AUGUST 2013 babies...

Well I had 2 mc ..one many years ago,then I had a healthy pg,now years later I started with a mc again..so if I have a 3 rd one is something really wrong.well anyway I am most scared of a missed mc ,you may think everything is fine for weeks until you go to the u/s.

Let's hope everything will go just fine.but you are right I can't stress like this.

Thank you so much for your words.

Ill keep you updated :friends:

Hi, I am jumping on the end of this thread... literally. I will read through it but for now... I am due Aug 31st :) Sticky thoughts to all.

I will read the whole thread, promise :winkwink:

But.. If this mornings test is indeed correct, I'll be due around 18th August. (Doesn't that seem ever such a long time away?)

I'm mum to a seven year old boy and a 20mth old girl, and cannot wait to add to our family.

Congradulations girls to your BFPs, healthy 9 months to ya..... Im puting the computer away for the day so that ill stay off google lol.... boobs are fuller and sorer this morning ;)

Hi everyone im due August 13th so 6+2 days today. having sore boobs, backache and cramps every so often if i do too much things or lifting in a day. been really tired and also having mild nausea. Got my fingers crossed for everything to be ok with this pregnancy. the worry is awful isnt it? Cant wait for the 12 week scan :) hope your all doing well x

You said you're looking to find a job in the Fitness Industry in the Houston area, right? While living in Florida i worked in Fitness since I graduated college at FSU 11 years ago and loveeee it~~ (wow, that makes me feel old lol). Haven't been working in the industry since we moved to Texas a couple months ago and we are living in a fairly country area where fitness isn't too big and I'm definitely missing it! Were your interviews for that?? Glad to hear things went well and good luck!!! Hope you get your #1 choice :)

Thank you! Yes I have been out of the industry for years! I have missed it so much! I just got a call from the principal at the school I interviewed at and he offered me the job and wants an answer back by the end of the day! I had to call the fitness company and tell them because they werent supposed to call me till Friday..and they offered on the spot! I am so blessed!!!!

I start on Jan 2.. when do you think I should tell them I'm pregnant?? yikes!!

yayyy!!! Congrats runnergrl! hmmm, that's a tough one. It's all going to depend on how you feel. If you're having a fairly easy pregnancy then i think it would be okay to tell them later on. If you're feeling sick and feel like it may affect your performance then I would definitely give them a heads up so they understand lol. I am so happy for you!!!

Welcome everyone, and i hope for sticky sticky beans for all of us.
Got the day off,my boss said my face is green?!..ugh is just this tiredness.. I can't play with my dog or go up the stairs without being out of breath.
My boobs symptoms disappear in the night time and come back in the day time,and another symptom that I have is night sweat..

I have my first appointment next week to check my hormones and talk to the doc.

Is it normal that 4 weeks and 5 days I have no nausea? Boobs are faintly sore, and a few cramps here and there but that's it.

Is it normal that 4 weeks and 5 days I have no nausea? Boobs are faintly sore, and a few cramps here and there but that's it.

Hi THart i am 4 weeks and 5 days too. Symptoms today were quite strong and dull aches (which really worried me) they disapeared and i havent had much else today except the odd flutter and bubbly tummy.

When do you get your first scan?

yes it can be normal, MS can sometimes really only kick in at 6 weeks or sometimes not at all or may be only mild nausea its different for every one:flower:

Hi THart i am 4 weeks and 5 days too. Symptoms today were quite strong and dull aches (which really worried me) they disapeared and i havent had much else today except the odd flutter and bubbly tummy.

When do you get your first scan?
Haven't heard yet. My gp had to refer to a obgyn and and such. My next appointment. With my gp is Jan 17 though. Where we are I will see my gp until 28 weeks, and then a mix of her and the obgyn until 36 so that I don't have to drive to the city all the time. I hope she calls and says I get a scan before I see her on the 17th. But I think I will have to wait till after.

Hey everyone!

I'm currently 5 weeks 6 days and estimated due date on August 18th, 2013

Although at 5 weeks 2 days my hormone level was only 48, got another beta done today and they'll call me first thing tomorrow.

I know i really shouldnt stress too much about just one beta result and as long as it doubled/tripled today i shouldn't worry too much about it. But I can't help being scared because I just had a m/c 2 months ago...

Anyway, even though it can be stressful sometimes and I've been on an emotional roller coaster but more than anything I'm just so stoked to get an Xmas bfp and join you guys!

Im also 4+5, and have no nausea. I didnt get morning sickness at all with my dd, although i couldnt keep down soup for some reason! My boobs are pretty sore and im very tired but other thn that, nothing else =D

Im sure it will hit us with a vengeance and we will be wishing it would go away!

I have no clue when my scan will be either. My first appointment is Jan 9th, and i will be 7+4 so i will probably get my scan date then. Cant see it being before 11 weeks though. Im very tempted to book a private reassurance scan for a couple of weeks, but we shall see if i can afford it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->