AUGUST 2013 babies...

My sick feeling went away for a good two days then came back full on the other night. I think our symptoms will come and go until our hormones regulate themselves. I wouldn't stress too much about it. As for the lower back pain, I get it on and off too but not as much anymore. I think a lot of things are moving and preparing to move down there so our bodies are in shock lol!

I hope so...I get paranoid about everything.. With my first child it was a sign of labor and before I mc I had low back pain.so I really don't like it.I rather puke all day:) then having this pains.good luck ladies so happy when the first trimester is over.

I've been having lower back pain while sitting at work the past couple of days too. Not so much today though. It did worry me, but I really think everything is fine.

In other news, symptoms were a bit worse this week. The past two nights, my OH and I tried to watch a movie but I absolutely could not stay awake. I fell asleep on the couch during the movies around 7:30 - 8:30. This morning I threw up. gross :sick: And I've been to the bathroom to pee countless times already today.

Hunger and sore bbs are as usual.

Although symptoms are pretty bad today, it's totally possible they'll be gone tomorrow and back the next day, etc etc. I think it's all normal.

My sick feeling went away for a good two days then came back full on the other night. I think our symptoms will come and go until our hormones regulate themselves. I wouldn't stress too much about it. As for the lower back pain, I get it on and off too but not as much anymore. I think a lot of things are moving and preparing to move down there so our bodies are in shock lol!

I hope so...I get paranoid about everything.. With my first child it was a sign of labor and before I mc I had low back pain.so I really don't like it.I rather puke all day:) then having this pains.good luck ladies so happy when the first trimester is over.

Trust me I hear ya on the paranoid part, especially for us who have gone through mc before. I remember lower back pain with my mc but I also had strong cramping and spotting with it. Keep positive and I am certain your ok :hugs: we are halfway through first tri....we can do it:happydance:

Trust me I hear ya on the paranoid part, especially for us who have gone through mc before. I remember lower back pain with my mc but I also had strong cramping and spotting with it. Keep positive and I am certain your ok :hugs: we are halfway through first tri....we can do it:happydance:
Your words in God's ear!

Hello Everyone,
I have an August 8, 2013 due date :) first time mom and i am excited and nervous...well the whole spectrum of emotions

Hello is it too late to join!? I dont know the exact date. Hopefully I can keep the little booger in there until Sept 1st! But I am do the last week in August.

Hello is it too late to join!? I dont know the exact date. Hopefully I can keep the little booger in there until Sept 1st! But I am do the last week in August.

Welcome,how are you feeling?

Great actually! :) Slight twitches here and there on the right side. I pee alot and have been eating alot but I think ive just been nervous. :) Maybe this pregnancy will be like my last in 04' no problems or worries at all. :cloud9:

Great actually! :) Slight twitches here and there on the right side. I pee alot and have been eating alot but I think ive just been nervous. :) Maybe this pregnancy will be like my last in 04' no problems or worries at all. :cloud9:
I am excited.. I heard second time you show earlier.. I notice today that I gained already 3 pounds in one week...feels so much for just the 5 week.
Anyway good luck to you.I hope our babies are sticking:thumbup:

I am excited.. I heard second time you show earlier.. I notice today that I gained already 3 pounds in one week...feels so much for just the 5 week.
Anyway good luck to you.I hope our babies are sticking:thumbup:

Shoot ive been showing for 8 years!! No one will know Im pregnant until month 6 probably. After my first child in 04 I demanded the depo well lets say I dont reccommend it! 60lbs+ later. I am now 'obese' with baby #2. Have been eating healthy for 2 months now and will continue. Also going to keep at my treadmill but not as much. Hopefully I will only gain 15lbs.

At least someone talked to you about your pregnancy, mon_ami, even if was just on the phone. And if my midwife group tells me I'll have two scans, the first at 12 weeks, I'll be happy with that, as I said. There is a 24-hour number to call, but it's just the midwife on call at the hospital, not necessarily one of my midwives. Which is OK, but doesn't really make you feel like they're there for you when you have a problem.

Which hospital are you going to deliver at? I'm going to deliver at Mercy.

