AUGUST 2013 babies...

Ohhh,
Just heard my baby heart beat on this new doppler I have.they said you can hear it from the week 10 but I give it a try and is working. At least I think it was the heart...but I couldn't hear nothing else in there,just those heart beating like noises.it is 80 right now so I hope it will go higher by the half of the next week.

Congratulations to the new bfp s!

Any of you ladys Not have any Morning sickness...
Im entering my 6th week and i dont have any morning sickness at all, Normal Not normal??

Im entering my 6th week and i dont have any morning sickness at all, Normal Not normal??

hi, im 5+1.. And have no morning sickness (yet!). I didnt have it with my dd though, so im hoping i dont get it this time either, although it would probably be reassuring! I definitely wouldnt worry though, alot of ladies dont get it until later on, and some not at all!

No MS for me either yet. My mum says she never had any - wonder if hereditary?

Ohhh,
Just heard my baby heart beat on this new doppler I have.they said you can hear it from the week 10 but I give it a try and is working. At least I think it was the heart...but I couldn't hear nothing else in there,just those heart beating like noises.it is 80 right now so I hope it will go higher by the half of the next week.

LUCKY!! That is awesome! What an amazing sound that must be! I don't even get to see my doctor until almost 10 weeks! This wait is killing me!!

I haven't had any ms either! I kind of want some, just so I have another symptom! Other than very sore boobs/nipples and pregnancy insomnia (up at 4 am almost every morning) I really haven't had any symptoms! I will probably be regretting this when my head is in the toilet in a few weeks!
I don't "Feel" pregnant yet! I am patiently waiting for more symptoms to show up! I know I am still early! Everyday that passes, I just think to myself, "Thank God, my little one made it one more day!

Ohhh,

LUCKY!! That is awesome! What an amazing sound that must be! I don't even get to see my doctor until almost 10 weeks! This wait is killing me!!
I am not sure if it was though now..I Google a lot about it and it looks like it is impossible to hear it so soon with a home doppler.maybe it was just my heart rate,silly:dohh:
But it is weird because I didn't heard anything else there,only that one spot,above the pubic bone.

hi, im 5+1.. And have no morning sickness (yet!). I didnt have it with my dd though, so im hoping i dont get it this time either, although it would probably be reassuring! I definitely wouldnt worry though, alot of ladies dont get it until later on, and some not at all!

Thanks I feel better now :hugs:

Loads of ladies dont get morning sickness:hugs: Wish I was one:dohh:

Whats everyone upto today? :flower:

Lets see We live in a Trailer and We have been remodeling, Since we found out were expecting were kicking it into over drive lol. So last night hubby stayed up very late and Put down Wood FLooring its so beautiful :)
Now the house is tore upside down so Im fixing to get out of the bed and clean up...
Got presents to wrap, Cant wait to tell my dad and Brother that im pregant.!!

wontgiveup that sounds a very busy but very exciting day! :happydance:

I get every now and then morning sickness, especially when I don't eat and/or drink a lot of water. Yesterday went groceries and at the see food aisle the smell was impossible to handle.
Symptoms come and go and some still are going to change.

And another thing is that is no guarantee that if you have MS it is going to be a good pregnancy same how no MS can guarantee that is a bad pregnancy.
With my two mc I had lots of MS and it didn't end up good.With my son I had no MS at all.

Good morning all! I haven't had morning sickness, just a bout of nausea yesterday and I am pretty sure that was all nerves. Doing well so far, DH is making us some yummy breakfast. We told my family yesterday, and they were so excited. I can't wait to tell DHs family on Christmas day.

How are you ladies all planning on breaking the news to your families?

Ohhh,

I am not sure if it was though now..I Google a lot about it and it looks like it is impossible to hear it so soon with a home doppler.maybe it was just my heart rate,silly:dohh:
But it is weird because I didn't heard anything else there,only that one spot,above the pubic bone.

I'm thinking it was your heart beat :) at 6 weeks your babies heat rate shouldn't be under 100 and they like it between 120 and 160 :) 80 sounds like a great heart rate for you! Next time you do it check your heart rate as well, if it's the same it's yours :) babies should be much fatter.

ugh I cant get nothing done, Im so tired and just plain lazy lol Good thing im not in a rush, Looks like i should have gotn some bras yesterday to cause my Boobs wont fit in mine, I need some good support..

Oh man I wish my bbs would grow!!!! :haha:

No morning sickness here either. .... wish I would have a little ms though. ... Some reassurance would be nice!

I have this lazy feeling since last week.I call on sick 3 times because I just couldn't get out of the bed.I don't know what will happen with my work if I have lots of days like that.

I will love to tell everyone but just so scared of mc . we made the mistake of telling everyone the first time and it was just awkward to give them the bad news after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->