January. Doubt ill get a scan as ill only be 8(ish) weeks so probably be a month later ill get it.
Got a 3+ on cb digi today so that has lifted my spirits too =D

So excited for christmas!

Welcome JessyG! We're due at almost the same date (25th in NZ = 24th in Scotland or so). Is this your first? My first pregnancy seemed to go sooooo slowly. Now with a toddler to run after and alot to do before baby I'm happy for it to go slowly :)

Welcome JessyG! We're due at almost the same date (25th in NZ = 24th in Scotland or so). Is this your first? My first pregnancy seemed to go sooooo slowly. Now with a toddler to run after and alot to do before baby I'm happy for it to go slowly :)

Yeah this is my first pregnancy, BFP on cycle #2, more than a little shocked but over the moon!

I have had the worst bloating I have ever had in the last few days, weird flutters in my tummy and waves of nausea and cramps.

I have just enquired about getting an early scan to put my mind at rest. Not sure I can wait for my 12 week scan!

What sort of symptoms do you have?

I use the terms interchangeably! I think the full term is "ultrasound scan" so it gets shortened either way. If you are going to be hearing the heartbeat then they might just be using a heart monitor, I don't know. Did you get a letter or anything?

They told me when I called to become a new patient. They don't see you until 8+ weeks. They just told me they'd do an exam and hear the heart beat. I'm excited :D

Had my first set of bloodwork one today! She missed once in both arms before getting it on the third try.:dohh:

Can't wait forthright results, though I'm not sure what they will really tell me.

Had a big bleed today. Scan tomorrow but I'm 90% sure that baby has gone. :cry:

Hi there,
I am due in mid aug too. I think i am 5 weeks and 6 days preggas. It's my 3rd pregnancy, having troubles already and really worried. Has 2 internal scans already and they can not see anything not even a yolk sac!! They have told me not to worry, as my hcg levels are still less than 1000. We had a still born in jan so are very anxious, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->