AUGUST 2013 babies...

Awww you poor thing... hope all goes well tomz let us know how you get on.... it's such a worry isn't it.

Had a big bleed today. Scan tomorrow but I'm 90% sure that baby has gone. :cry:

Oh hun, I'm sorry to hear that. Still hope for the best if you can and keep informed. :hugs:

Had a big bleed today. Scan tomorrow but I'm 90% sure that baby has gone. :cry:

Oh hunny...:hugs:

Im so sorry - Maybe things will be OK - Have everything crossed for you. xxx

thanks for your reply Txrunnergirl.. I get it about waiting a few days or even a week to make sure your little miracle shows a beating heart on the screen. My original appointment was the 27th (6+2), but I had to change it to the 31st (7 weeks) because we need to spend that day looking for houses in Houston and we will have a babysitter already lined up, so we wont have to take our son. Will save a LOT of time I think!

I had three interviews yesterday all over Houston and one stood out far above the others. I am really hoping to get it! I would start on January 3rd, I cant believe it! They will be calling me on Friday to let me know one way or the other.. I hate waiting!

pregnancy wise I feel pretty good. the boobs are sore on and off and I swear they are growing already. I feel cramps off and on too. mostly on and while I was driving yesterday, they were actually pretty intense. I was also hit with a huge wave of tiredness this afternoon while rocking my son to sleep for his nap. as soon as he was down, I laid down too. slept an hour and a half!!!

thanks for your reply Txrunnergirl.. I get it about waiting a few days or even a week to make sure your little miracle shows a beating heart on the screen. My original appointment was the 27th (6+2), but I had to change it to the 31st (7 weeks) because we need to spend that day looking for houses in Houston and we will have a babysitter already lined up, so we wont have to take our son. Will save a LOT of time I think!

I had three interviews yesterday all over Houston and one stood out far above the others. I am really hoping to get it! I would start on January 3rd, I cant believe it! They will be calling me on Friday to let me know one way or the other.. I hate waiting!

pregnancy wise I feel pretty good. the boobs are sore on and off and I swear they are growing already. I feel cramps off and on too. mostly on and while I was driving yesterday, they were actually pretty intense. I was also hit with a huge wave of tiredness this afternoon while rocking my son to sleep for his nap. as soon as he was down, I laid down too. slept an hour and a half!!!

You said you're looking to find a job in the Fitness Industry in the Houston area, right? While living in Florida i worked in Fitness since I graduated college at FSU 11 years ago and loveeee it~~ (wow, that makes me feel old lol). Haven't been working in the industry since we moved to Texas a couple months ago and we are living in a fairly country area where fitness isn't too big and I'm definitely missing it! Were your interviews for that?? Glad to hear things went well and good luck!!! Hope you get your #1 choice :)

You said you're looking to find a job in the Fitness Industry in the Houston area, right? While living in Florida i worked in Fitness since I graduated college at FSU 11 years ago and loveeee it~~ (wow, that makes me feel old lol). Haven't been working in the industry since we moved to Texas a couple months ago and we are living in a fairly country area where fitness isn't too big and I'm definitely missing it! Were your interviews for that?? Glad to hear things went well and good luck!!! Hope you get your #1 choice :)

Thank you! Yes I have been out of the industry for years! I have missed it so much! I just got a call from the principal at the school I interviewed at and he offered me the job and wants an answer back by the end of the day! I had to call the fitness company and tell them because they werent supposed to call me till Friday..and they offered on the spot! I am so blessed!!!!

I start on Jan 2.. when do you think I should tell them I'm pregnant?? yikes!!

oh katiie im so sorry iv been there 3 times andx there are no words big hugs xx

"YAY" can i join
Im due in august
Found out for sure yesterday but iv know for at least a week that i am lol
Were telling family on christmas ill be in my 6th week by then... Telling my two best friends this friday i cant wait... Lol iv been staying away from family cause they all know me very well and They would figure it out real fast...
Here what im giving my family on christmas Made one for each :)
the one that says best friends on it is to My best friend... adopted sis lol I adopted her when i was like 8 lol
Telling my close family on christmas eve and then on christmas were telling my mom(mothernlaw) and family during christmas dinner lol, were making this shirt for my 5yr old brother to were and come into the room. Lets see how quick everyone notices..
CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFPs weve been trying for 2yrs with no luck (irregular cycles) I get blood work drawn up Friday and my first prenatal and ultrasound after the first of the yr around 8wks... When is everyone else telling there family, I know its early but the way i look at it is if things go wrong ill have my familys support..

Attachments

• howimsurpriseingthe fam.jpg
    howimsurpriseingthe fam.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7
  • comeingsoon.jpg
    comeingsoon.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 8
Im sorry kaitie i hope you get better news real soon Fxd

The only symptoms i have is very sore nipples and tender breast and I pee every 15min and nap during the day cause iv been so tired!! NO nausea yet for me...

I got a big scare today... Somehow in the am my breast weren't as sore as they were..so you can imagine I was crazy!around 12 pm that soreness came back... Every day is so different with my symptoms and I have lots of them...I notice today that even my areola got a dark circle!
Anyway 2ww is nothing to compare with this 12 weeks...I can't wait until the first trimester is over.:wacko:

Amen to that sister, Same happend to me yesterday and this morning i cant touch them,
Anyone else experience hot flashes lol i know crazy right but true symptom for me..

JazzyLady:

I know what you mean! I though the 2ww was bad! This is 10x worse! And I won't be 12 weeks until first week of February!

Hugs Katiie, keeping everything crossed for you!

The first 12 weeks are definitely the worst, worry wise. I'll be glad to get into 2nd trimester lol x

But I do enjoy every symptom,don't get me wrong,but heaving previous mc ,one just 2 moths ago,I get paranoid about everything.. Is just so stressful.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress too much! I know how's art it can be tho, I MC the very first time I got pregnant and then went to have 2 perfect pregnancies! Our bodies do strange things to us! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->