Yeah, if she hadn't talked to me at all I would have been really upset. If I call the 24 hour line it is likely just the midwife/OB on call (here's hoping I never have to call them). You could probably ask to meet some of the other midwives in the group so that if you do need to talk to them you feel more comfortable like you have some personal connection.

I will be delivering at UMMC which is where I work. Someone I work with went through Mercy and I think she had a really positive experience though. I can ask her and PM you about it!

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I am due somewhere around mid August, if all goes well. I had a mc in October at seven weeks, cant wait to pass that mark. Had a scare with bleeding yesterday, but it has now turned brown and is nearly gone. I want time to fly by until my first sonar, so I can know if baby is okay or not.

Good morning ladies, just wanted to say hi since I haven't posted in a while. Welcome to all the new bumps, and thanks for the chatter -- I don't get to see my midwife until 12-14 weeks and it's going really slowly, so reading about your adventures gives me something to do! 7 weeks today and feeling good, I hope others are as well!

Can I join? Found out I was pg this week at 9dpo (very early!!!) I'm supposedly due 30th August!

Morning lovely ladies...i've been MIA the past couple days, been so busy with visitors and Christmas things but I'm glad because I am counting the days til my 7 week ultrasound on the 27th! :)

Hope everyone is doing well, for those ladies who are around 6 weeks what symptoms do you have? I don't have any morning sickness but my boobs are tender and I'm very tired...a little concerned that i'm not feeling any morning sickness :( I also wake up every morning and it feels like i ate glue. my mouth is soooooo dry!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :xmas16::xmas8:

At least someone talked to you about your pregnancy, mon_ami, even if was just on the phone. And if my midwife group tells me I'll have two scans, the first at 12 weeks, I'll be happy with that, as I said. There is a 24-hour number to call, but it's just the midwife on call at the hospital, not necessarily one of my midwives. Which is OK, but doesn't really make you feel like they're there for you when you have a problem.

Which hospital are you going to deliver at? I'm going to deliver at Mercy.

Yeah, if she hadn't talked to me at all I would have been really upset. If I call the 24 hour line it is likely just the midwife/OB on call (here's hoping I never have to call them). You could probably ask to meet some of the other midwives in the group so that if you do need to talk to them you feel more comfortable like you have some personal connection.

I will be delivering at UMMC which is where I work. Someone I work with went through Mercy and I think she had a really positive experience though. I can ask her and PM you about it!

Thanks! I heard that mercy is pretty good. They do water births, which I'm not sure I'm interested in but maybe I'll know better as I get closer. It's nice to have the option I suppose. Everyone else I know that did or will deliver in Baltimore used GBMC though.

Happy holidays all!

Morning lovely ladies...i've been MIA the past couple days, been so busy with visitors and Christmas things but I'm glad because I am counting the days til my 7 week ultrasound on the 27th! :)

Hope everyone is doing well, for those ladies who are around 6 weeks what symptoms do you have? I don't have any morning sickness but my boobs are tender and I'm very tired...a little concerned that i'm not feeling any morning sickness :( I also wake up every morning and it feels like i ate glue. my mouth is soooooo dry!

I'm 7 weeks but I have had on and off nausea since week 6. It has eased up a bit the last two days but its still very much there. My boob tenderness isn't as strong as it use to be and my peeing is normal, I don't go any more than I normally would. Not much left til the 27th Hun, Xmas will make the time fly! Thank God for the holidays, at least we have this distraction making the first half of first tri sail by.

I've not had any MS either, should be pleased really but just feel like I missing out on something?!? I bet it arrives with a vengeance next Tuesday!

I do have tender bbs, constant need to wee feeling, bad skin and moodiness (my OH with vouch for that!)

Thanks! I heard that mercy is pretty good. They do water births, which I'm not sure I'm interested in but maybe I'll know better as I get closer. It's nice to have the option I suppose. Everyone else I know that did or will deliver in Baltimore used GBMC though.

Happy holidays all!

Yes GBMC is VERY popular! I'm going through UMMC though- it will be so much more convenient for appointments and things since I work at the medical center downtown. Here's hoping the whole experience will be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->