AUGUST 2013 babies...

Hi ladies!

Can i join in please?

I think im due 26th August 2013.

I love this forum its always nice knowing you have very supportive people around every step of the way! :flower:

Just took a pregnancy test almost 2 hours ago and received my FIRST EVER BFP!!! I am on cloud 9, and I have so much to do today I dont know how I can finish it all being this happy lol. According to some websites my due date is August 17th, 2013 so I will be joining you ladies :) and I am soooo happy to be joining you all!

Congratulations everyone!!!

Erm.......hi.....found out i was pregnant 3 days ago, was a massive shock (wasnt planning on having any more) dont know how i feel (please dont judge me).......symptoms? nausea and great confusion xx

Just took a pregnancy test almost 2 hours ago and received my FIRST EVER BFP!!! I am on cloud 9, and I have so much to do today I dont know how I can finish it all being this happy lol. According to some websites my due date is August 17th, 2013 so I will be joining you ladies :) and I am soooo happy to be joining you all!

Congratulations everyone!!!

Hello & welcome! :hi: your due the day after me :dance:

Erm.......hi.....found out i was pregnant 3 days ago, was a massive shock (wasnt planning on having any more) dont know how i feel (please dont judge me).......symptoms? nausea and great confusion xx

No judging- everyone is at a different place in their life when a baby decides to make itself known! My little sister was unplanned- my parents even confessed to me that my dad encouraged an abortion early on. He can't believe he ever thought that now- 24 years later she is the love of his life.

And even though we were TTC those first few days after I saw the BFP I felt confused too. I wanted a baby but the reality of it is still sinking in and once in a while I'm frustrated about all the sacrifices that pregnancy and parenthood demand. This last week of work was so stressful all I wanted when I got home Friday were a couple glasses of wine! But in the end I remember what a friend's mom said "persevere, because love is sacrifice."

*knock knock* can I please join? Due 31st August. Took a pg test at 10dpo and got a positive but wanted to wait till my period didn't arrive to be sure.

Wow look at all these :bfp:s!!! Congrats everyone!!

No judging- everyone is at a different place in their life when a baby decides to make itself known! My little sister was unplanned- my parents even confessed to me that my dad encouraged an abortion early on. He can't believe he ever thought that now- 24 years later she is the love of his life.

And even though we were TTC those first few days after I saw the BFP I felt confused too. I wanted a baby but the reality of it is still sinking in and once in a while I'm frustrated about all the sacrifices that pregnancy and parenthood demand. This last week of work was so stressful all I wanted when I got home Friday were a couple glasses of wine! But in the end I remember what a friend's mom said "persevere, because love is sacrifice."

Thank you.......it was a massive shock as we was using protection, when we had our little mis-hap i even went and got the morning after pill, i cant stop crying because i dont think i can cope with another just yet, neither physically or emotionially...but im not a believer in terminations(i have severe depression and mild PTSD) i dont think it would be so bad if i could actually tell one of my close friends or family member about how i feel but i cant as i dont want to tell any of them, feel so down and alone at the minute :cry: xx

Welcome and congratulations to everyone who gave just got their BFP's :) x

Thank you.......it was a massive shock as we was using protection, when we had our little mis-hap i even went and got the morning after pill, i cant stop crying because i dont think i can cope with another just yet, neither physically or emotionially...but im not a believer in terminations(i have severe depression and mild PTSD) i dont think it would be so bad if i could actually tell one of my close friends or family member about how i feel but i cant as i dont want to tell any of them, feel so down and alone at the minute :cry: xx

I'm sorry you're feeling so conflicted, I hope you find peace very soon. It can be a difficult thing to comprehend when you feel your family is already done. Or in my case, when you weren't convinced you wanted any! Still, resolution comes with making peace with a decision, and here I am with bean number 3.

I hope you feel better about it all soon :hugs:

Goodness theres alot of new bfps! Welcome ladies =D

I told my mum today, it seems to have made it feel a bit more real! We plan on telling ohs family on boxing day, as his brother and sil are having a baby mid february, so dont want to announce too close to then!

Still feeling tired and have tender boobs, no ms yet though =D

How is everyone today?

:wave: Can I join? Found out i was pregnant last weekend, think I'm around 5 weeks. This is number 5 for us, I have 3 girls and a boy already and this def wasn't planned lol but its sinking in:happydance:

Been sick as a dog for 2 weeks now:wacko: and it hurts bfing my youngest, ooh gone off cups of tea as well:dohh:

Hope everyones ok:hugs:

MrsLiam:hugs::hugs:

:wave: Can I join? Found out i was pregnant last weekend, think I'm around 5 weeks. This is number 5 for us, I have 3 girls and a boy already and this def wasn't planned lol but its sinking in:happydance:

Been sick as a dog for 2 weeks now:wacko: and it hurts bfing my youngest, ooh gone off cups of tea as well:dohh:

I've completely gone off brews too! It's the only aversion / craving I've had as of yet

well you keep chatting to us here or find some one you can chat to about all your worries what ever you do don't bottle them up I really believe a problem shared is halfed and you will feel so much better.

don't be to hard on your self as well remember our hormones are all over the place we feel happines one minute fear the next. your baby is obivously meant to be :) x

Sucks to go off the morning brew:winkwink:

Celticniamh, beautifully said:hugs:

This is my 6th :p but we did want one more but had planned to start tcc after Christmas

I have gone off so much last few days have been bad 6 weeks and 3days I think

This is my 6th :p but we did want one more but had planned to start tcc after Christmas

I have gone off so much last few days have been bad 6 weeks and 3days I think

Nice to see someone with a big family too, the more the merrier:cloud9: This is our last too.

Hope the aversions pass soon for you:hugs:

well you keep chatting to us here or find some one you can chat to about all your worries what ever you do don't bottle them up I really believe a problem shared is halfed and you will feel so much better.

don't be to hard on your self as well remember our hormones are all over the place we feel happines one minute fear the next. your baby is obivously meant to be :) x

Agreed- be gentle with yourself. Not every day is going to be a good day and you don't need to be elated every moment. Keep coming to us and see if there is anyone "in real life" that you are able to talk to. Talking it out always makes me feel better. :hugs: to you.

Today was a good day, we took a christmas card and put a Picture Of the test all did up like the ones i posted a couple of pages ago.. and gave it to my mothernlaw she is so so happy... Shes now going to have two grandchildren come in the world :)
Cant wait to tell my family, Allen wanted to go ahead and tell mom with out the rest of the family and it worked alot better...
So Doc appointment yesterday went well the nurse feeled me in on everything i needed to know and did lots of blood work there testing for all kinds of things.. I have highbloodpreasure so i have to go in on Christmas eve and they want to check it again... And if its still high there going to put me on bloodpreassure meds AGAIN there mad cause i stoped taking it last time lol....
Mon will make a OB appointment and Ultrasound at 8weeks :) Cant believe im already a month and one week... its weird how they go by your last period at least I had one at a normal time and ov at a normal time if not it prob.. would make my due date a little off...

Symptoms, Super tired all the time, Not much of a appitie but once i make my self eat its pretty easy to continue through the rest of the day... Boobs sore, this morning Nothing then it came back :)
Also went maternity clothes shoping today, SO cool cause you just grow into everything so went ahead and got it so i can start wareing them, Cant were my bluejeans, Anything tight or a little snug aroung my uterus is uncomfortable anyone else like that lol..

So sorry for all the missed spelled words

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"